- Text Size +

The next few days seemed to pass by very slowly. Tanya only interacted with Charles on a very rare basis, due to the fact he was insistent on having some time to think things out, alone. The couple only spoke bluntly during dinner and right before they went to sleep. They were now sleeping separately with Tanya occupying the king sized bed, which just about accommodated her tall frame, while Charles on the other hand was left in an old sock, stuffed with cotton wool. To Tanya, it seemed like their relationship was going to fizzle out sooner or later, the pair just didn’t seem to have the same energy as they did have, before Charles was left to live out his remaining days as the size of a Lego figure. Tanya was really now only staying with him as she felt responsible for his foreseeable predicament. However deep down, Tanya still did love him.

***

It was Friday night and as usual, the pair had finished dinner and Charles had been assisted to his bedroom. Tanya, meanwhile, was finishing up with the washing up. She was contemplating whether or not to ask Charles if he wanted to watch a movie with her, but decided against it. He’s probably already fast asleep, she thought to herself. After loading the dishwasher, she proceeded towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and stuff before bed.

In the meantime, Charles was mulling over his situation as a 1 inch tall man. After moping around over the past few days he realised there was nothing he could do to change what he had become and was determined not to give up on life, despite all the difficulties that were being thrown at him; and he felt for Tanya too. She had still stayed with him, in spite of being on the end of his miserable mood, and he was determined not to let her down. Rising out from the sock, he grabbed hold of the duvet and began to pull himself up, like a rock climber. Using every single muscle in his minute body, Charles tugged away eventually reaching the top of the bed.

Looking across the vast white plane, Charles realised how small he really was in comparison to everything. And especially Tanya, who’s feet hung easily off the king size bed. Gathering himself, Charles began to sprint towards the middle of the bed. Tanya had now finished brushing her teeth and her other business in the bathroom, and headed back towards the bedroom. Opening the bedroom door, without hesitation she hit the light switch and headed towards her bed. Charles on the other hand began to get nervous. He hadn’t made it as far as he wanted to (which was near the end of the bed as Charles wanted to surprise Tanya with a foot massage) instead, Charles had ended up someone in the middle, hidden from Tanya’s view beneath the covers. Tanya strolled over towards the bed and pulled away the covers. Tanya’s immense body covered Charles’ peripherals. Tanya began to turn around, revealing her titanic booty, her cheeks glistening in the moonlight. Oh no, was all Charles could think right now, as her astronomical ass began it’s descent.

Charles attempted to try and out run her descending rear, as shouting out would be useless due to the tiny sound of his voice. But like that, running also didn’t go according to plan. Tanya’s ass came crashing down, trapping Charles evenly between her flabby cheeks. Charles pushed as hard as he could to break free but to no avail. He was trapped firmly in Tanya’s ass. This was going to be a long, long night.

Chapter End Notes:

Trying to pick up the pace once more in terms of physical interactions between the couple. Let me know what you think. Critques are more than welcome.