- Text Size +

Chapter 26

Our heroes were now at the mercy of these little kids. They were let out of the leader boy's socks, and dropped onto his bed. It was a bunk bed of sorts. With the leader's bed being the one at the way top. Now they looked down, to see, that the drop was higher than the dresser at Cherish's place. As well as, there was no soft service for them to land on. There was a ladder, but the steps were way to far apart, to be of any use to them.

"Well first things first!," proclaimed the leader, "My name is Watt."

Then the child, who did not recognize them at first said, "And I am Flint!"

The last of the three boys proclaimed, "And I am called Lyric."

Magnus then nervously replied, "W-Well I-I-I am M-Magnus and th-this is Melvin."

Melvin then stated, "Hello there."

But Watt then said, "Nope."

Magnus had to ask, "Wh-What do you mean?"

"I mean, that you two are no longer to be called Magnus and Melvin."

"B-But that's who we are."

"B-But that's who we are. Not anymore!"

The two tried to run, from these child sized brats, but knew, that they could not leave the bed, so they hid under Watt's pillow.

"Lyric grab them," ordered Watts.

The young boy, picked up the pillow, but saw, that they were not under it anymore. Until he looked at the pillow and saw them hanging on to it for dear life. He just shook them off, and they fell right into his hand. Terrified, they used all of their might, to pinch his pinky. The boy screamed! He almost dropped them, had he not cupped his hands instead.

"Brats!," he yelled, as he raised one of his hands in an attempt to smash them to oblivion.

"Calm down Lyric!," ordered Watt.

"But my hand!," protested Lyric.

"Don't worry, for they are gonna learn, that from now on, they are the properties of us. And that WHAT WE SAY GOES! Now I am going to take my bath first. So I will take them first."

Watt then headed into the bathroom, and locked the door behind him. He placed the two terrified tiny humans, into the tub. He then blocked off the drain, for he didn't want to "lose his new pets." Then he turned on the faucet. They had to struggle to stay up. Then they had to keep swimming, to stay above the water. Watt was getting undressed, and putting his clothes in the hamper. He then stepped into the tub. Which didn't do much to the waters, until he SAT DOWN! Then Melvin and Magnus, kept finding themselves being pulled under by the currents! The two, were then placed on top of Watt's nose! That's when he noticed it.

"Well you won't be needing these anymore," he said, as he ripped off, and discarded their diapers. Then he brushed them back off, into the ocean-sized bed below. They struggled to stay above water. Especially since now, Watt was splashing about!

"Hmm!," Watt said somewhat to himself, "I want you to wash me up. Start with me feet, and WORK YOUR WAY UP!"

"No way!," protested Magnus.

"What was that?!"

"I said 'no way'!"

Watt picked up the two tiny humans, and spanked them, on their bare and wet bottoms. They screamed and squealed in pain and agony!

Then they were dropped back into the MASSIVE TUB!

"Now what are you going to do?," inquired Watt.

The two then replied, "Wash you from toe to head."

"Very good! Now... GET TO WORK!"

Terrified, our two heroes, took a deep breath, and began swimming for the bottom of the tub. Then they realized it. They swam back to the surface.

"Why did you come back up?!," questioned an irritated Watt.

"How are we to wash you without soap," asked Melvin.

"Oh sorry about that."

Watt then took out a giant red wash cloth, got soap on it, and said, "There you go. Now lather it up... AND GET TO WORK!"

The two wasted no time, in getting it all soapy. Then they took another deep breath, and went under. This time having to have to pull the wash cloth with them. They went to his feet first. But everytime, that they would try to wash them, Watt will suffer a tickle response, and start squirming. Causing them, to be thrashed about. But somehow they managed to get his feet cleaned. But they soon had to go up for air. As soon as they did tho, they were taken out of the water, and SPANKED SEVERELY!

"I don't remember you cleaning my BUTT!," he yelled at them, as he put them in his heiny, then abrubtly sitting down.

He sat down, right on his wash cloth. They were trying to figure out, how they were going to get his massively giant wash cloth, upwards, against the water, when they saw an opening.

There was a space, between Watt's tush, and the washcloth. So they swam out. Now they two knew, that they had to get out of there. For who knew, what Flint and Lyric would want to do to them. Of course they couldn't go up. The only way to get out of there, would have to be... DOWN. They then swam for the drain. There was a giant sized drain stopper. But the duo, managed to lift it just slightly enough, to make them slide out and down the drain.

Watt, heard the noise.

"Hey! What's going on?!," he asked in a terrified voice.

Then he saw the water going down. He instantly put the drain stopper back in its place. But it was too late. Magnus and Melvin were already gone.

"No! No! No! No! No!," screamed the boy, in defeat.

Melvin and Magnus, were now at the mercy of the pipes. Being thrashed this way and that. Until they fell out of the pipe system, and into some strange device.

Now the device looked similar to them, but they could not figure out why.

They then heard a teen girl's voice say, "Mom! Are you coming."

Then they heard a more motherly voice respond, "Just a minute! I have to give your baby sister a bath!"

The two looked up, to see a giant baby, being decended on them, by a giant lady. They were in a BABY BATH!"

Chapter End