- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Any criticism is more than welcome, let me see where you guys feel this story is going.

After being tormented by Tanya’s colossal backside, Charles was completely exasperated. Lost for words and out of breath, he wondered if this ‘torture’ as it were was going to get any worse. Perhaps he should just confess the truth? Yet he’d gone so far to work all these plans out. It was beneficial for him. He wouldn’t have to worry about anything anymore. The plan had to go ahead. He was determined not to cave in to Tanya’s torrent.
Tanya however was not done, and wouldn’t stop at anything until she found out why Charles was going to sell the company to a nuclear plantation company based in China. Another thing that crossed her mind was how on earth was she supposed to get Charles back to normal size?

Whoever had left the parcel containing the shrinking potion had left no clear instructions on what to do with these people who were ‘self centered.’ Perhaps the secret messenger had made it so that the shrunken person was kept that way. Anyhow, in the mean time she was going to use her new found power as an advantage, not only that, but she did find Charles quite cute at this new miniature size.

“Right Charlie boy,” she bellowed, “now that you have become familiar with my buttocks, perhaps you’d like to explore other parts of me? Or how about you take a closer look...”

Placing Charles in between her vast cleavage, she set about taking off her long, black dress, and dropping it to the floor. Tanya was not a petite girl either. Her now, titanic double D bosom, would in comparison to Charles, be incomprehensible. Completely lost within a fissure of soft flesh, Charles was beginning to wonder what was coming next. Tanya was loving it. She couldn’t believe she had a tiny little man, her crush, In between her boobs.
Plucking him from her giant jugs, she pulled back her panties, lowering Charles into the depths of her bulbous bum. Wedging him slowly further and further up her crack until she was satisfied, she let the elasticated fabric spring back into position, watching her mammoth arse devour Charles.

“How are you back there little man? Let me know if you need fresh air, it could get a little hot back there.” Tanya chuckled to herself.

Meanwhile Charles was fighting what seemed to be certain death. His entire world now was Tanya’s incredible rear, and there was no escaping it. Swallowed further and further into her crack, Charles began to loose conscience. The intense heat wouldn’t give for a minute, with sweat beginning to form by the minute. Completely lost in her backside, Tanya had seemingly forgotten Charles was wedged up her bum.

She went about searching through his files, trying to find anymore evidence that could point towards the selling of the company? Tanya believed in sustainability and greener planet, even though she did work for a large oil firm, and to know that something potentially detrimental to the Earth could be unfolding without her doing anything to stop it, was something she was not willing to let slide so easily. After spending well over an hour, shifting through files and running searches on Charles’ home computer, her results came up blank. Whatever deed Charles was planning behind her and the companies back was squeaky clean, no loose ends. Perhaps it was time to ‘interrogate’ a little further.

She opened her panties and plucked Charles from within the depths of her booty. He looked helpless, tired and in all honesty pathetic. Tanya held Charles in the palm of her hand, he was no bigger than a small Lego figure.

“Charles?” Tanya inquired.
“Charles...”

Still no response. She didn’t want to kill him. Tanya then rushed to the bathroom, Charles in hand, and started to give him water. He needed a break it was evident. There was no way anyone could survive from Tanya’s foul smelling crack. He suddenly began to splutter back into life. Tanya gasped with joy at the sight of the little man slowly withering on the side of the sink. She didn’t want to question him anymore tonight. For the first time in her life she felt like a bully. She had grown up as a young child forever being the victim of bullying due to he lankiness and nerdy glasses. However when puberty arrived she transformed into a goddess and she swore to herself she’d never make anyone feel as bad as she did.

Charles on the other hand had no idea what was going on. After spending what seemed like eternity, crammed up Tanya’s backside, he had lost the will to live. The odor that was emitted from her crack was indescribable. After slowly fading into unconsciousness, light started beaming into his eyes, then cold water ran over his body. The last thing he can remember before passing out was Tanya’s dark, suntanned face looking down on him with great concern.

Tanya decided that both herself and Charles needed a rest. She really did like like him and wanted something more than just for him to be her little miniature man, she wanted a relationship with Charles, regardless of size. And for him to enjoy it. To enjoy the same pleasures that she also got out of being a giantess. Placing Charles between her soft cleavage, she climbed into his large double bed and slowly drifted into a deep sleep, thinking of all the events that had unfolded and what was to come in the future.
Chapter End Notes:

Slightly shorter, will be hoping to post a few chapters in the coming days.