- Text Size +
Chapter 5

Jack sped towards his house, confused about Ashley and how he could handle the situation. Pulling up his drive way, he walked into his house to find his mother sobbing and father holding her. Confused, Jack made his presence known.

"Mom what's wrong?"

"Jack?" His mom looked confused "no... It can't be.. Your dead, Ben said so" his mother is staring atJack in disbelief.

"No, mom I'm fine... My phones crushed though."

Jacks mom ran and flung herself at him happily "Oh thank god you are ok! Why would you even go out to foot-fall point? Nevermind I'm just glad you are ok!"

"Mom dad it's fine I'll be ok" he smiled reassuringly. "Lets just get back to bed."

"Son" jacks dad spoke up "please be careful. I don't know who this Ashley girl is, but she sounds like bad news"

"Maybe your right dad" Jack pondered this though as he headed to bed.

---A FEW WEEKS LATER---

"ASHLEY PLEASE NO DON'T DO IT!!!" Jack screamed as Ashley dangled him over her mouth, her tongue exploring his body

"But baby, I need a snack for the movie" with those words Ashley dropped jack into her mouth and started pushing him around smiling and giggling before positioning his head on one of her molars
"have fun in there sweetie"
Ashley giggles and chomps down, crushing jacks head to an unrecognizable pulp.

Jack bolted upright in bed, breathing heavily. "Damnit why that dream again!" Jack angrily punched his pillow as his clock displayed 3:12 in the morning. Jack still hadn't talked with Ashley since his date and he had been having those nightmares ever since.

'Maybe I should call her' jack thought to himself. Jack sat up and turned his desk lamp on, illuminating the studious room. Walking over to his computer, jack logged into OkHarmony, the dating site he joined, and much to his surprise found that Ashley was logged in also. Somewhat apprehensively, jack clicked on the call button and sat in front of his webcam, putting his headset on also. Ashley answered and she slowly came into focus.

"Hey..." Ashley spoke softly, looking remorseful.

"Hey Ashley" jack was uneasy talking to her and was quiet when he spoke.

"Jack sweety I'm so sorry! Please I never meant to scare you" Ashley's face was contorted slightly as she had started crying "I know it was the stu-"

"Ashley..."

"-pidest thing I could have done and I'm so sorry for wh-"

"Ashley listen"

"-at I did and you have every right to be m-"

"ASHLEY!!!"

Jacks outburst quieted Ashley as she looked at jack with tear streaked cheeks "yes jack?"

"I forgive you" Jack sighed "I know you were just joking, it's just hard. I've been having nightmares since our date..."

"Oh jack I'm so sorry"

"I know... Can we meet at foot-fall? I want to talk" jack smiled softly

"Oh of course jack! Anything for you!"

"There is no way in hell I am letting you go meet her again!"

"Jack, who is that? I can't see!"

Jacks father had entered the room, he sat next to jack. "I forbid you to see her. That's final."

"You can't stop me dad!" Jack retorted as Ashley started crying

"Ashley, meet me at foot fall point! Dad, don't wait up." Jack stood and grabbed his keys, rushing out of the house in just his pajamas as he started his car and drive off. Meanwhile, Ashley had turned off her computer and dressed, heading for foot-fall point.
Chapter End Notes:
Did the title fool you?