- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Conlan was sleeping peacefully. He was curled up in a cute little ball. All of a sudden Cherish walked in, and shook him awake.

"Conlan," she said, "It's time for lunch."

"Here?," he asked.

"No. We are going to Happy Bob's Family Restauant."

"The one with the ten foot slides that lead into the ball pit?!"

"Uh-huh!"

Conlan sprung awake. He and Contessa had gotten ready. They were to be taken by Cherish and Mrs. Seraphim. Mr. Seraphim stayed behind, to watch Sugar Belle and Skipper.

When they got there, Cherish set the gorund rules.

She said, "When we get inside, the three of us will find a place to sit, while my mom orders your favorite foods. Then when you two have cleaned your plates, you may go play for half and hour. Is that a plan?"

They both said, "Yeah!"

After getting inside, and waiting they got their foods. Mrs. Seraphim got a fish sandwich with a diet soda, Cherish just got onion rings and a coffe (half and half), while Contessa and Conlan both got chicken nuggets, with Contessa getting orange juice and Conlan getting apple juice.

When the kids were done, they went into the play area. Contessa just played in the ball pit, while Conlan went down the slides. He went normally, on his tummy, and even cross-legged! They were having fun. But then they had to get going. The two kids complied peacefully.

When they got back inside, Conlan asked, "May I use the bathroom?"

Cherish replied, "Sure. But first can you let my little friend out first?"

His face sank, he totally forgot about the tiny teen! He squatted down, pulled down his pants slightly, and let Magnus out. Luckily Cherish was there to catch him.

Magnus could not believe what had ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO HIM. He was stuck in this little boy's butt! He was just in there, for five minutes, until he felt himself being smushed between his "cheeks" for a couple hours. Then he felt himself being crushed and moving, as well as just moving. He did not want to experience that again.

Cherish brought him up to her nose, then said, "I think someone needs a bath!"

He was then taken back to Cherish's room. There she took a plastic cup, filled it slightly with water, and then added soap. She gently guided him in.

"I'll be back in a few," she said to him, "be sure to wash up really good."

He did just that. He figured the cup was too slick and tall, for him to try to escape. Besides where would he go? And would he be stuck in Cherish's bottom this time? Plus he wanted to get that "stinky" smell off of him.

He was washing up, when he felt the cup tip over. He along with the soapy water, flowed out unto the floor! He had a hard time standing on the slippery floor, when he saw her...

SUGAR BELLE!

She was licking her lips looking at him, with the clear intent of having him for a snack.

Chapter End