- Text Size +

Chapter 19

It was saturday morning. Magnus and Melvin had slept for a while. After playing superheroes, they fell fast asleep. Cherish took both of them out of her butt. Then she spanked them, for she still had to do that, in order to keep them from becomming any smaller.

"Guess what you guys," she said to them, "Contessa and Conlan are coming over to be babysat again. But don't worry, Skipper and Sugar Belle will be staying back at home."

"Will I have to go in Conlan's butt again?," asked a nervous Magnus.

"Only if you behave."

"You were in a kid's butt?!," asked a suprised Melvin.

"Uh-huh," replied Magnus, "I love Cherish's tush a lot better tho."

"Why thank you," stated Cherish, "That's very sweet of you. Now I researched the composition of this regression formula, and found out, that both of you MUST WEAR DIAPERS! Is that correct Melvin?"

"Yes," he said with his head hung low.

"Ok then! Let me put these on."

She then took out two diapers, as she placed them on the shrunken and regressed boys. Soon there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in!," Mrs. Seraphim could be heard saying.

Melvin and Magnus were soon met up with two massive faces. One belonged to a boy. The other to a girl.

"Hello Conlan and Contessa," said a humbled Magnus.

"Hello Magnus," restated Contessa, "You two look cute, as diapered four year olds!"

"Yeah. Can we play with them?," asked Conlan.

"Actually," informed Cherish, "I was thinking, that we could all go to get some pizza."

All four of them jumped up and down, and screamed, "Yay!"

"Ok then, it's settled."

All of them, went with Mr. Seraphim, who said that he would pay for the meal.

There, they saw Mr. Rushbone enjoying a pizza by himself. He soon noticed them.

"Oh hey!," he called out to them, "Come. Have a seat. Waiter I'll pay for their meals."

"Yes sir," replied the waiter, "Can I start you out with anything to... drink... sorry, but you have two tiny four year olds on the table."

"That's only," Mr. Rushbone started, "Wait! What happened to Magnus?"

Magnus looked up at him, and stated, "Right here!"

"Well then who's that?"

"Melvin."

"Ok why are you four year olds for, and why are you wearing diapers?!"

Soon they told him the whole story. After that got squared away, they were ready to order. Conlan and Contessa got Root Beer, Melvin got a glass of water, as did Mr. Seraphim, and Cherish and Magnus both got 50/50. Then for the appetizer, they all got an order of breadsticks. Now the pizza, was one quarter green peppers, one quarter pepperoni, one quarter chicken, and one quarter extra cheese. Magnus and Melvin's slices had to be chopped up of course. Magnus kept looking at Mr. Rushbone, with fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong?," asked a very concerned gym teacher.

"I'm sowwy! Waaah!," cried out Magnus.

"There there. All is forgiven," he told the now crying Magnus Guido, as he hugged him tightly.

Then he noticed it.

"Um Cherish?," he whispered.

"Yeah," she whispered back.

"I think he needs a..."

"...? Um. Oh!"

She then took Magnus into the restroom, to put him into a nice fresh mini-diaper. Well they got back out, Melvin too needed to be changed. Both of them wanted to be back to normal, so they could have some more control over this kind of thing. But for right now, they were content with eating the pizza.

Chapter End