- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, I know this story hasn't been updated in a while and this chapter is a little short, but it was merely to whet your appetite. I hope to upload another chapter by the end of the week but I want you all to know that this story won't die out! Thanks for your patience. 


Time ticked by and still Tanya felt nothing from Charles, who she couldn’t even see due to her colossal foot obstructing her view. Reluctantly, she decided on making Charles just a tiny bit bigger so that he could give her a massage worthwhile. Reaching into her cleavage she plucked out the ray and pointed it at Charles, watching him grow to an admirable height of 6 inches; around half the size of Tanya’s foot.

“There we go, that little boost should help, but if this massage doesn’t improve, things could turn ugly for you little man,”

Charles anxious not to upset Tanya any further began to kneed not just his hands, but his entire body into Tanya’s foot, in a vain attempt in providing his girlfriend with some sort of pleasure. Deep down though, Charles was enjoying this. He began to kiss Tanya’s sweaty sole, licking it up and down. Tanya noticed this and pushed her foot into the ground, smothering Charles at the same time. Completely turned on by this experience, she began to rub her clit whilst scrunching Charles between her mammoth, plump toes. She wanted Charles inside of her. Charles on the other hand was completely submerged underneath Tanya’s huge foot, barely able to breathe he began to feel dizzy, but regardless he used every bit of strength left in him to pleasure Tanya just that little bit further. Tanya on the other hand couldn’t wait any longer. Lifting her colossal sole off Charles she looked down at the tiny man, her boyfriend, withering on the floor, yet she had no empathy. She was a goddess, in her mind. Lifting Charles from the table, she pulled down her panties and began to bring Charles towards her hungry pussy. Charles feared for his life.

“Tanya don’t do this! Please for my sake! I’ ll do any...” but Charles was cut off. Tanya was in no mood to be interrupted from her current state. Tanya shoved Charles further and further up her pussy, with nothing but his legs hanging out. Tanya now began to feel a real essence of power over Charles, nothing like before. A tiny man was hanging out of her pussy. With a sense of real authority, Tanya used her strong muscles surrounding her vagina, and eased Charles into her pussy. Charles was completely engulfed. Tanya then began to manipulate Charles around inside of her causing a tremendous orgasm to occur. Tanya had never felt this so sexually aroused in her life. Meanwhile Charles was utterly speechless. His body limp, his mind lost; Charles felt like nothing more than a dildo. Tanya’s hot, plump vaginal walls crushed his body mercilessly as Charles became more and more exhausted by the second. This did not comply with any fantasy Charles had ever dreamed of.

Tanya continued to ruthlessly pump Charles further and further into her abyss of darkness, pleasuring herself all the more. However in the back of her mind she knew what she was doing was morally wrong , but when you have so much power in your possession, morals rarely factor.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave any reviews, recommendations and feedback. All is welcome!