- Text Size +

Tanya searched throughout Charles’ entire office for the shrink device, yet it was no where to be seen. Rummaging through all of his drawers, selves she just couldn’t find it. Perhaps Charles had taken it with him? There was no way he would just leave it out of his sight, knowing full well the power of the device. Losing hope Tanya decided enough was enough, she was going to have to live without her tiny man for the foreseeable future. Leaving the office, a glimmer caught Tanya’s eye, she glanced to where it was coming from, and right there in the corner of the room underneath various files was the shrink ray, but why was it glowing? Crouching down she picked it up and immediately felt a rush of energy go through her. The device stopped glowing and returned to it’s original state. Confused but thinking nothing of it, Tanya left the office, however she noticed she had to crouch to get through the door. This was odd. She stood next to the door, which was approximately 6ft tall and to her shock, she was taller than it. It had to be something to do with the ray, perhaps it was emitting some kind of radiation? Tanya didn’t want to cause any further suspicions to Charles she had the ray, thus pointing it at her, she pressed the shrink button and returned to her normal size. Leaving the building she headed for the car park.

“Everything okay?” Charles asked, smiling at Tanya.

“Yes everything is fine dear, ready to go?”

“Sure thing, you’ve still got the intruder right?”

Opening her cleavage, she looked down and there he was, trapped.

“Indeed I do, not sure he’ll be leaving anytime soon.” Tanya laughed.

They got into Charles’ fast sports car, a 911 Porsche to be exact, and sped off towards Charles’ place. Arriving, they proceeding towards the kitchen, and Charles began to make some coffee for both of them. Tanya was looking forward to this evening. Charles still owed her a foot massage, and she was hoping she could shrink him back to a tiny size once more. In addition, she also had complete control over her tiny captive. But for now she decided to have some fun with Charles. Going into the bathroom, she pulled out the shrink/growth ray and aimed it at herself, pressing the growth button. She tapped it and only grew an inch. Tapping it once more she grew a further inch. So that’s how it works she thought to herself. Pressing the shrink button she returned to normal height, then she held down the growth button for 5 seconds, increasing her height by a good 5 inches. Standing previously at 5’11, Tanya now stood at an incredible 6’3. Satisfied, she decided to impose herself upon Charles even further. Searching her bad she found a pair of 6 inch heels, boy this was going to be fun. Now standing at 6’9, she towered a whole foot and an inch above Charles. However it wasn’t just her height that had increased, other body parts had too. Her boobs, double D’s beforehand, now stretched her bra to the limit, struggling to hold back the giant fleshy orbs. Also her ass was now also enhanced, protruding it even further out than before. Her feet also, must of gone up at least 2 shoe sizes, as her heels were now very tight upon her, her toes pushing right on the edge of the shoe.

Leaving the bathroom, she made her way back to Charles, who was sitting in the kitchen, sipping on a hot cup of coffee.

“Wow Tanya, have you grown?” Charles exclaimed, already intimated by her previous height, which he just found bearable.

“I thought I’d just slip these heels on, but no I haven’t got any bigger than I was earlier? Have I?” acting clueless, but at the same time she knew she had Charles completely sold.

“Well why don’t we measure you? I’m sure you have grown.”

“Okay sure thing.”

Charles stood up and walked over to Tanya, he was shorter than her boobs. Laughing at the sight, Tanya couldn’t resist any longer. She whipped out the shrinking device, pointed it at Charles, smiled, and held down the button. Charles began to feel himself slowly diminishing in front of Tanya, ending up right next to her colossal feet.
“Now,” Tanya boomed from above, happy to be a giant once more, “how about that foot massage that you promised me?” Smiling seductively.

Charles was officially scared. How on Earth had she found the shrink ray, he had had enough of being an inch tall and now Tanya was super sized even further than her previous height of 5’11, he felt very vulnerable to say the least. Smiling down at Charles from above, she reached down and plucked Charles from the floor, carrying him in her palm to the living room. Settling down on the sofa, she pulled up a small coffee table and placed Charles on it. Taking off her heels she revealed her now size 12 feet to Charles, which in turn would've looked something like 35ft long each to him.

“Well then, you did promise little man, now it’s time to fulfill that,” Tanya bellowed, “However if you do a poor job, there will be significant punishments.” Emphasizing the last word.

Stepping up towards her humungous feet, Charles was completely taken aback by the sheer size of them. They were simply huge. There was no other way to put it. He made his way to Tanya’s left foot and began to press as hard as he could into her substantial sole. Kneading away, he’d barely covered her heel, when he started to build up a sweat. This was physically exhausting and mentally deteriorating. Tanya on the mean time, could barely feel Charles’ tiny hands working on her vast feet, and was starting to get a little agitated. Charles wouldn’t even be able to get reach up to her sole she thought. Oh well, I’ll give him 5 more minutes to see if he improves, if not, well punishments will have to be carried out...

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked it! I will try and get another chapter in tonight as in the coming weeks up until Easter, the upload of chapters will no where be near as good. Therefore because of the great support I'll try and get another one in or perhaps two but don't bank on it. 

How does a 2000 word plus chapter sound?