- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope this of better length, I'll be writing to more of this measure in the future. 

After spending the rest of the day relaxing, it came upon Tanya and Charles that they had work tomorrow, yet, with Charles still tiny, the task of getting him to work would be difficult to say the least. Tanya had in mind that perhaps there might be another parcel waiting at her desk the following morning so she was committed to go in and check before anyone else could find the parcel, if there even was one. However, she didn’t want to leave Charles at home all alone, but had no idea of how he could get him in without being seen. Of course there were certain ways, both of them new that, but Tanya didn’t want to be the one to decide. Instead she left it up to Charles on how he’d like to be taken to work. They both thought best that they should spend an hour or two alone to think about things. In Charles’ case how on Earth was he going to get to work where as Tanya was still thinking about the mystery messenger and the proposed takeover of the oil wells.

The company was her life and she so desperately wanted to have a greater future there, especially after getting so close to the CEO. She wasn’t using Charles no, she did like him, yet she could see this relationship working to her advantage, especially at his current height. Charles was yet to confess his fetish for giant women, but deep down Tanya knew that he did have one. She was determined to give him everything in return for him not to sell the company and instead stay committed and perhaps even have a serious relationship with her. Yet there was no way she was going to make the first move. Right now, you could say they were just ‘friends with benefits’ but on a colossal scale.

As time ticked on, Tanya went to go and check up on Charles to see if he had come to any sort of decision. She was excited and interested to know how he’d like to go to work, it would give her some indication of what his guilty pleasures were. Tanya had her suspicions but didn’t want to decide on any of them, just yet. Entering Charles‘ grand, master bedroom, she noticed he was fast asleep, like a baby. The time was coming up to seven and they’d yet to have dinner, but she decided to let him rest. Charles had been through quite a lot today, particularly as he’d been used as Tanya’s personal bar of soap, entering multiple orifice’s.

Leaving the room, Tanya glanced over one last time to look down at the little man who days ago was a healthy 5’8, now he was just a mere inch, no bigger than her toe. The thought brought her immense satisfaction. Tanya had always liked to be taller and bigger than most people and now to Charles she was an absolute mountain of a woman. Everything must be amplified to him, she thought. Her giant ass could probably eclipse his view, her bust, more than respectable to any regular-sized human, must of been like two giant hills. She chuckled, she loved being a giantess, she didn’t want this to end, but deep down she knew Charles couldn’t live the rest of his life like this. Unless he wanted to...

An hour later, Tanya returned, fresh from having an aromatic bath, she smelled divine. Dressed in nothing but an elegant nightgown, which clung tightly to her phenomenal figure, she preceded to enter Charles’ bedroom. She was eager to know Charles’ method of transport for the next day.

“Hey there little guy, feeling okay?” she cooed.

“Hey Tanya, take a seat,” replied Charles.

Tanya sat down, shifting her incredible body next to him, cleavage on show.

“So have you decided about tomorrow then?” Tanya asked in sheer excitement.

“I have indeed,” Charles smiled cunningly,

“Well...?” Tanya replied flirtatiously.

“I will let you know in the morning,” Charles laughed, knowing that Tanya was desperate to know his desires. Tanya’s mood instantly changed. She was horny and yearning to know. She stood up to her full height, looming over Charles with a stern look on her face.

“Well then, I guess I’ll have to find out myself.” she boomed.

Plucking Charles from in between the covers, she took him into the living room and sat down on a sofa, Charles in hand. Tanya then dropped Charles infront of her size 10 feet, which to him looked at least 25ft long.

“Now little man, we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” bellowed Tanya, “The easy way being: to simply tell me how you’d prefer to go to work tomorrow, or the hard way is I’ll force it out of you.”

Charles simply sat there laughing. Tanya couldn’t believe it, he was so much smaller than yet he still had the nerve to laugh. Well then I’ll give him an ‘experience’ he won’t forget. Tanya lifted her humungous foot over Charles, then dropped it on top of him. She could feel him squirming around underneath her sole. Tanya then stood up to her full height, bearing down all of her weight upon Charles. The squirming stop, but Tanya didn’t. She lifted her foot up, and to great satisfaction she saw Charles stuck on the bottom of her sole. Laughing to herself, she plucked him off and brought him into the dining room placing him on a wooden chair she began to strip off. Completely naked.

“Still want to tell me little man? Or am I going to have to make this harder than it needs to be?” boomed Tanya.

Charles simply could no longer take Tanya seriously, even though he was physically exhausted, he wasn’t going to tell her, instead he continued to wind her up by smiling pathetically from the chair. Tanya on the other hand, not only had a burning desire to torture Charles further, but also wondered how on Earth was it possible that he hadn’t given in to her yet. She decided to crank it up a notch.

As Tanya turned around her immeasurable backside eclipsed Charles’ view. Completely struck with awe, Charles turned to stone as Tanya’s glistening, tanned ass gently lowered itself down upon him. He had to be dreaming. Tanya then settled her full weight on top of him, proceeding to the next stage in her plan. Feeling Charles wriggle beneath her cheeks, she decided to slowly grind him against them even more. Tanya then quickened the pace as she ferociously pulverised Charles into her ass. After a good few minutes she stopped and waited for a response from Charles. Moments later, she began to feel him jiggling below once more. Now for stage three. Tanya had doubts about what she was about to do, but regardless, she decided to proceed with haste. Squeezing her inner ass muscles, Tanya was able to produce a deathly fart, which to any normal sized person, would’ve been bad to say the least, thus at Charles’ height of a mere inch, this was unbearable. Tanya let rip, allowing the noxious gas to completely consume Charles. Little did Tanya know, but Charles’ choice of travel for the next day, he had decided, was going to be her dangerous derrière...

Chapter End Notes:

Any criticism is more than welcome, just drop a review! Where will the story go next...