- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's a little later than expected, here it goes...

As Tanya entered the bathroom, she found this place a small sanctuary in what seemed to her like a chaotic world outside of these four walls. Over the past few days her life had been flipped upside down. Her boss had shrunk to the size of her big toe, her job was at risk and more importantly there seemed no way of making Charles normal size again. What if she had to look after him for the rest of her life? Tanya couldn’t even begin to comprehend it. In addition, she also felt partly responsible for Charles’ current predicament, after all she was the one who had shrunk him. Relieving herself, she left the bathroom and headed back towards her desk, hoping that some sort of parcel would be there...

***

Charles was tucked snugly away inside Tanya’s giant leather bag, blissfully unaware of the possible dangers that were foreboding. Still half asleep, Charles could feel himself drifting off into a melancholy state of rest. Meanwhile outside of Charles world of Tanya’s bag, out stepped a silhouetted figure, wearing all black with his face covered with a standard burglars mask. Creeping forward ever so gently, as not to alert his target, he suddenly saw the lady come back from the toilet. He had one shot, and he couldn’t afford to miss. Quickly analysing the oncoming female he sized her up in comparison to him. The bigger they are, the harder they fall he thought to himself. As the woman turned the corner, approaching the home straight towards her desk, the masked assassin reached into his back left pocket and pulled out what looked like a small TV remote. His supplier’s technology and vast array of weapons was one particular attraction to the current job at hand.

Tanya strode towards her desk, hoping that Charles was still there and nothing bad had happened to him, she really did care for him and love him, she was just afraid to admit it to him face to face. As Tanya turned the corner, her eye caught a glimpse of light reflecting off something from the depths of the dark corridor, she decided to take a sharp right, turning away from her desk - she knew she wasn’t alone. Carrying on further, she turned into Emily’s desk (a close work colleague of hers) and hid. The time was coming up to seven, fifteen minutes away from when the early birds would be arriving to begin another week of monotonous tasks. Glancing just above the glass panels that ran round Emily’s work area, she caught sight of a masked figure. Measuring up to what she decided was around 5’9, she knew she was comfortably taller than him, maybe even physically stronger. Tanya had no place to run, she could only wait and use her element of surprise to attack the intruder.

Walking through the various work stations checking each one as he passed, the masked assailant was sure that the woman was around here. Bringing out another device, he pressed a few buttons and activated the buildings security system: no one could get in or out. Carrying onwards, he decided to test his new toy. Pointing the TV remote-like controller at a dustbin, he pressed the right hand button which was a symbol with an arrow pointing downwards on. The bin instantly shrunk to miniature version, no bigger than inch. So that’s what it does, he thought to himself, this should be fun.

Tanya saw the masked man shrink a bin and instantly became more and more anxious. What if he found her, she’d be shrunk too. She had to get that remote of him before he shrunk her, which she was confident he’d do. Noticing that somehow the buildings security had been activated, Tanya was trapped there was no way out. She noticed the man slowly walk in her direction - Tanya began to formulate a plan of action. Holding her breath, Tanya knew she had only one chance to get this right. Watching and waiting nervously, the masked intruder finally passed her desk, she sat as rigid as stone. He glanced into the work station that Tanya was in, waited briefly then carried on with his search. Slowly standing into a crouched position, Tanya came out of the station and crept up slowly behind the man. She’d always been fleet of foot every since starting salsa dancing in her native Cuba. Crouching like a tiger ready to pounce, she leapt forward with speed and ferocity knocking her assassin to the ground. The shrinking remote being knocked out his hand, traveled further down the hall. Wrestling with the intruder, Tanya began to see her superior weight advantage have an effect, even though he was strong Tanya was able to pin him to ground. Rolling around on the floor, Tanya saw the controller within her reach, she had to get to it. Kicking the man in the face she stood up and went to reach for the controller, only to be knocked back to the floor from the assailant, as she attempted the break free of his iron grip, she felt herself getting more and more tired. The masked intruder was on top of her now, restraining Tanya’s movements. Yet Tanya could just about reach the controller, she only needed a few more inches. Putting everything she had left into this final push, she managed to move closer to the device, fingers touching it, she grabbed it firmly, and pointed it at her hitman. Without hesitation she pressed the button with an arrow facing downwards.

A beam of light shot of of the end of the remote and struck the man who was on top of her. The look in his eyes said it all. Fear took hold of him. Reluctantly he stayed on top of her, hoping that the ray would have no effect on humans, pinning Tanya to the floor. Then suddenly the process kicked in, he began to shrink. Tanya felt the man’s weight slowly decreasing, yet she simply lay there as she knew what was about to happen. The man began to shrink and shrink and shrink until he was nothing more than a tiny spec in between Tanya’s colossal cleavage. Unlike the previous shrinking potion, this one shrunk the mans clothes also, protecting some of whatever was left of his dignity. Tanya smiled at her new captive and then slowly brought her boobs together, crushing him between, thinking of all the things that she may do with this tiny man now. In addition, hopefully finding out more about who sent him, which she was sure, wouldn’t be a problem...

Chapter End Notes:

Any reviews are more than welcome as always. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am writing it.