- Text Size +

Chapter 32

There before him, were dragonflies! They were surrounding Mother Elizabeth, like she was their queen. Wait... Do Dragonflies Even Have Queens? Suddenly one of them brushed against his arm. He felt the name Tanya Loranne enter his mind.

"Who is Tanya Loranne?," he quietly asked himself.

Somehow hearing his, Mother Elizabeth replied, "She is a young woman, who has three kids."

"But how come...?"

"... That name came to your mind?"

"Yeah."

"Here's why."

Suddenly a dragonfly came up to him, but this time he saw everything about him, up till now, flash before his eyes.

"These 'dragonflies' have the experiences of every person, who is living on earth."

He then asked, "But how can this be?"

"When a person is concieved, an egg is formed. When the person is born, that egg cracks. When the person is named, that egg hatches, and out comes a larva. When the person becomes a teen, that larva becomes an adult. Now when the person dies, that adult, turns to dust."

"What happens if they die before old age sets in?"

She pointed to a series of statues, then responded, "These 'dragonflies' become petrified, because their lives have been stopped."

Soon another dragonfly, landed on him. But this time, he saw, that Cherish was in a hospital.

"Why is Cherish in a hosptial?," he asked.

Mother Elizabeth just replied, "When you left, she was so distraught, that she jammed a nail into her chest. And they can't remove it, for it is too close to her lungs. But you can save her."

"Me? How?!"

"You can shrink down, and remove the nail from her."

"Why should I?! I mean can't they do it?!"

"That thought hasn't crossed their minds. But it has crossed yours."

"But why can't you do it for?!"

"Because it has to be you."

"But SHE LIED TO ME!"

"Yes she lied to you, BUT ABOUT YOU NOT NEDING TO BE SPANKED!"

Suddenly the Cherish Dragonfly, landed on him again, and he saw it all. Yes his parents, had asked her to spank him. But she also spanked him, not because he would keep shrinking, but because, if he went five days, without a spanking, it would be harder, for him to turn back. But what about the tulip? Well if he never regressed, then they might never would have known, to use the tulips.

He then grew a look of determination. But then another thought crossed his mind.

"How do I get back?," he asked of her, "I mean it's too far to walk, and you don't have a car."

She just smiled, and said, "It's time."

"Time? Time for what?? What do you mean???"

Suddenly he woke up. He looked around, to find himself in the hospital bed. His parents were on the sides of it.

"Hello sweety," his mother said to him.

"How are you feeling?," his father asked of him.

"What happened?," he asked of them.

His father stated, "They found you unconcious on the side of the highway. You were out for a week."

He was asleep? For a week? He should have known, that that was a dream! Then he saw a Dragonfly. It was the Cherish Dragonfly.

"Cherish!," he yelled.

"Sweetheart," stated his mother, "I'm sorry but..."

"... There's no time! Call Mrs. Seraphim, and ask her to bring the shrinking serum! And also to bring something I can travel in! I can push that nail out!"

They looked at him with suprise in their faces.

"How did you?!," asked his father.

"Just call them now!," he yelled, "I can stop it from touching her lungs!"

Chapter End