- Text Size +

Turning on the shower, till it was steaming hot, Tanya waited until the glass panels condensated, finally placing Charles by her ginormous but beautiful feet. Charles was in paradise, he looked towards Tanya’s immense feet the to her toned, long legs, finally past her crotch and up to her mammoth breasts. Charles was really starting to enjoy being an inch tall. Tanya began to take her bra off, and without even caring dropping it on to Charles along with her panties. She went into the shower. Charles was momentarily stuck beneath her soft padded bra, which easily engulfed him, yet his eagerness and determination to be with Tanya was enough for him to escape quickly. Adrenaline pumping, Charles sprinted off into the shower with Tanya. Tanya noticed Charles run into the shower, and stood right next to her feet. She thought about gently crushing him, but decided against it. She thought to herself that Charles could serve greater purposes rather than being stuck under her feet.

“Hey there tiny, everything okay?”

Charles was completely blown away by Tanya’s incredible physique, he was lost for words.

“You know, how would you feel about being my little bar of soap Charlie boy?”

Without even having a moment to respond, Charles was whisked from the floor by Tanya’s soft, great palm. She began to squirt some body lotion into her other palm, instructing Charles to close his eyes, Tanya began to rub her two palms, with Charles in between them together, lathering up a soapy foam. Satisfied, Tanya pondered where she should begin her extensive clean up. She decided she go from top to toe. She began to scrub Charles all over her clavicle, then preceded towards her boobs. She rubbed him in between her cleavage, kneading Charles as if he was dough all over her plump bosom. Content that her incredible globes were sufficiently clean, she started to rub Charles into under her armpits.

“Sorry hunny, but I’ve got to get every area.” She boomed.

Charles, unable to see, could only use his sense of smell to have any idea where he was, and he knew that he was being rubbed into her armpit. The stench, despite the soap was potent, and it was intoxicating. Barely able to breathe, Charles was suffering physically, but he was determined not to give up and show Tanya he was faithful to her every wish.
Pleased that her armpits were now smelling of a better aroma, she lowered Charles down to her gargantuan rear. Rubbing him in out and ferociously, her cheeks repeated a process of swallowing Charles whole, then slowly easing him out again. Tanya’s ass was one hell of a weapon. Barely able to feel Charles back there, she completely lost all awareness for him - after all he was simply just nothing more than a bar of soap. Tanya continued this repetitive motion of her ass completely engulfing Charles with it’s fatty, yet firm, cheeks for a prolonged period of time. Tanya then decided to release her captive from her astronomical buns. There was only one area left to clean.

Tanya plucked Charles from her rump and brought him infront of her hungry pussy. Scared for his life, but too tired to care, Charles did little to protest. He wanted to make Tanya happy. Tanya, without hesitation, thrust Charles into her craving muff. Slowly pulling him in and out like a dildo, Tanya began to climax, what seemed like electric shocks raced through her body. Cumming all over Charles she took him out, breathing heavily.

“Oh my god, Charles I am so so sorry! I don’t know what came over me? Are you alright?!” Aware of what pain her mammoth vulva might’ve caused Charles.

“I’m fine,” said Charles, a little out of breath, “as long as you’re happy, I’m happy.”

Tanya’s heart melted, she brought Charles into her chest, completely immersing him with a large hug. She then brought him to her face and began to kiss his entire body. Charles also was happy that Tanya was now showing her true feelings for him and he joined her in the passionate kiss.

“That was incredible Charles, you have no idea.”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“C’mon let’s get you dry...”

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this chapter is a little on the short side, I just wanted to leave it at this particular point, however i will try now to get further chapter done by the end of today to compensate. Please leave a review with any criticism as this is my first piece of writing and would like to know how it's going from other people's perspectives, thanks.