- Text Size +

Chapter 5
He looked at the food, placed in front of him. On a doll-sized plate, there was a gloopy mess of purple, yellow, and green.


"Hey what is this stuff?," he asked.


Cherish nonchalantly replied, "It is a mixture of toe jelly, ear wax, and snot.


"Are you serious?!"


"Oh yes."


"There is NO WAY I AM EATING THAT!"


"YOU WILL EAT THAT! UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER SPANKING!"


He saw a doll-sized fork. Instantly he grabbed it, as he used it, to spear her hand! She screamed! He then used a napkin, to glide down to the ground. There he made a run for it.
But then he was stopped, by a GIANT HAND! He turned around, but he was caught and then picked up. There he was brought tiny face to GIANT FACE, with Mr. Seraphim. He pinned down the tiny teen, as he carried him to Cherish's hands. She was NOT pleased.


"Rule Number One," She said before spanking him, "You. Will. Not. Run. Away! Rule Number Two, The. Floor. Is. Off. Limits! Rule Number Four, You. Will. Eat. What. I. Give. You! Do I make myself clear?!"
He shook his head up and down vigourously.
But then she sat him down on the chair, that she was sitting on, pulled down her pants and panties, to reveal her backside.


Then she menacingly asked, "Or do you want to eat, sleep, and play in my BUTT!"


He could see it coming closer to him, so he starts pleading, "Please! Please! I'll follow the rules! I will! I will! I promise! JUST DON'T SIT ON ME!"


Soon she stopped, at about a millimeter from his face. She went back up, and she pulled her pants and underwear back up.


"Good!," she said, as she picked him back up, and placed him back on the table.

He couldn't believe that had actually happened to him. It was like two massive cliffs were closing in on him. He knew, that she aimed it just right, so that if she did sit down on top of him, he would go into the canyon, called her crack. Now even though she barely touched him, he could feel the smoothness of her heiny grazing his tiny nose. Speaking of, he could smell strawberry scented bubble bath on her. He then wondered. what is she did sit on him? What if he was stuck in there? What if he was crushed?

All in all, he was glad he did not have to find out.


"I can't believe you actually did that," Mrs. Seraphim said, with a laugh.


"Yeah but he needed to learn his place tho," she said.


Then her father spoke, "And you need to tell him the truth right now."


"What truth?," asked Magnus.


Cherish replied, "That stuff on your plate, is actually lemon-lime yogurt cake, with grape jelly." Then she smiled and giggled.
Now knowing, what the stuff really was, he took a bite, to find out, that's all it was. He soon happily ate it all up. Then he drank it down, with a tiny cup, of apple juice.


But he jokingly asked, "Hey there's no other yellow liquid in here is there?"


She smiled at him, and asked, "What do you think?"


Then the doorbell rang.


Cherish got up, and said, "Hey! The kids and their dog and cat I promised to babysit and petsit today are here!"


Chapter End