- Text Size +
"3, 2, 1!" Stacie says as she jumps up and down, purposely knocking me and Peter on our feet.

We fall on our ass and I see Stacie's foot coming for us. With my quick reflexes, I jump to my feet and grab Peter and put him on my shoulder. I really don't wanna see some ten year old get killed. I quickly run across the carpeting, and just in time too. I felt the air push me as Stacie stomped her foot on the ground. It threw me a bit unbalanced, but I kept running. Meanwhile I'm running, I hear Peter crying.

"Dude, shut up! Let me focus or we'll end up dead!" I shout at him.

He stifles his cries and wipes his eyes. I look across from me and see we've, I have, made a lot of ground from Stacie. I see some kind of bookshelf or desk ahead. It looks inaccessible for Stacie. As I run towards the dark and small hiding spot, I see a shadow fall over us. I take a quick look up and see the wrinkled sole of Stacie.

"Shit!" I shout as I run faster.

But nothing could have saved us. Without thinking, I quickly threw Peter as far as I could in the hiding spot. He hit the ground and tumbled into the dark hole. As I threw him, I felt as soft large object squish me into the carpet fibers. They scratch against my bare skin, making me itch. Stacie then rubs me across the carpet, making me get carpet burn. My face is pushed into the very bottom of the carpet. I shout and wiggle around but it makes worse. My arms flail around as I try to move out from under her foot, but it's no use. I'm not one to give up easily, so with all my strength, I turn around and bite her toe as hard as I can. I taste her foot sweat, salty and sour and I feel the flesh as I bite down. She screams and lifts her foot off of me. Off balance, she falls on her butt on the bed. Quickly, I arise and sprint into the dark hole. I see Peter in there shouting for me, waving is arms. To me, it's about ten feet away. I'm almost there when I see another shadow fall on me. Fuck. This time, it's Stacie's soft hand that pushes me into the carpet. The force and how fast she pushed me into the carpet made me want to barf my guts out. After Stacie's claw of a hand grabs me, she lifts me up to her face.

"I didn't like what you did." She says with an angry look on her face.

"Fuck you!" I shout as I spit on her nose.

"I'm going to do to you what you did to me. And you won't like it one bit."

She holds my left arm to her mouth and inserts my arm in her mouth. She bites down, gently though, as not to tear my whole arm off. But it still hurts like a bitch. She bites down harder and harder with her pearly whites. I feel her break the skin and I see my arm bleeding.

"Fuck, stop you bitch!" I shout, pounding on her lip with my right arm.

She doesn't let up and she keeps biting and I see more and more blood pour out. I feel like a kitchen knife is cutting into my skin, increasing pressure every second. I scream in agony, the pain is nothing like I've ever experienced before. Then, she lets go and removes me from her face. I take a look at what she's done. My skin was torn apart and it hangs loosely. A steady stream of blood is pouring out of the wound. She blows air on it and it makes the pain worse. I scream and writhe in her hand.

"Now, for the second part." She says.

She holds me up to her face and she spits a big wad of saliva on me. It gets into the wound and I scream as loud as I can.

"You bitch! Fuck you!" I shout.

"What did I tell you about cussing?" She says calmly.

"Fuck you and your rules!"

"I guess I'll just have to teach you another lesson."

She places me on the floor, next to her foot. She lifts her left foot up high in the air. I close my eyes, I don't wanna see the giant foot that is going to kill me. I then hear a slam and a gust air of air to my right. I open my eyes and see her foot to my right. Phew, that was close. I didn't see her right foot in the air. She slams it down on me, jolting me into the ground. I'm covered in saliva that burns my wound and now she's crushing me into the ground. The carpet fibers enter my open my wound and twist around making it hurt even more. I keep struggling but then I see no use in it. She's beating me into submission. I can't believe I let it happen. Giving up, I stop moving. Stacie notices and she removes her foot.

"That's what I thought. If you say sorry, I'll give you a band-aid." She says.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"What was that?" She asks as she leans in closer.

"I'm sorry!" I shout.

"Good." She says.

She walks over to her nightstand and opens a drawer. She pulls out a box of band aids and grabs one for me. I look up at her as she picks me up with her soft left hand. She lifts my left arm with her pinkie and she wraps the band aid around my arm. The saliva is still in the wound, making it burn, but she doesn't care. After the band aid is on, she puts me in the fish tank.

"Remember what I said about cussing." She says, glaring at me.

"Peter? Where are you? Come out, I won't hurt you!" She says, looking around on the floor.

He better stay in the hiding spot. If he comes out, he really is an idiot. I then see Peter come out of the hiding spot and wave his arms.

"There you are! Now, because you won, you get to sleep with me on my bed. But if you try to escape, you will regret it, okay?" She says as she lifts Peter up onto her palm.

He says something but I can't hear it.

"Okay then. Nighty-night everyone!" She says as she turns the light off.

I sit and massage my arm. Peter is a dumbass. A real dumbass.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a comment if you think I should continue with this story as well!