- Text Size +

Chapter 30

Magnus and Melvin were now unsure of what was going on. They knew, that they were now trapped, by some evil people. And that they had to save two others, before they could escape. But they didn't know, why they were still one-inch tall, when they were told, that each day after no spankings, would equal them shrinking a half an inch each day. Until they reached the size of a little more than a milimeter. But they spent two whole days, without a spanking, and yet no change.

While King Boss, was out, they got into talking.

"Hey why didn't why shrink anymore?," asked Melvin.

"I don't know," replied Magnus.

"Because Cherish said, that we must be spanked every day, in order to keep us from shrinking."

"I know that, but I don't know why we didn't for."

"Maybe we already were spanked!"

"Have you ever been spanked, and not felt it?"

"No."

"Wait a minute!"

"What?"

"Wait a MINUTE!!"

"What??"

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!"

"WHAT IS IT???!!"

"She lied."

"What?!"

"Cherish lied to us!"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it. When Cherish first shrunk me, she said, that I had to be spanked everyday, or I would shrink and shrink and shrink, until I was one twenty-fourth of an inch."

"Hey! She also told me that!"

"Yeah. Now think about this. When has spanking someone stopped them from shrinking some more?"

"Maybe it's the sensation?"

"I used to think that, but then I got into wondering. If that was the case, why spank us?"

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying, that she only spanked us, to show dominance against us."

"Why would she do that?!"

"She did it to me, because I, regrettably bullied her. She did it to you, because she couldn't have you know the truth, because if you didn't get spaked, I would become curious, and then figure this all out."

"Plus I tried to keep you from her, and if you didn't get the morning spanking, then..."

"... I would figure it out!"

"So are we going to rescue Frank's sister, and John's father?"

"We have to. If we escape now, then forget about them, we would never be able to forgive ourselves. But I wonder, if Cherish can forgive herself, for lying to me, all of this time."

They then set to work. They knew, that they had to somehow get off of this guy's table, get these evil people caught and arrested, and save these two others, who were held hostage, and about to be killed, by this Elizabeth Harmon.

They tried to figure out, how they would do it, when Melvin got an idea.

"Hey what if we used his computer?"

Magnus looked, and saw the computer on his table.

"Of course!," Magnus yelled, "Melvin you're such a genius!"

Then they ran as fast as they could, to the computer. They moved the mouse with all thier might, and to their suprise, it was still on! They wasted no time. They had to use all of their strength, to find any all inciminating evidence against this King Boss, who they find out to be Joseph Margus, and his followers. Especially this Elizabeth Harmon. After about five minutes, they manage to resend all of this info, to Cherish's e-mail. Magnus knew, that she had her phone set up, to automatically recieve e-mails for her. They then had to wait.

But of course, at this time, Joesph walked in. He looked on the table, and at first didn't see his two, "New Pets." Then he spotted them by his computer.

"What are you two doing over there?," he asked curiously, as he slowly walked over to them.

Then he saw it, all of his documents, on illegal works, and activities, were on display, with the word "SENT" written across the screen.

"What the hell did you brats do??!!!" He questionly yelled at them.

In a fit of rage, he tried to pound his right fist, into them, crushing them, but he instead miscalculated, and slammed his hand against the keyboard. It was soon busted up, along with his computer keys.

He screamed in pain!

"Now's our chance!," yelled out Magnus, as he grabbed a broken piece of the now busted computer. Melvin did the same, they then ran down his pantleg, and stabbed him on his ankle.

He screamed again!

One of his workers, rushed in, asking, "Sir! What's wrong?!"

"You fool!," he yelled, "Don't keep the door open!"

"What sir?"

"Close it! CLOSE IT NOW!!!"

The man went to do so, but as he did, it was too late. Melvin and Magnus had now escaped. They managed to get out of there, but now they had to rescue those hostages.

It was not long, before they managed to hear, by hiding behind a table, they whereabouts, of the two, that they had to save.

Using the information, that they had, they managed to enter the place. It was a hidden room, in this building's basement level.

They saw Elizabeth calmly walk into the room. With no time to lose, they then ran in after her. It was a close call, for one second later, and they would have been caught under the MASSIVE METAL DOOR! They could see a little girl, of about nine, and a man of about forty-five, being tied up by metal shackles, that were connected to the walls, of this building.

"Well you two," the evil lady said to her prisoners, "Tommorrow I get to kill you, but I can't wait!"

She then took out a tiny little knife, then she twirled it along, as she let it lightly grace her tongue.

They had no time to lose. The duo ran up her pantleg, up her shirt, and into her left ear.

She did not notice them, until they spoke.

"Elizabeth Harmon!," They yelled, "You will not hurt these two!"

"How did you brats get off the table?!," she asked in an enraged state.

Magnus just replied, "We took care of your boss."

"What??!"

"We managed to send a message of your misdeeds to a friend of ours."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JOSEPH??!!"

"Oh he's fine, just in pain and agony."

Melvin then added, "Like you," as he took another keyboard piece, he managed to grabbed, and jammed it into her ear.

She screamed, and threw back her head, as she tried to cover her sore ear. Magnus then used the sharp plastic piece, to jab her forefinger, just where it met her palm. The pain was just too much to bear.

They then left her ear.

"BRATS!," she yelled, as she tried to now crush them, with her HUMONGUS BOOTS!

They of course ran away each time. Then when she thougt she had them cornered, the took off her boots, and her long socks.

"I am gonna play with you two, with me feet," she said, "before I KILL YOU!"

Then she rammed her toe into the area, where they were. But Magnus took the same piece again, and this time, jammed it into her toe!

She fell back!!!

Clutching her foot, and thrashing about in IMMENSE PAIN, a key fell out of her pocket.

"Could it be?," Magnus thought, "help me grab the key!"

The two then ran for the key. they managed to, with all their might, drag it to the man, and somehow climb up his right foot. Knowing, that they couldn't reach his hands, without dropping the key, they instead unshackled his foot, and he, knowing their plan, brought it to his left hand. They held on tightly, to both the key, and to his foot. Then when they got there, they unlocked his hand. He then set them on his shoulder, and he managed to free himself, and then the little girl.

By this time, Elizabeth had gotten back up.

The man, gave the duo to the nine year old, and told her, "Take these two, who have saved us, and get out of here. Run as fast as you can, and don't look back!"

"But what about you?," she asked of him.

"Don't worr about me. I need to take care of this no good bitch!"

The girl did as she was told. She told them to hang on, as she ran out of the door, into the elevator, into the first floor, and then out the area.

Or so she wanted to, but the workers there, saw the escape, of their "Little Prisoner." As they all tried to give chase to her! But they were cut short, by a massive amount of swat teams. They managed to take her to safety. Along with the man, who had beaten Elizabeth to a pulp, and the two little ones, on her shoulder.

After talking to the police of what had happened, Cherish, who was there, asked her, if she knew where the tiny heroes were.

"On my shirt shoulder," she said.

Cherish looked, and sure enough they were there!

She instantly took them into her hands, and proclaimed, "Oh I found you! And I am so glad you're both safe!"

But they were not talking.

"What's wrong?," she asked of them.

But they did not say anything.

"Come on!," she whined, "Tell me what's wrong!"

Then Magnus said, "We know."

"Know? Know what?"

"We know, that you lied to us!"

"When did I... oh."

"Yeah. You lied to us, and spanked us every day, for no reason!"

"That's not true!"

"Oh really?! Then why didn't we shrink, despite not being spanked?!"

"Let me explain to you why you were REALLY SPANKED!"

Chapter End