- Text Size +

Chapter 27

Melvin and Magnus were now trapped under a newborn baby girl's butt! Her mother, did not notice them, as she took a damp and soapy cloth, and washed her little one up. The poor little ones, had to go farther and farther into this little girl's heiny. They actually had to grab onto the infant's inner backside, so they wouldn't be washed away or wiped away. Then they heard the water in the sink, being drained out. Hearing this, they try to run to the "exit," but the girl's mother, soon has her wrapped up tightly in a warm towel. Then they are all carried away. The mother then dried off her little one.

"There we go all clean!," she said in a cutesy voice, as she then put her daughter, into a diaper.

Then Magnus and Melvin could feel that they were being moved. But the question is where to?

"There you mom!," said the teen girl, "Can we go now?!"

"Yes," said the mother, "I'll pick you up from your friend's house, tommorrow morning."

"Ok!"

Melvin and Magnus could feel, that they were heading outsinde, and heading out to a car. The car started moving. They could hear the mother and her teen daughter, chatting up a storm, but they had to get out of this baby girl's heiny first. Then the car stopped.

"See ya mom!," said the teen girl.

"Bye sweetie!," replied her mom.

"Goodnight Trisha!"

Then Melvin and Magnus could tell, that the car was moving... AGAIN!

"Well Trisha," said the newborn's mother, "when we get back home, it's bed time for you! And it's a good thing I already have you in that skin-tight onesie!"

"Did she just say, that this baby, is in a skin-tight onesie?!," asked a terrified Melvin.

"Well hopefully Trisha doesn't make any stinkies when she sleeps," half-jokingly replied Magnus.

Then the car stopped. Trisha was carried back into the house, as she was then laid down, into her crib for a nap.

"Well," said Magnus, "It looks like we have to wait until tommorrow, in order to escape."

"Yeah," replied Melvin.

"Hopefully, we can get back, in time for our daily spankings. So we don't shrink anymore."

And with that, they soon fell asleep. Of course they were woken up, by the sound of Trisha crying, which was like jets taking off! As well as a certain squishy feel, and a god awful smell!

Oh no!

"Uh oh!," proclaimed Trisha's mom, "It looks like my little one, has made a stinky! Yes she has! Yes she has!"

Despite the terrible smell, the duo, held it together. Mostly by holding their breaths. Now they got close enough to the crack, that when the diaper came off, the two ran out as fast as they could!

They checked, to make sure they were cleaned, and for the most part they were.

"Well it doesn't look, like you made stinkies. But you sure are stinkie! Yes you are! Yes you are!," chimed Trisha's mother.

They then saw Trisha getting her diaper changed. But from their perspective, it looked like a giant lady, changing her giant daughter. Then Magnus got an idea.

"Hey let's ask her for help!," he exclaimed.

"How?," asked his skeptical lil' buddy.

"Like this."

Magnus then ran to the lady, and climbed up the lady's pant leg. Melvin followed suit. They wasted no time, in going up her pants, then shirt, then they climbed up her hair, and into her ear.

"Hey!," yelled Magnus.

"Huh?," asked the woman, as she was looking around for the source of the voice.

"Hey! We're in your ear!," shouted Melvin, who figured out Magnus' plan.

"What are you talking about?," asked a slightly concerned with her sanity mother of two.

Magnus then yelled out, "We are literally in your ear!"

"Yeah right! That's impossible!"

"No it's true, and we can prove it!"

"Oh really? How?!"

"Put your hand by your ear, wait a second, then bring it palm up, to your face."

"Alright. But I don't see what that's gonna do."

She then did just that. But to her suprise, she saw two tiny figures, jumping up and down, on the palm of ther hand! She carefully put them down on the floor.

"How is this happening?," she asked slightly nervous, and questioning her mental health.

"We are Melvin and Magnus!," proclaimed Melvin, "The ones who are being Shrink Sat, by Cherish Seraphim."

"Oh! So what happened?! How come you're here, and not at Cherish's place?"

"Long Story, but the cliffnotes version, is that we were seperated from her!," stated Magnus.

"Wait right there," Said the lady, as she then picked up Trisha, who was not sleepy anyways, and carried her outside, of the room.

She then returned, and gave them a phone, signalling them to seperate from each other, by about a ten inches.

"Ok, well here they are!," said Trisha's mother, as she set the phone down.

"Hello?," asked Cherish's voice.

Melvin, who heard her voice, yelled, "It's Cherish!"

"Hello Cherish!," yelled out Magnus into the phone, as loud as he could.

"Magnus? Is that you?! Where are you?," interrogated Magnus.

"We are in this nice lady's house! Can you come by and pick us up?"

"I would love to, but everyone's asleep by now. I will pick you up tommorrow morning. First Thing!"

"Ok!"

Then the lady, took the phone away.

"Uh Huh," stated the woman, "Alright. So I will see you tommorrow morning."

She then carefully picked up the tiny humans, and carried them to a coffee table.

"Alright," she said, "You two can sleep here for tonight, and first thing tommorrow morning, your Shrink Sitter, will be here to pick you up."

She then handed them a giant pillow, to sleep on. Thankfully at this point, Trisha also fell back asleep. So she left them to be, so she could lie down her daughter, and lie down, herself.

Melvin and Magnus, couldn't wait for morning, to see Cherish again. So they got right to sleep.

Of coruse sometimes fate has other plans.

Chapter End