- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More action in this chapter. 

Pulling up outside of Charles’ place, Tanya was dressed to kill. She wore a tight revealing dress in order to maximise her assets - particularly her incredible rear and rack to match. The vial was still placed inside her bra, and she had no particular reason why it was still there. Tanya also wore a pair of six inch stiletto heels. With these on she reached an unbelievable height of 6’5. A good 9 inches taller than Charles. She walked up the driveway and knocked on the door waiting anxiously for Charles to open it. Within seconds, Charles opened the door.

“Hello there...” Charles was completely blown away by Tanya. Her large cleavage was on show in addition, her long black hair nestled perfectly on top of her rack. She walked inside and standing next to her, Charles felt very small. At boob height, Tanya had clearly wanted to use her outstanding bosom to full effect. He wasn’t complaining.

Looking down on Charles, to her he looked like a little boy, she could’ve been his mum.

“Hey Charles, how are you?”

“I’m.. um... fine thanks... c-come in..”

Charles led Tanya into the dining room, her shadow looming over him, reminding him of her superior physical stature.

“Please take a seat.”

Tanya sat down, shortly followed by Charles. After discussing promotions, the company all sorts, the conclusion was that both of them fancied each other, there was no mistake about it. Charles’ bubbly personality really attracted Tanya and the two of them got on as if they were a married couple. As dinner drew to an end, Tanya got up and left for the bathroom. En route she passed his office - door open. Without hesitating she went inside. Across the desk there were various irrelevant files consisting of jargon that simply made no sense to her at all. However under one of these statistics page was a letter from what looked like to be a Chinese organisation. Tanya read the letter:

‘ Dear Mr Croft,

I am writing to inform you that we are willing to go ahead with the purchase of 80% of your oil wells in order to transform the area into a nuclear factory, the oil bought will be sold and used to fund the project, with a total of 10% coming directly to you. You will need to inform your staff that your company is closing within the next 30 days. If you fail to sign the agreement, we will take matters into our own hands,

We look forward to hearing from you,

Du Zeng Je
ISCC inc
Beijing ’

Baffled, Tanya decided to keep the letter, placing it in her purse, she also came across the letter which came from the mystery parcel, along with the vial the other day.

‘Use on those who are unhelpful and are self centered, don’t use for revenge but purely to strike a balance.’

Was the message instructed. And this scheme Croft had with the Chinese seemed “self centered” to say that least. Taking the vial out of her bra, she went back into the dining room, Croft was in the kitchen preparing dessert. Slyly, she crept towards his glass of wine and looked at the vial in her hand. This would shrink him. Infact who knows what it will do. Blissfully unaware of her actions, Charles continued to prepare dessert. Without hesitation, Tanya emptied the blue liquid from the vial into his wine and stirred it gently. She then retraced her steps and acted as if she had just come back from the bathroom.

“Hello again Charles.”

“Ah, is everything okay? Dessert’s ready.”

“Yes everything is fine thank you, oh lovely, what is it?”

“Banoffee pie, homemade, don’t judge it by what it looks like haha.” Charles chuckled, Tanya laughed.

Tanya bit into the pie, and in all honestly it didn’t taste that bad. She watched Charles’ movements, anticipating him to drink more wine. Charles on the other hand was completely captivated by how Tanya was eating the pie. Ever so gently she would put a small mouthful in, and then lick the remaining cream of her lush, plum lips. Charles then reached for his wine and took a sip. The wine seemed to have a stronger kick to it. Feeling slightly jaded, Charles began to loose his vision and the last thing he saw was Tanya looming over him - he blacked out.

Charles woke to the sound of heavy pounding, almost earthquake like. He got up and suddenly feel straight back down again. He’d lost all sense of balance and coordination. Utterly confused he stood up again and attempted to gather himself. The loud thumping still continued. Regaining his vision he looked around and saw that everything was enormous. He was in his bedroom, but everything had turned giant size. His bed was as tall as a skyscraper. His wardrobe was vast, and everything was simply huge. Looking across the room he saw Tanya’s black stiletto heels. They were incredible. He walked over towards them and stood next to the heel, which was six inches. He was smaller than it by quite a bit.

Suddenly the thumping began to get louder and louder. A large shadow loomed over him. He turned round. There, as tall as the Empire states building was Tanya staring down at him His first thought was run. But where to? At his size all Tanya had to do was to take one step and she would easily catch him, there was no hope.

“Hey there little man,” boomed Tanya from above.

Charles stumbled backwards, landing on his bum. He then attempted to crawl away, but then suddenly Tanya’s large foot came crashing down on him. Smothering him into the carpet. Barely able to breathe, the smell of Tanya’s foot sweat began to build up, completely intoxicating him. Between her gigantic toes, of which were probably the size of Charles’ entire body, he could see Tanya looking down mercifully on him.

“You know Charles, I’ve started to like you recently,” she said, “And I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a giantess, and for you to be my little man. I don’t want to hurt you, I can actually see a future with us. I’m not going to hurt you I just have a few questions to ask regarding the proposed Chinese takeover you’ve been discussing, then I’ll let you go.”

She lifted her large foot off Charles, then slowly dived in, plucking him from the floor as if he was as light as a feather. She brought him up, past her colossal breasts which now looked like mountains, to her face, which made he beauty magnified in Charles’ current predicament.

“How can you even consider letting this takeover happen Charles? You’ve got to be more firm and say no, tell the authorities.” She said.

“I can’t Tanya, they have threatened to kill my family, and there is nothing I can do.”

“I don’t believe you.” She stated. And with that she lowered to him to her arse and began to kneed him into her plump rear. Charles’ world was upside down, he was being massaged into Tanya’s chunky arse. This was going to be an eventful evening.
Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will give you something you can really get your teeth into.