- Text Size +

Waking up the next morning, Charles was surrounded my mountains of flesh. He could only assume he was in one place; Tanya’s ass. But no. As he gathered his senses and began to wake up, he was surprised to find himself lodged between Tanya’s monumental cleavage. With Tanya fast asleep, Charles saw this as the perfect opportunity to break free from this sadistic woman. In an attempt to get out from Tanya’s fleshy walls, he pushed himself with all his might against the sides of her large breasts. It came to nothing. After minutes of trying, Charles was beginning to loose hope. He was trapped. Trapped in between Tanya’s boobs with no possible way it out it seemed. Charles then began to recall last night’s events. Tanya had genuinely tried to help him after removing him from her potent ass. She had cared for him, nurtured him... loved him?

Charles still really liked Tanya. He wouldn’t have asked her to come back to his if he didn’t. But he was confused as to why she was taking such a keen interest into his business dealings with the Chinese. If he called of the agreement he knew the consequences. But on the positive side of things, it would bring him and Tanya closer together. What was more powerful: love or greed? At this moment in time it was hard to say as he had just been theoretically tortured by Tanya’s rear. Even though it had been terrifying, Charles had always dreamed of having a giant girlfriend and it looked to be that dreams were starting to become reality. Tanya was still fast asleep, the gentle beating of her heart lulled Charles in a sense of security. He drifted back off, assured that Tanya meant no harm and he was safe.

A few hours passed when Tanya stirred from her deep slumber. Checking her cleavage to see if Charles was still there, she was pleasantly surprised to see him sleeping soundly against her great bosom. She decided to leave him in between her boobs while she made breakfast for the two of them. Slowly rising to her full height, she checked up up on Charles: still fast asleep, and began to proceed towards the kitchen. She decided on making herself a fry up (not thinking that Charles would eat much at his current size). Charles began to gradually wake up to the sound of sizzling bacon being cooked in a pan. Looking around him he felt as though he was as high as a skyscraper, then he realised where he was. Still between Tanya’s cleavage. Tanya noticed her little man was awake and bellowed down to him from above:

“Hey Charles, are you okay? Did you sleep well?”

“I’m fine thanks Tanya, yes yes I did it was very comfy.” Charles smiled on the final word. Tanya began to think that he didn’t mind being this height, infact he was actually beginning to enjoy it.

“I’m terribly sorry for what happened last night Charles, I don’t know what came over me!” Tanya began to whimper.

“Oh it’s fine don’t worry about it Tanya, the main thing is is that I’m alright now, just don’t do it again!” They both laughed. Tanya went about finishing off breakfast and set Charles down on the table. She brought over, what looked a delightful, breakfast. She began to get stuck in, chomping on her bacon with her powerful jaws, eating slices of toast with great speed. Tanya the noticed Charles wasn’t having any.

“Charles you’re more than welcome to have some if you’d like? There’s no need to be afraid, I won’t eat you haha”

“Ah yes please, sorry I’m just a little on edge this morning haha, but thank you.”

Charles walked over to the plate and began to nibble on a slice of toast. Tanya laughed inside at how small he was in comparison to the toast, and to herself. A thought crossed her mind. She stabbed at a piece of bacon, then dipped it into the runny egg while finally navigating towards Charles and his piece of toast. She put him, along with the bacon and egg of her fork and slowly brought it towards her mouth. Charles was panicking, yet slightly excited. He knew Tanya wouldn’t hurt him, perhaps she was just playing around? Tanya had Charles directly infront of her mouth, smiling seductively, she brought him closer, until Charles could smell her beautiful, hot breath on his face. Within an instant she opened her large mouth, revealing a set of perfectly shaped, glistening white teeth. Charles was in heaven. Tanya brought him closer and closer, until finally she dropped him into her great orifice.

Playing around with Charles inside her mouth with her tongue, she had little idea about the dangers that could happen. What if she swallowed him? She better take him out. With that she opened her wide cavern and picked him up into the palm of her hand. Charles was dripping with saliva, and looked completely out of breath, however he still had a smile on his face.

“That was incredible Tanya.” said an exasperated Charles.

“I’m glad you’re starting to enjoy yourself,” she responded with great joviality, “perhaps we should take a shower and get you cleaned up...”

And with that she tucked Charles back into her cleavage and danced off towards the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Expect another chapter later on today, once again any criticism is welcome.