[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A middle aged mother of two finds herself lonely after her two children go off to college. She determines to have a weekend with her children one way or the other.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Humiliation, Toilet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 14427 Read: 83212
Published: February 20 2013 Updated: March 14 2014
Story Notes:

This is going to include alot of mother son/ mother daughter interaction. There are bound to be sexual tones to it,so if you're not into that this is your warning.

1. A Mother's choice by Poolster [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4253 words)

This is going to be an introduction to the characters, and setting up the plot line.

2. Lucys bad day by Poolster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1815 words)

Entire chapter detailing Lucy's struggles

3. Henry's night out with mommy by Poolster [Reviews - 2] (2602 words)

Henry returns home and has that evening with his mom. Jenni explores her lonliness in this chapter and ultimately decides whether to use the potion on him

4. Jenni's decision by Poolster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2050 words)

This will be my last chapter in this story for a little while,I need to refresh my brain and decide where to take this. This chapter will mainly focus around Jenni and her thoughts on what has transpired. She has doubts as a mother,but she is slightly excited at her new power.

 

5. Jenni's dark side by Poolster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (855 words)

We get another look into Jenni's mindset and plans,her love for her children and this new erotic situation begins to warp her slightly. Which Jenni will prevail?

6. Struggles on the slopes by Poolster [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1412 words)

This will chronicle the tinies that are on Jennie's massive body.

7. The Ex-SuperSized by Poolster [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (888 words)

Jenni catches up with her unwitting ex-husband and his new gal and well ......you know the rest.

8. Allysa meet Lucy and Scott by Poolster [Reviews - 0] (552 words)

Continuing this after a long layoff.