- Text Size +
I lost track of time while I was in there. All I knew, was that she took a long-ass time. I tried not to fall asleep. But I did. And when I woke up, I found myself in the fishtank with another guy. Only, this guy was my best friend. His name was Dave. (-SPOLIER ALERT-! -SPOLIER ALERT-! If you don't want to hear this spolier, scroll down to the next paragraph!) (Here it is!) Notice that I said "His name was Dave." I said "was".

He was wearing nothing but shorts. He was sleeping. Knocked out from the thing Stacie used to shrink us. I looked at myself too, because I was cold. I was wearing nothing but shorts too. I heard a scream behind me. After turning around, I saw some other guy in shorts too. He was looking around, a scared shit-less look covered his face. His back was pressed into the glass. He looked like he was 9.

"Where am I!?" He shouted.

"Would you calm the fuck down?" I said.

"What happened!? This looks like my big sister's room!" He said.

"What? 'Big sister'? The fuck do you mean?" I said standing up.

"My big sister Stacie. This looks like her room! How did it get so big?!" He said, taking another look around.

"Wait. How old are you?" I said.

"I'm 10. My name is Peter." He said.

"I'm 16 and my name is Jarret. How old is that bitch-of-a-sister you have?" I said walking towards him.

"She is not a 'bitch'!" He said, standing up.

What an idiot. Defending a fucked up girl like Stacie. Can't blame him though. He had no idea what she had just done to us. He also didn't know how sick and twisted she was.

"Look around, dumb-ass. We're in a fucking fishtank. She shrunk us. Now, how old is she?" I said, my patience dwindling.

Why is patience a virtue? Why can't "Hurry the fuck up!" be a virtue?

"She's 16. And didn't shrink us! This is a dream. Or a prank." He said, reassuring himself.

"If this was a dream, then this wouldn't hurt." I said.

I then punched him on his arm and he screamed.

"And if this were a prank, why would I be here? I don't even know you." I said.

"I...... Because....... Well....." He tried to think of an explanation.

"That's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up and let me think of a way out of here. Got it?" I said.

"Yes." He said, rubbing his arm.

"Good. Now help me wake this guy up." I said as I walked to Dave.

He followed me and we walked up to Dave. He was knocked out cold. I got on my knees and shook him. Violently. After a couple seconds of shaking, I started to see he was regaining consciousness, but I didn't stop. After I stopped shaking he was awake.

"What happened?" He said as he sat up and rubbed his head.

"You're not going to believe me, but...... we shrunk." I said, holding my hands up, palms facing him.

"What? Dude stop playing around. How'd I get in shorts?" He said, as he rubbed his head.

"I'm serious, a girl shru-"

"How was all of your sleep, my little friends?" I heard Stacie's voice interrupt mine.

At that time, that exact moment, I forgot to explain Stacie's size to Peter and Dave. They screamed when they caught sight of that giant bitch.

"YOU WERE RIGHT!!!" Peter screamed towards me.

Dave just kept screaming.

"Calm down! Or I'll squash all of you!" She said.

They shut up. I wasn't screaming because I already knew her size, and even though it scared me physically, it didn't scare me mentally.

"Now, let's all get aqquainted. My name is Stacie. What's all of your names? Except you, Peter." She said.

"My name is Jarret." I said as I looked at Dave.

He gulped and said "My name is Dave."

I can still remember the tremble in his voice.

"And I'm Peter." Peter said.

He still said his name after she told him not to. And she takes things literally.

"I thought I told you not to say your name Peter." She said, clenching her fists.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" He shouted.

"Well, you're not going to forget this." She said, as her hand closed in on Peter.

He hid behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Please don't let her take me!"

I might not give a shit about anything, but I'm not heartless. He was 10 for god's sake! And after what she did to me....... I really didn't want to see him get tortured.

I put my arms around him, looked up at Stacie and said "C'mon Stacie, it was an accident. Can't you just forget about it? Please? For me?"

I gave her my best puppy-dog-eyes. And it worked. She stared at me and Peter. But mostly me. Then, she sighed and took her hand out of the fishtank. Maybe she isn't that fucked up. Then again, I can't let my guard down.

"But," she started. "In order to forget one memory, you must replace it with a different one. And I have an idea. Now, which one to pick....."

After that, I knew I could NOT let my guard down. How the hell did she get that? But she has a point. Is she that smart?

"Peter and Jarret." She said.

"Aw shit" I thought at that time. I saved him, to get BOTH me and him tortured.

She grabbed us and took us out of the fishtank. She then walked to her bed and sat down.

"Now, what should we do?" She said as she looked down at us in her palm.

I look at Peter and whisper "Don't say anything. She takes things literally. So don't say ANYTHING."

It's a good thing he didn't say "Let us go". Can you imagine what she would've did? (Think about it.)

"I know! Let's play 'Don't get squashed by Stacie's Feet'!" She said.

"But we're going to need one more player. Or not. I'm good with two." She continued.

"Shit." I whispered.