- Text Size +
Tanya, with Charles nestled comfortably in between her boobs, headed back towards Charles’ place, the letter still unopened resting on the passenger seat. Tanya’s mind however was not at rest. She had so many things to take in. Firstly her workplace: gone. Secondly, who would threaten the company in such a manner? And finally; Tanya had felt herself grow when bombarded by reporters. How on Earth could she possibly grow in a matter of seconds and then return to normal size? Yet there was no way she could visit a doctor. It was too late for that now. After all, the last message Tanya had received from her previous unknown captive was “Time’s up.”

As Tanya accelerated down the road, a homeless man stepped out infront of the car. Slamming the brakes as hard as she could, the car stopped just inches from the man. In utter rage, Tanya proceeded to get out of the car.

“What on Earth do you think you’re doing?!” Tanya exclaimed.

The homeless man paid her no attention and carried on walking as if nothing happened.

“Hey mister! Are you listening to me? You nearly got yourself killed!” Tanya could feel her blood pressure rising. Yet still the man didn’t respond and continued to walk away from the car, his back towards Tanya.

An inner fire began to form in Tanya’s eyes and suddenly her clothes began to tear and rip as she grew taller, and taller. Her flats split down the middle as her feet began to expand. Following on from that, her work dress (already skin tight) began to rise up her long curvaceous thigh, tearing slightly as Tanya’s large behind increased in mass. Her boobs also began to swell up, yet Tanya paid no attention. Standing at nearly 7ft tall, Tanya strode confidently over to the man, grabbed him on the shoulder and spun him around with ease. It was then that it hit her. Tanya’s colossal jugs were higher than the man’s head. Stepping backwards, Tanya began to calm down and returned to her previous height. The man, previously docile, stayed in awe.

Tanya headed back towards the car; the man just stood there, perplexed by what he had just witnessed. Tanya started the ignition, and sped off into the distance. So that’s what triggers my growth, she thought to herself.

***

Arriving back to Charles’, Tanya lunged up towards the front door. As she went to put the key in the lock, she found the door to already be open. Oh no. Opening to door hesitantly, Tanya peeked her head inside. The hall stand was raided, books and files of paper were strewn across the floor. Stepping into the kitchen the larder was wide open, food had been tossed aimlessly across the floor with many packeted items cut open. The house had been ransacked. Tanya decided now was the time to open that letter. Opening it with delicate fingers, Tanya withdrew what looked like a piece of old parchment, something similar to what was used in Ancient Egypt. Turning it over, a message was written.

“Dear Mr Croft,

We are writing to inform you that due to recent uncooperation, we have decided to take “matters into our own hands.” Your unwillingness to participate or correspond to our recent attempts to communicate with you have left us with no choice but to takeover your business and transform it to our needs, previously stated in past letters. In our culture, we regard manners and etiquette very highly and you have displayed little throughout our negotiations. Thus, as to what we believe is a sufficient punishment, you shall remain at your diminutive size for the rest of your life. If you attempt to disrupt proceedings further, then you will be eradicated.

Yours Sincerely,

Du Zeng Je
ISCC inc
Beijing ”

Tanya felt empty. She felt responsible for Charles. There he was nestled in her cleavage, unaware of what was going on. She had let him down. She had put her needs before priorities, and now her only lead to solving this was long gone, along with the capability to return Charles to normal size. How on Earth could she explain any of this to him... Tanya sat down on a chair and thought about Charles’ future and life now for a long, long time. After a while, she felt a jostling down in her bosom. Reaching in with her large but delicate hands, Tanya pulled Charles out from her fleshy crevice.

“Hey hun,” Charles said, out of breath, “I thought you’d never let me out of there haha, not that I’m complaining!” he laughed.

“Charles, I’ve got something to tell you.” Tanya said with seriousness in her tone. Charles’ smile quickly faded.

After filling him in on what had taken place, Charles was lost for words. Tanya left him alone in his bedroom to gather his thoughts while she prepared dinner. Tanya began to realise now, that Charles was entirely dependent upon her.
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed that. Will promise to pick up the pace in terms of interactions between the couple next chapter, but a storyline is essential! Any reviews, comments, feedback etc. is more than welcome as always.