- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry my updates haven't been as prolific as earlier, I'm going to try and get another chapter done tonight and perhaps 2 tomorrow. Enjoy. 

Tanya waited patiently as Charles struggled to climb into her left flat, eagerly anticipating what it would feel like for a tiny man to be under her feet. With Charles situated perfectly in the end of her flat, he could think of nothing better. Charles, over the past weekend, had been considering asking Tanya if she wanted to be something more than just friends. However, he was hoping that there would be a parcel at work, waiting for Tanya, which would give him the opportunity to return back to his normal height. In addition, Charles had also been contemplating whether or not he should still go ahead with the proposed takeover from the Chinese. There was a lot for him to game. His company was going bust, and there was little he could do to stop it. There was another offer that was still on the table from another organisation. This one came in the form of a Green Energy project set up by the government. This deal would’ve had no financial benefit should he choose to sign it, as the group were not willing to pay a dollar for the land, however there would be no back deals like the Chinese one. However, what could he do, the Chinese would otherwise use force. He did have one idea on how to stop them, but for now that had to wait.

“Are you comfy down there?” Questioned Tanya.

“Yes, everything is fine thanks, go ahead don’t be shy,”

Tanya certainly wasn’t one for being shy, and with the she slid her giant foot into her black pumps. Charles saw Tanya’s massive toes coming into view and was beginning to wonder what he’d got himself into here. As Tanya’s toes crept further and further into the shoe, Charles backed up against the end of her flats, completely terrified. Tanya on the other hand began to feel a small lump at the end of her shoe, knowing it was Charles, she started to play around with him a bit before they set off. Pinching Charles between her toes, she flipped her over and began to push him under her sole. Tanya could feel his tiny limbs attempt to fight back but it was of no use. Charles was trapped. Cautiously, Tanya began to stand up very slowly, not wanting to exert her full weight (around 11 stone) down upon Charles‘ diminutive form.

After standing still for a few seconds, Tanya began to take a couple of steps forward.

“Everything okay in there?” she called from above.

Charles responded by punching her sole as hard as he could, which to Tanya felt like a little tap. More confidently now, she began to stride at a comfortable pace, her long legs traveling at a speed that most people would have struggled to keep up with. Unlocking her car door, she stepped inside, placing her foot on the gas, and drove off. It was a relatively cold morning and Tanya wearing nothing but a tight, mid-short length skirt, decided to turn on the heating. Little did she know what impact that would have upon Charles underneath her foot. As the car started to get hotter and hotter, Tanya’s feet began to get warmer and warmer. As a result her foot began to sweat and a pungent smell became present within Charles’ surroundings. Charles, completely overwhelmed by Tanya’s huge foot, was trapped in her foot sweat and deathly toxins that were released from it. Charles’ eyes began to water and his throat became very dry, this was going to be a long journey.

Arriving at work earlier than usual, Tanya got out of the car and headed into the building. Due to the fact that she had Charles’ access card, she was allowed early access to all of the complex’s buildings. Entering through the main door, she took the lift all the way to the top floor. Crouching down, whilst she was inside the lift, she took of her shoe and removed Charles from her stinky foot.

“You okay little guy?” she murmured.

“Yeah I’m fine just a little sticky...”

“Oh no! It wasn’t my feet was it? Did they smell?!”

“No no,” Charles said, not wanting to be rude to a lady of significant physical power over him, “I think it was just when you turned the heater on thing’s got a little too hot, but nothing to worry about I’m fine.”

“Aww Charles, I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you.”

With that, Tanya started to gently rub Charles’ minute cock, and then ever so gently begin to lick it. To Charles this was amazing. A blow job like never before. Charles, reaching his climax, began to shake wildly as he attempted to control his orgasm, but it was of no use. Tanya’s giant tongue began to pick up the pace and not before long, Charles shot his entire load into Tanya’s mouth.

“There we go,” Tanya said seductively, “how was that little man?”

“That was incredible Tanya! Thank you!” Charles said with joy.

“I’m glad you liked it, I certainly did. Now let’s go and check my desk.”

Tanya walked over towards her desk, and to her disgust there was no parcel or message waiting on the table. Checking through various drawers, while Charles was placed on her desk, she came across some final remains of the shrinking potion which she used on Charles. She was sure she used the entire vial? But there, staring her straight in the face was the vial half full. Making sure Charles didn’t notice, she tucked it into her cleavage for safe keeping.

“Honey, I desperately need the bathroom, I’ll be right back.”

“Sure no problem Tanya.”

“I’m just going to leave you inside my bag, be right back.”

With that she gently lifted Charles off the desk and placed him securely inside her bag, then headed towards the toilets. Little did she realise, they were not the only two in the room, as a figure emerged from the shadows, who had been watching their every move...
Chapter End Notes:

Any predictons? Charles looks pretty screwed. Once again any criticism is more than welcome.