- Text Size +
Chapter 10

Cherish got up first.

"Morning Butt Baby," she said to him waking him up, "Now don't bother talking right now Butt Baby. I won't be able to hear what you have to say. Being in my tush and all. Now I have decided to call you Butt Baby, because of two reasons. The first, and most obvious reason, is you are in my Butt. And the second reason, is because you could have acted mature about this whole thing, butt you acted like a Baby. Now my little Butt Baby I am going to take a nice lone relaxing bath. You can stay in my heiny for that time."

Frightened at this, Magnus tried to break free. But the mega cheeks were too squishy to move. So he tried punching and clawing at her giant heiny wall. It just made her giggle at his pathetic attempts.

"Don't make me spank you," she said, "Oh wait!"

She pulled down his pants, dropped him out, gave him his morning swats, and then put him in her butt again. Then she went into the restroom, and got the water ready.

"Hope you don't mind a bubble bath," She mockingly said to him.

When the water was ready, she slipped into the luke warm tub. Magnus was swimming in this stuff! He was actually amazed, at how she managed to leave enough water, to give him air to breathe. But she was laying down, in such a way, that he knew he could not swim out. So he decided to just swim around.

He was amazed, at how long she was taking her little bath. But soon it just had to end.

"Time to get out Butt Baby," she told him.

She got up, and he was trapped between her mega cheeks again. Cherish drained out the water from the tub, as she then wrapped up with a towel. When she got back to her room, she dried off her body. Then she gave Magnus the towel, while he was still in her tush, to dry off. He felt like he had no choice, so he complied. After they were both dry, Cherish put on some fancy clothes.

"Hey Butt Baby," she said to him, "Tommorrow's school again. But don't worry. I explained to our teacher, your situation. So you will still be going to school, but in my butt. Oh and also I will let you out to do homework. But for now, I called some friends over. And they want to meet you."

Soon the doorbell rang. And Cherish ran to the door. Literally. Magnus could not keep his little balance. Then she opened the door.

"Hey girls!," she said to them, "And Melvin."

Melvin was Magnus' cousin, who he loved to pick on. And force him to do embarrassing things, just for the kicks. Now would Melvin want to get revenge?

"Come on in!," she said cheerfully.

"Is he really teeny and tiny?," one of the girls asked.

"And in your butt?!," asked Melvin.

"Oh yes," she said, "Want to see him?"

They all then followed her into her bedroom. She then laid down, pulled down her pants and panties, and dropped him onto her bed.

"You get five minutes of fresh air, for the hour you had in my heiny," Cherish said to him, "Girls keep an eye on him. And Melvin have fun with him. But don't break him tho!"

Melvin then smiled a wiked smile.

Chapter End