- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided to keep Jake's size up in the air for now,lets just say it's very small. This chapter will mainly focus on Jakes struggles to grasp his reality and figure out where his is. The end will be a brief look at Lucy's actions simulteanously,just remember that Lucy's body will act as a magnet to Jakes.

Jake awoke from his slumber covered in persperation,he awoke to the very strong pungent smell he fell asleep to. He wondered how long he was conked out for,the remnants of memories from what had transpired before he fell asleep began to flood his brain. He remembered the long journey he partook in and the odd landscape he was currently on or in.  He woke uo trying to shake the sleep from his eyes and the the smell from his nose. The warmth from the surface below was almost stifling,the contrast between the pink hot mountain on and the white desert he had previously been on was amazing. The heat from this mountain was overwhelming and it only served to remind him of his thirst. He looked out from the cove he was resting on and knew he needed to press on.

 Just as he was about to stand up he felt a rumble from under his feet,it felt like his world was shaking again. The only difference this time was there was no seismic wind that blew him halfway to kingdom come. The smell although very unpleasant smelled like flowers to the terrible gasous stench from the earlier storm. The ground below him felt like it was alive and he could have sworn he felt a flowing below the surface. It felt like a large liquid was flowing below large tubes below. Jake shook his head and decided he needed to proceed with his climb and find some hydration. He looked from his cove,sighed a deep sigh and began to climb again. The  dryness in his throat coupled with the heat and humidity and the smell mad him almost delerious.

 Jake looked around for any liquid on this weird mountain but only found an expansive pink surface stretch further than his eyes could see. He beagn climbing and felt his hands and feet enter the conveniant holes ahead. The feel of this mountain was very odd to him,it was soft but firm. There were large woven starnds everywhere almost as if it were man mad. This was impossible,as it was to mammoth to be man made,no it must be a substance he had never heard of before. The only logical answer was that he was in a far away desrt somehow,the how and who of how he got there eluded his mind.

 Jake had been climbing for about 4 hours when he saw a different sight than the one he had been seeing for the better part of the last 8 hours not including his nap. In the far distance he saw a white peachy landscape,that had large flakes and grooves and trees and ravines. There would certainly be water here,this was the exact thing Jake had been searching for. The dryness in his throat caused him to sprint towards the white peach landscape,anything to get off this stinky pink landcsape he thought. Jake ran a full sprint for about 20 minutes before his legs gave out on him.He almost collapsed from dehydation when he collapsed on the ground. He blacked out,and the last thing he saw before he blacked out was a large crevice seperating him from the white peachy land he was struggling for. He was so close but oh so far away,adn his eyes closed,his last thought was a wondering thought if he would ever awaken again. If he did awaken would he want to?

   ................................  Lucy woke up to the nice warm morning,and heard the sounds of the birds singing happily. She looked over to the side of the bed where her son was sleeping last night and saw that he was gone. She sighed wondering where he went,probably to work or to a buddies she thought. "Oh well,at least I had the evening with him " she said aloud.

  She had to work today,and looked at the clock beside her bed it read 8:30,"Oh crap" she cursed loudly.

 "I must have overslept,I have a huge presentation to the Chinese investors today. Mary is going to kill me,I don't even have time to take a shower." she said to herself,cursing her mistake.

She walked into the bathroom,washed her face and brushed her teeth and sprayed deodorant on herself. She threw on a black top and white skirt over her pink panties and bra. She hoped she wasn't too rank down there,and decided that she could always stand away from people and present her slides from afar. Lucy rushed down the stairs and decided to grab breakfast on her way to work. She walked to the garage and jumped in her VW Bug,carefully adjusting the seats and mirrors. She pulled from her driveway quickly almost knocking her neighbors mailbox over. She sped away quickly hoping to avoid any traffic,her last thought was with her son. She hoped that later on tonight they could maybe spend some time together. She called her son's cellphone and told him to have a goodday and that she'd catch up with him later.........

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be longer I promise,Jake will need to find liquid soon or he'll soon expire. We'll get to that and more in the next chapter I promise