- Text Size +
After Tanya finished pleasuring herself through the torture of Charles’ diminutive frame, she tugged him out from her soft, wet pussy. Charles was completely knocked out. Physically he hadn’t been able to withstand the intense pressure from Tanya’s muscular vulva and thus caved in to the constant battering. Tanya now began to feel slightly guilty for what she had just done. She’d abused her boyfriend without even taking the slightest care for his well being. The evening was getting late and Tanya decided that waking Charles would be even crueler. She went to place him between her breasts when she noticed both her captive and the shrink ray were gone. Panic set in. Tanya scoured the house in search of her captive but more importantly the shrink ray.

After spending what seemed like hours looking, to her surprise the back door was open. The captive must have escaped through here, Tanya thought to herself. Well whatever happened, he was long gone. Tanya considered taking Charles’ car in search for him, but now that he had the shrink ray it was far too dangerous. On leaving the kitchen out of the corner of her eye, Tanya caught sight of a small piece of paper. Picking it up of the kitchen table the handwriting was scrawny and difficult to read but she just about made out the words ‘Time’s up.’

Confused as to what the message meant, Tanya locked up Charles’ house and returned to the bedroom where she left Charles. Tanya looked down upon Charles, who was resting what seemed peacefully, and popped him in her cleavage. It was in that moment that Tanya realised Charles was trapped at the height of a mere inch or two for the foreseeable future. There was no way of returning him back to normal height. The thought aroused Tanya but it also came with concern that now, without the shrink ray all sorts of trouble could arise. Tanya slept uncomfortably that night due to the reality that her former captive was now free and probably a bit pissed off.

***

Tanya woke to the sound of Charles’ alarm ringing. 6:40am the clock read. Time to get ready for work. Charles however slept peacefully through the alarm due to Tanya’s gigantic breasts muffling any sound. Tanya got about and plucked Charles from her cleavage, leaving him to lie in while she got ready for work. After a quick shower and a bite to eat she came back to Charles and returned him to his former sanctuary. Tanya grabbed Charles’ car keys and headed off to work.

The drive was an unusual one. Her tiny boyfriend, trapped between her massive womanly mounds, meant that the journey was a very quiet one indeed. Tanya however was more concerned with her appearance than her boyfriends. Having not returned to normal size since using the shrink ray, Tanya still stood at a mesmerising height of 6’3, without heels. This was bound to be noticed and remarked on by various colleges, but there was nothing she could do. Smile and wave was the policy Tanya would adopt. Pulling into work, Tanya saw a large number of reporters, cameras and news vans. What on Earth was going on? Tanya thought to herself. She pulled into the Charles’ designated parking block and looked towards where the company building should have stood. Tanya couldn’t believe her eyes. Leaping out of the car Tanya proceeded towards the large crowd forming at what should have been the front door to the building. Bustling towards the front using her now incredible height advantage she saw a miniature version of the building, no bigger than a dolls house. Shit, was all she could think. A small envelope was attached to the building addressed to her name. She picked it up and instantly the reporters where on her like a swarm of flies. Pushing her, pulling her, Tanya was beginning to get mad, like really mad.

“Enough!” she bellowed.

The crowd backed up, Tanya on the other hand felt her clothes stretch, then fall back to their previous size. Gathering herself and what just happened she headed back towards the car, the group of journalists following her with real menace. Tanya put the letter in the glove compartment and started the engine. She had to get away from here. Far, far away.
Chapter End Notes:

Feedback as always is much appreciated, hope you guys like where this is heading