- Text Size +
After letting Charles suffer for what seemed like to him, eternity, Tanya lifted her giant rear off of him, turning around slowly to examine her rumps victim. Charles was completely drained by Tanya’s colossal backside and the deathly gasses she had released upon him, Charles couldn’t handle another pummeling. Tanya on the other hand was in some ways, dissatisfied that not even her incredible ass could force him to talk, yet there was no way she was going to land another blow onto him, that would be one step too far. Instead she decided to play along as if she was going to drop her phenomenal ass onto him once more.

“So, Charles,” she bellowed, “fancy telling me know? Or do we have to go for round two?”

Charles stood up, looking rather shaky and instantly dropped back into the chair, he was too shattered to even speak. Tanya, taking pity on him, realised in that moment the sheer power of what her body could do to a man of that size. Marveling at the prospects, Tanya decided it was best to leave Charles, for now. Plucking him from the stool she headed for the bedroom, climbed into bed (with Charles firmly tucked away in her gigantic cleavage) and hit the lights. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

***

Charles’ alarm rang promptly at 6:30am, arousing Tanya and himself from a deep slumber. Tanya pulled him out of her cleavage, leaving him to rest in bed on his own while she took a shower. Tanya was yet to know how to take Charles to work with her, she assumed he wouldn’t suggest her backside. Particularly after everything he’d experienced. Tanya in some ways hoped that he’d choose a much nicer method of transportation such as her cleavage or perhaps shoe (even though that wouldn’t be great either). Leaving the shower she came back to check on Charles, who was still fast asleep. Prodding him gently with her finger, Charles began to stir.

“C’mon Charles, wakey wakey, we have to go to work remember?”

“5...more...minutes...” muffled Charles.

“No come on now, you have to get ready, have you decided how you’d like to go to work with me?” she pondered, desperately wanting to receive an answer.

“Yes yes, but let me get ready first.”

With that Charles finally got up, Tanya then quickly whisked him away to the bathroom to get washed. Obviously being an inch tall, nothing would fit him, thus he was going to have to travel to his own company completely naked. After finishing off breakfast they were ready to lead. Tanya’s excitement was growing with every passing second. Two things were on her mind: how would Charles like to go to work? And secondly, would there be anymore instructions from her mystery messenger?

“So Charles, can you tell me now?” smiled Tanya sweetly and innocently.

“Fine,” Charles smirked, “Well, originally I had planned to ask you if it could be possible to travel in your juicy ass, but after last nights antics, I think I’ve had quite enough of your bum.” They both laughed in unison, this was the first time they’d really been able to share a joke about their heights, Tanya enjoyed Charles new sense of banter with her.

“So,” she enquired invitingly, “what have you decided on shorty?”

“I’d like to travel underneath your foot.”

Completely bemused, Tanya was so sure that it would’ve been her cleavage. Which man in their right mind could turn these puppies down. Oh well, it was his decision after all, yet she decided to throw in a twist.

“Okay little guy I’ll make a deal with you,” standing to her full height she looked down on Charles below. Removing her ankle sock, she placed her whopping great feet directly infront of Charles.

“I’ll let you travel in my feet to work, as long as, in return you give me the best foot massage a girl could dream of when we get home. Then you may have your wish.” Grinning childishly, she knew there was no way Charles could resist. It seemed like a win-win situation to him. But knowing Tanya, the sound of a wonderful foot massage was never going to be as nice as it seemed. Yet Charles was lost in complete awe of Tanya and slowly obliged.

“Anything for you my Goddess,” bowing down infront of her, he began to kiss her colossal feet.
Chapter End Notes:

I know this chapter was a little short, so I'll try and get another done by the end of tonight, if not you'll have to wait till tomorrow I'm afraid.