- Text Size +

Chapter 20

After eating their pizza, Mr. Rushbone offers them to go see a movie. His treat. They agree. They of course have to see a cartoon, due to Conlan and Contessa being with them. They manage to sneak Magnus and Melvin in. While their, Magnus and Melvin are sharing some non-pareils, when they get to the last one.

"It's mine," stated Melvin.

"No mine!," yelled back Magnus.

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

Soon they are fighting! They are hitting each other and scratching each other. Then Cherish notices it.

"Knock it off you two!," she orders.

They stop. For five minutes. Then they start up again.

"I told you to knock it off!," she quietly yells at them, as she then seperates them, "Or you will both be spending the movie in a butt!"

"We're sowwy," they both said, with their heads hung low.

It seemed as though they had stopped fighting. For the time being. Then at about one quarter through the movie it happens.

"This movie's boring!," said Melvin.

"Tell me about it," replied Magnus.

"If only we could watch something different."

"Yeah like Imagination Man... Uh.... I mean!"

"You read that baby stuff?!"

"It's not for babies!"

"Yes it is!"

Soon they got into fighting again. Then they were picked up by Cherish.

"I thought I warned you two!," she scolded, "Now it's time for you two, to be..."

"...Placed in your butt?," asked Magnus.

"Nope. Conlan and Contessa can you stand up please?"

Both kids stand up. Then she places gives Magnus to Contessa and Melvin to Conlan.

"Can you put them in your tushies, for the rest of the movie?," she asks them.

"Nooooo!," both Melvin and Magnus screamed.

But it was too late. Melvin was dropped into Conlan's bottom, while Magnus was placed into Contessa's. They were crying to be let out, but noone could hear them while they were in their "time-out" tushies. Then they soon grew tired, as they both fell asleep.

At this point Magnus had a nightmare. He was at home in his normal size, and age eating some banana cream pie, when Cherish shows up.

"Hope you like giant tushies," she says to him.

Then he feels a rumbling. There he sees the roof of his house being ripped open! He looks up, to see a giant sized Contessa! She then pulls down her pants and panties to reveal her butt! Then he feels himself being sucked up. But nothing else is! He tries to hang on to his chair, but he becomes microscopic! He is then sucked into the giantess' butt!

"Have a nice time in her butt! Butt Baby!," mocked Cherish.

He screams to be let out, but Melvin appears normal sized, as he then says, "Now you must go into mine!"

He then finds himself in not only Contessa's giantess bottom, but also in Melvin's!

Melvin also had a dream. In it, he was swimming in his pool, when he notices it. He is in a bathtub. There looking down at him, is Conlan!

"You go in my heiny now!," the giant said!

He gets sucked up into Conlan's bottom! Then he fuses to it! His face is all that remains. He starts crying and screaming!

Then they woke up.

It was the rapid movement of bottoms, that woke both of them up. They could hear the end credits. They then all went back home.

It is there, that they hear Cherish say, "Billy! What are you doing here?!"

Chapter End