- Text Size +

Traveling through the Milky Way galaxy a massive spacecraft had its sight set on landing on earth. The craft was shaped like an egg made of a material unknown to mankind. The ship contained two women similar to earthlings that were scientists. Their home world from an unknown galaxy told them to explore the planet earth and bring back samples of the species and some of their technology.

 

The one difference between these women and the earthlings is that they stood at a towering 12,000 feet tall. Julia Reynolds was a pretty 45 year-old mother from her planet. She had wavy brown hair and brown eyes, with a light tan. She was bringing her 22-year-old daughter Emma, who she just hired after she graduated college. Emma was a looker with dirty-blond hair and brown eyes, with fair skin. Each woman was wearing a black space suit that looked similar to a dress. Julia was going over the process of what they were to do once they arrived on earth.

 

“Okay, so we’ve been over this stuff before but I though I’d go ahead and go over it one more time,” Julia said.

 

Emma gave a disgusted look. “Okay, whatever mom. I know what to do. We both went through training.”

 

“Now Emma, we need to be careful, we want to leave the planet as in good of shape as possible. These earthlings are tiny, miniscule. We need a microscope to see them. It’s not like they’re going to be expecting 12,000 foot tall people to come out of the sky and get out of the way. They have no chance when we walk. So, we have to be careful. Understood,” Julia said sternly.

 

“Okay, whatever, go over the rules again,” Emma demanded.

 

“We will take whatever we think appears worth taking. For the tiny things, such as their transportation, use the tweezers as delicately as possible to pick them up and put them in the tiny cargo boxes such as these.”

 

Julia lifted up a tiny box that was as thick as her fingers, which on earth would stand 120 feet tall.

 

“You can probably fit about five or six of the things they call ‘cars’ in there. For their public transportation, you don’t have to be as careful. Just put them in a normal sized box.”

 

Julia lifted up a container as big as a shoebox. This would be about 2,000 feet long and 700 feet high to earthlings.

 

“Now, for the larger building’s and structures, place them in the same-type of box, but it will be marked with ‘larger buildings.’ Lastly, we want to try and take some live specimens of the most advanced species on the planet, which would be the tiny human-beings. We will do that last by forcing them to get in one of the tiny transportation boxes. Hopefully they will listen to us and just do it,” Julia finished.

 

“Okay, I got it. When will we be there?” Emma asked.

 

“In an hour or so, when we get there we will land in what they call an ocean. The pacific, I believe. Just outside a place called California, which contains many cities that the humans built. We will start out here then possibly go to a few other places on the planet. Start getting everything ready,” Julia said.

 

Emma started placing boxes on top of each other. She filled one box with the tiny transportation boxes meant for humans and cars. She also placed a few pairs of tweezers, exacto-knifes and garden shovels in another box. The titan-sized women were left waiting to land near San Francisco.

 

Meanwhile at NASA headquarters in Washington, D.C., employees were going through there normal routine, unaware of the impeding gigantic-visitors. That’s when an alert sounded. An automated voice blasted over the loud-speakers.

 

“Attention. We have a Code-five. Attention. We have a Code-five.”

 

The alarm sounded for two straight minutes. People began running around panicked. NASA’s top Astrophysicists began reading the data to make sure it was correct and looked at images brought back from the Hubble Space Telescope. They couldn’t believe it. There was a Code-Five in progress, alien life was heading straight for the earth, landing somewhere off the coast of California. Immediately, the head of NASA, Mark Bolton was on the emergency line connected to the President and his staff.

 

“Mr. President, you are not going to believe a word I say, but it appears that an alien civilization is heading straight for earth,” Bolton said into his phone.

 

On the other line, President George H. Clinton and his cabinet were stunned. There was a moment of silence for a good 30 seconds until President Clinton spoke.

 

“Well Mr. Bolton, do you know what they’re coming for?” Clinton questioned.

 

“From our estimates, and the numbers and images I’ve seen…well, we think that they’re going to full out attack. The ship is enormous, we think it appears to be 3 miles tall and measure somewhere north of 4 miles in width,” Bolton said. “It’s expected to land somewhere off the coast of California, our best guess is close to San Fransisco because of how populated it is.”

 

President Clinton couldn’t believe what he was hearing. There was no way the U.S. could defend itself against an army as large as the one heading that way.

 

“Well, how many people do you think that ship can hold?” Clinton asked.

“We think they’ve brought at least a quarter million soldiers. The energy that the ship can produce indicates that they could easily contain 50 nuclear strikes. That’s all I have Mr. President. I think we should begin to pray,” Bolton confessed.

 

“Alright, keep this on the down low, no need to inform the public and cause them to riot. Maybe there’s a chance there here in peace, I’ve got to get on the lines with the other world leaders, god bless Mark.” The President disconnected the line and stared at this cabinet in disbelief.

 

Unknown to the President, NASA official began leaking the information to the national news programs. Every station was reporting the possibility of an attack on earth showing images of the sky and debating what would happen. In about 10 minutes they were all about to find out.

 

Back in space, the towering women were getting a bit nervous. Julia liked her job as scientists studying the many cultures in space. However, collecting the specimens and their technology always got her nervous. It was worse this time, as she herself was trying to ready herself for the possibility that they would be attacked. She had also never seen a civilization as small as the humans of earth. The worst part of her job this time she thought was that her and her daughter would cause massive amounts of damage with just one step. Emma on the other hand was both excited and nervous. This was her first trip to another planet, which made her excited. She was nervous because she had never had to collect live specimens from an unknown world before. That’s when the earth came into view.

 

“Okay, when we first land, stay in the ship. I think it would be too imposing to have two 12,000-foot-tall women get out at once. I’ll give my prepared speech to the microscopic beings, then you can come out. Don’t forget, you use the exacto-knife to cut around things that are too small. Then use the pair of tweezers. If you see anything cool that is larger than a hand or foot, dig it out with the garden shovels. Okay, we’re about to land,” Julia said.

 

Back on earth the 4-mile by 3-mile ship could be seen entering the atmosphere. Everyone on the west coast could see the massive spacecraft make its way towards the Pacific Ocean. On every television, the President was making an address to the nation and world. A pop-up screen on the right hand side of every nation broadcast showed the ship flying towards earth.

 

“As the most powerful country in the world, it is our duty to help defend the world from possible invasion. I have spoken to most of the nations of the world including China, Russia, England and countless others. They agree that it is in our best interest to see what happens first. The alien life forms maybe coming to offer peace, we don’t know, but until they are the first to fire, we will wait. If they do though, be prepared for nuclear war to occur. This is for mankind, god bless us all,” the President addressed the world.

Every TV went back to newscasters giving their opinions on the possible end of the world or at least mankind. That’s when the titanic ship landed just off the coast of San Francisco about 5 miles in the ocean. Every camera crew in San Fran stood on the beaches awaiting the spacecraft to open. Every eye in the world was glued to the television as they waited for something to happen. Suddenly, a huge door as tall as the craft opened up, and out came the most amazing sight anyone could have hoped for. It was the silhouette of what looked like the tallest woman imaginable. Camera’s zoomed in as far as they could and high as they could, but the only thing they could see was a blurry face 12,000 feet high.

 

Back at the entrance to the ship, Julia looked out over the ocean towards the mini-city of San Fran. From her estimates she guessed that she was a good 7 or 8 long steps away from the city. She glanced back at her equally towering daughter, Emma, and gave her a smile. Then, she began walking toward the city below her feet.

 

Crowds of thousands began to form on the beach as they watched the towering presence get closer and closer. With each step the woman became more visible and more beautiful. Camera’s zoomed in on her face showed she had both beautiful brown hair and eyes, with a few wrinkles and a light tan. She stopped moving right in front of the beach making it impossible to see her face anymore as her breasts raised above the city a good mile and a half. She started to bend over placing her hands on her knees cutting her height in half as her face now stood above the middle of the city 6,000 feet high. Her hair fell over the sides of her face as she did this, but since she was so high up, nothing happened to the buildings that stood between 400-900 feet tall.

 

From Julia’s perspective, she couldn’t believe just how miniature this civilization at her feet seemed. During her short walk to the beach, she gazed down at the crowds of thousands that were forming. She knew she could lift them all in the palm of her hand. Since it wasn’t her goal to kill anyone, just a job-hazard, Julia decided to stop in front of the beach and address the tiny population from there. She assumed that the communications from the city would spread over the world. Looking down at the miniature buildings that Julia could make out, she realized that her fingers were probably taller than most of them. She decided to address the tiny population below.

 

Camera’s continued to zoom in on her godlike face as it descended onto the city, smiling for everyone to see. Everyone watching in person and at home, thought it was a good sign she was smiling. Although her teeth looked huge, so it could have been taken the wrong way by some of the miniature people. Either way, no one could deny the beauty of the towering woman. If this was the tiny people’s last image, they would die happy.

 

The President decided to keep the Air-Force on call, and had them flying at 30,000 feet close to L.A. and had them held there. He also had a few of his air-craft carriers heading towards San Francisco from San Diego. He watched his television as did his cabinet as he awaited for the gorgeous titan to make her move. That’s when her mouth began to open and her voice erupted. Everyone in the city and a six-mile radius could hear what she was saying.

 

“PEOPLE OF EARTH, MY NAME IS JULIA. I HAVE TRAVELED HUNDREDS OF LIGHT YEARS TO REACH YOUR PLANET. I HAVE BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER ALONG WITH ME AS WELL. I HAD HER STAY IN THE SHIP UNITL I WAS DONE SPEAKING WITH YOU. I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE LESS INTIMIDATING IF ONE 12,000-FOOT WOMAN, AS YOU CALL US, CAME TO TALK TO YOU. HOPEFULLY, I WILL ANSWER MANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS THAT YOU MUST BE THINKING ABOUT. I AM A SCIENTIST FROM MY WORLD, AS IS MY DAUGHTER. IT IS OUR JOB TO RESEARCH PLANETS AND THEIR LIFEFORMS. MY DAUGHTER AND I WERE ASSIGNED YOUR PLANET. LISTEN CAREFULLY NOW. WE WILL BE TAKING SOME OF YOUR TRANSPORTATION, HOUSING, BUILDINGS, AND EVEN YOU HUMANS, BACK TO OUR PLANET TO EXAMINE. THAT IS ALL WE WILL BE DOING. IT IS NOT OUR MISSION TO KILL ANY OF YOU, BUT DUE TO OUR SIZE, IT’S LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU SHOULDN’T BE HEROS. IF OUR SHIP OR OURSELVES ARE ATTACKED, WE WILL ALERT A SIGNAL BACK TO OUR PLANET OF 12,000-FOOT PEOPLE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. IN A FEW DAYS, THEY COULD COME AND WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE. IT’S AT YOUR BEST BENEFIT TO BE COOROPERATIVE AND LISTEN TO WHATEVER WE SAY. ONCE WE ARE DONE COLLECTING YOUR THINGS, WE WILL LEAVE IN PEACE, ONLY TO RETURN AGAIN TO RETURN YOUR THINGS, ALTHOUGH SOME OF THEM WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE DESTROYED AND SOME PEOPLE KILLED. IF WE ARE ATTACKED IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, WE WILL TAKE THIS AS A SIGN OF WAR AND WIPE OUT AS MUCH OF YOU AS WE CAN UNTIL HELP ARRIVES. SO BE CAREFUL, MY DAUGHTER WILL BE COMING SHORTLY WITH OUR SUPPLIES TO COLLECT OUR SAMPLES WITH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.”

 

Everyone stared up as the giantess stood back up to her full height and walked back to her ship to get her equally giant-sized daughter. People began to panic as they realized what was about to happen. The army awaited the President’s orders, which was back in Washington in a secure location, already knowing what he’d have to do. He sat in a fake oval office and immediately spoke to the nation and world.

 

“Hello America and the rest of the world watching. As you probably watched and heard, two 12,000-foot tall women from an unknown world have come to ours in the name of scientific research. It is my duty to protect the citizens of the United States, and the best way to do so would be to listen to the woman named Julia in this situation. I have talked to leaders from the rest of the world in coming to this conclusion. We will let them take whatever they want and hope and pray it comes back safely. If you are killed by these women, you will be remembered, you will die a hero. To attack would be suicide, at least this way, everyone has a fair-chance at survival, if they ask for human volunteer’s the world has decided to allow soldiers go in place of civlians. Good luck to the men and women of our army and the rest of the world. God Bless.”

 

As tough of a decision as it was, every news channel agreed that the President made the right call. The world now belonged in the hands of the towering women.

 

After 5 minutes, Julia realized that the tiny microscopic people must have listened to her as nothing appeared to damage their ship. Both she and Emma left their spacecraft each carrying a shoebox-sized box made of plastic containing their supplies and other tiny boxes. They began their short trek to the shoreline.

 

Back on the ground, cameramen stayed behind risking their lives to bring the people of the world the news.  Every one of them looked out over the ocean as two massive woman started heading towards them in black dresses that extended to their knees. The camera zoomed up at the blurry faces of the giantesses until the 12,000-foot tall women stood over them, making it impossible to see their faces at all. That’s when they backed up a few feet for their perspective, and began to lower their knees onto the unpopulated beach. Their titanic-sized faces then came into view as they crouched over the city admiring the miniature detail. That’s when the world finally could see the massive 22-year-old’s face towering over the city along with her mother’s. She was even more beautiful than her mom. She had dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. She was a giant angel.

 

From Emma’s perspective she looked on in amazement at the miniature city set below her. She then looked at her mother and smiled, as the two towering woman placed their plastic boxes along the ocean floor. Emma then addressed the audience.

 

“BEFORE WE’D BEGIN, I’D LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. MY NAME IS EMMA. AGAIN, WE DON’T MEAN ANY HARM, WE’RE JUST HERE ON A RESARCH MISSION. SO SORRY IF WE ACCIDENTALLY KILL SOME OF YOUR PEOPLE. WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN NOW.”

 

People watched around the world as the giants opened up their boxes taking out what looked like exacto-knifes and a pair of tweezers. Both woman placed the tweezers in a pocket high above as their faces towered over the city of San Francisco searching for something interesting. Julia was the first to find something.

 

“LOOK AT THIS EMMA, THIS BUILDING IS KIND OF DIFFERENT FROM THE REST. IT’S SPIKED.”

 

Everyone below knew exactly what she was talking about. She was about to take the Transamerica Pyramid, which stood at 853 feet tall, making it the largest building in the city.

 

“WATCH WHAT I DO, THEN YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING YOU THINK IS INTERESTING.”

 

To the horror of everyone on the ground her titanic-sized hand came crashing down on a few city blocks that stood next to the massive building. The tiny citizens watched as the women’s other hand came down holding an exactoknife. As she began to cut a square around the building, she crushed many cars and people with the knife alone. People looked up as they watched Emma’s angelic face come into view from behind her mother’s head as she stretched out to see what her mom was doing. The massive brown-haired giant’s hand was larger than the entire building as was the knife she was holding. Her fingers were only slightly shorter than the building. Once she was done cutting around the edges, her massive hand lifted off the three squashed city blocks into the air. She then exchanged the exactoknife for the pair of tweezers in her breast pocket. People in the building couldn’t tell what was happening anymore. That’s when they watched in horror as her hand came back down crushing the same three city blocks leaving no chance for survival. Her other hand descended with the skyscraper sized tweezers between her forefinger and thumb. She then placed the tweezers into the earth where she cut around the building.

 

People in the pyramid began to panic, as they were being raised into the air. People on the side facing their giant captor were lucky enough to see a pair of towering breasts pass their office windows. That’s when the woman’s massive smile was seen as they were raised up to her eye-level; they were perfectly intact.

 

The towering Julia was proud of herself, as she sat on her knee’s holding the miniscule building between tweezers. She then gently placed it down on its side in the palm of her hand, which probably killed half of the workers inside.

 

“EMMA, THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT, PERFECTLY INTACT. WOULD YOU LIKE TO HOLD IT FIRST?” Julia asked her titan daughter.

 

“OF COURSE I WOULD!” Emma replied.

 

Emma held her massive palm face up above the city as onlookers began to watch the giant’s make the exchange. Julia used the pair of tweezers that was longer than the building, as they sat next to each other in the palm of her hand. The tweezers were slightly longer than the palm of the hand they were on, the building fit almost perfectly. Julia then carefully lifted the building back up using the tweezers and placed it in her daughter’s massive outstretched hand. Emma raised it to her face trying to search inside. All the survivors could only see were walls for building sized white teeth and then her massive brown eye-balls trying to see inside to no avail.

 

“SO WHAT DO YOU THINK EMMA, AMAZING HUH?” Julia asked her daughter.

 

The tiny citizens stared up in amazement or watched on TV as the godlike women spoke about them.

 

“PRETTY COOL THAT SUCH TINY LITTLE THINGS CAN CREATE SOMETHING SO BIG FOR THEM, STILL PRETTY SMALLL THOUGH,” Emma replied.

 

“NOW EMMA, THEY ARE JUST LIKE US FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. PROBABLY NOT AS ADVANCED THOUGH. BUT YOU CAN’T FAULT THEM FOR BUILDING SOMETHING THAT THEY THINK IS BIG, AFTERALL TO THEM, WE ARE THE LARGEST LIVING PEOPLE THEY’VE EVER SEEN. IT’S NOT THERE FAULT WE CAN LIFT THERE ENTIRE BUIDLING’S AND PLACE THEM IN THE PALM OF OUR HANDS. WE WERE LUCKY TO BE THIS TALL,” Julia replied with reason.

 

Everyone on TV watched as Julia’s giant hands took hold of the shoebox-sized case sitting next to her side and held it above the city.

 

“NOW PUT THAT IN THE BOX GENTLY, SO IT DOESN’T BREAK,” The titan mom said.

 

The survivors in the 853 foot tall building watched as the massive tweezers took hold of them again as they were raised up, giving them a view of the towering woman collecting them. As Emma gently placed the building in the box, the people in the side of the building facing up, got one last view of the towering family giving the building reassuring smiles. Julia then placed the box back down at her side, into the 300-foot deep ocean. The survivors no longer could see Julia smiling down from heaven, but continued to see the 700-feet of wall above them, making it useless for them to try and escape.

 

“SO DO YOU SEE ANYTHING INTERESTING, EMMA?” Julia asked. Both titan’s still crouched on their knees were bending over looking down on the city. Some people on the ground were to awestruck to move looking into the sky filled by the side-by-side faces of the towering mother and daughter holding their hair back as their faces took over the city sky. Crowds had formed on many rooftops as the people looked up into the giant eyes of the beautiful woman. Emma and Julia both started to smile.

 

“YOU’D THINK THEY’D RUN FOR THEIR LIVES, MAYBE THEY THINK WE ARE LIKE THERE GODS OR SOMETHING. THEY ARE WAY TO SMALL TO SEE ALONE, BUT THEY SEEM TO BE FORMING LARGE CROWDS ON THE ROOF, ANYWAY, I DON’T SEE ANYTHING INTERESTING OVER HERE,” Emma said.

 

Both giant women began to rise to their full 12,000-foot height. As they were, Emma noticed something long on the other side of the city. The people below continued to watch the women’s face leave their view and were blocked by the 900 foot tall breasts.

 

“LOOK OVER THERE MOM AT THAT ORANGE THING, LOOK HOW LONG IT IS. I THINK IT COULD BE A BRIDGE OR SOMETHING, WHATEVER IT IS I THINK I FOUND WHAT WE SHOULD BRING BACK,” Emma said.

 

“OH WOW, GOOD FIND THERE, LOOKS ABOUT 2 STEPS AWAY HAHA,” Julia said.

 

Both godlike women’s faces came into view to the tiny people below as they reached down to grab their boxes of supplies. The survivors of the pyramid felt them slowly rise, and looked up inside the box they were trapped in. They saw Julia’s enormous face through the window smiling down on them as she rose to her full height. They continued to look up as Emma joined her mother by her side. Taking two steps, the mother and daughter were at the golden gate bridge. The residents of San Francisco couldn’t believe their prized landmark would be put in a box to go to a world to be study.

 

“LOOKS LIKE I’LL HAVE TO STEP OVER IT EMMA,” Julia said.

 

On the bridge, traffic was at a standstill as people were trying to leave the city., then the unthinkable happened. The god-sized women were coming towards the bridge to take it with them. People began running out of their cars, trying to get to the other side. People watched in terror as the two giants bent down looking over the shoe box sized cases held at waist level and at the tiny bridge that came up to just above their ankles thanks to the towering suspension gates. They continued to stare up in awe as the massive brown-haired woman easily stepped over it. Both giant’s face’s came into their view as they placed their boxes in the middle of the ocean and got on their knees.

 

“THIS LOOKS VERY LONG, WE SHOULD CUT IT IN HALF AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE SHIP FOR SPECIAL STORAGE. IT SEEMS DELICATE,” Julia said.

 

“YOU’RE THE EXPERT, COULD I AT LEAST DO IT?,” Emma asked.

 

“YEAH, IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR TURN. I SAY YOU JUST GO TO WHERE YOU THINK IS HALFWAY BETWEEN AND USE YOUR THUMB AND FORFINGER TO SNAP IT IN HALF. I’LL KEEP MY PALMS UNDER IT SO IT DOESN’T FALL IN THE OCEAN,” Julia answered.

 

From the bridge, people watched as Julia’s 600 foot long fingers went under the bridge. The entire bridge swayed when her titanic palms hit the bridge.  The middle of the bridge was abandoned as people ran towards the sides. People looked up in awe as Julia’s outstretched arms came down from the heavens as she cradled the bridge in her hands, they looked up to see her smiling 6,000 feet down on them. They all turned around as Emma’s 600 foot fingers came down snapping the bridge in half. This caused cars and people to fly into the open palms of the massive hands below or into the ocean. Either way they would die. From the micro sized people on the palms of Julia, they looked up as Emma was smiling now too. Emma then reached over towards the sides of the bridge on land and snapped them between her fingers.

 

“THAT WAS EASY,” Emma said.

 

Her mother watched as Emma lifted up 4,000 feet of bridge as she stood up to her full height. The bridge balanced in-between her hands that acted as supports. Her mother then rose to her full height doing the same thing as Emma. The giants left their boxes and started walking towards their ship to place the delicate bridge inside.