- Text Size +

You slept feverishly, plagued by night terrors; visions of great swooping shadows and rolling thunder. You were lost, drifting in an endless sea alone in the darkness, the night punctured by violent flashes of brilliant green lightning. You awoke with a start, dripping with cold sweat. The room was dark and unfamiliar. Your head still spun, making it hard to focus in the gloom. You must have fallen from the couch in the night; your legs sprawled out before you across the floor. A foul taste poisoned your mouth. Looking down you saw the pale splatter of vomit stained across your damp shirt. You groaned painfully. The air was warm, humid and close with a familiar scent.

Exhausted you flopped onto your back, your eyes scrunching against the headache that pounded in your head.  It was then that the tremors started. Rumbling up through the floor with the sound and force of an avalanche, your whole world began to shudder and quake around you. You tried to stand, staggering with difficulty to your feet before toppling back to the bucking floor. Before you your entire field of vision moved with an all encompassing hiss. The darkness that surrounded you was lit up by broad streams of grey light that cascaded from above. You knelt, staring with wide eyed disbelief as an immense female form moved before you, freeing you from its vast shadow.

In the early morning light you saw an impossible leg, black clad, bend; the knee forcing itself up to great heights like a mountain rising from the earth. Despite its terrible size the form moved quickly but casually. You scuttled backwards as a massive heel hissed its way across the shuddering ground. Squinting upwards you watched with fascinated horror as a cloudlike arm moved across the sky to tuck an errant cascade of green and black hair into a clip shaped like a skeletal hand.

A powerful yawn descended from the heavens. The giant being’s gaze cast about sleepily as she searched her surroundings, patting the surface lightly and sending shockwaves that rattled your bones with every touch. Dumbstruck you stared with disbelief at the titanic form of your friend. ‘Emma!’ you cried, struggling to your feet. You waved your arms above your head, desperate to make yourself noticed. She saw you almost immediately. With tectonic force she slid her body away from you and lowered herself down to your level. You couldn’t help but feel the stab of fear as the entire sky feel towards you. Her hands flowed around your position like a tidal wave, locked together behind you in a wall of flesh. Her face moved lightly through the air like a beautifully painted zeppelin. A wide smile, flavoured with shock and excitement spread across her face. Her eyes laughed with delight as she looked down at your tiny form. She remained still and silent for a moment, drinking in the situation. You called to her again, crying for her help. ‘Awesome’, she whispered.

Your brain overflowed with a thousand questions while uncertain panic formed a lump in your throat. Emma giggled at the sight of your tiny, confused form stood between the palms of her hands. You began to stammer a response however this was quickly cut short as her huge fingers closed about you, dwarfing you in their grip. Your stomach lurched and you fought to hold back vomit as your rushed upwards inside a prison of flesh, vertigo pinning you to the warm flesh of her hand.

Casually Emma leaned back into the thick cushions that were heaped on her side of the sofa. With a smile she lifted you close to her face. She stared at you triumphantly, her gigantic features shining with excitement. Below her body fell away like a black clad mountain range. From this vantage point you had an enviable view of her cleavage; her pale breasts both inviting and intimating from your shrunken perspective. Emma remained silent, giving you a second or two to comprehend your newfound position.

‘I can’t believe it’, she laughed, her words booming like thunder, ‘this is even better than I had hoped for!’ She ignored your frantic cries as she inspected you, at one point turning you over roughly in her hand to look at you from every angle. ‘As if I fell asleep too’, she cried, ‘I didn’t even get to see you shrink.’ A smirk crept across her lips, ‘Do you remember it? Did it hurt?’ she asked slyly. She continued, not waiting for nor interested in any response you could have given. ‘Y’know you are pretty lucky I am a sound sleeper; could you imagine if I had rolled over in my sleep? Splat! That would have sucked; breaking my new toy before I even got to play with it.’ A thoughtful look blossomed across her face, ‘Although I guess it would have been funny, in a fucked up kinda way. You getting shrunk and crushed like a bug under your best friend’s ass while she sleeps? That kind of shit could only happen to you. Although’, she grinned evilly, ‘it could still happen yet; y’know if you piss me off or I get bored with you or whatever’.

The look of terror on your face was all the response she needed and sparked more amused laughter from the goddess who held you captive. She tilted her hand causing you to fall back onto her palm with a startled cry. ‘Fuck’s sake, you are such a pussy all of a sudden’, she chastised, ‘it was only a joke, I’m not going to kill you dumbass, I’m going to keep you’.

‘Emma!’ you yelled; your fear of the giantess who loomed over you momentarily lost. ‘What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is this? What have you done to me? Fucking turn me back, now!’ She tilted her hand, more violently this time and sent you tumbling across her palm. Again your protests and demands were ignored. ‘You are mine now; like a pet I guess or a slave maybe, whatever, either way you had better get used to it since I can’t change you back.’ This revelation, dictated with such nonchalance, hit you like a physical blow. Once again you stammered with disbelief, your tiny form helpless and pathetic in the palm of her hand.

Emma reached over to her phone and checked the time on the display. ‘Wow, it’s really early; I can’t believe I’m even awake, lucky for you though eh Bug?’ she winked at you playfully. ‘There’s no way Rosie will be alive yet so looks like I’ve got the place to myself. I was going to take you straight home, just drop her a text and split but I’m sure I can hang out here for a bit. First of all though, what happened to your shirt?’ Stunned by the direct question you looked down at the vomit that had crusted the front of your clothes. ‘Gross dude, looks like that last shot finished you off huh? Oh well, it’s not cold so I guess you could lose it’. Her other hand swept down towards you like a bird of prey. Deftly she clutched the fabric of your shirt between the nails of her thumb and finger carefully, so as not to carve into your skin beneath, and tore it from your body with a slight twitch of her wrist.

She looked at it critically. ‘Well we definitely don’t want anyone finding this, no matter how unlikely it is that they will figure out what actually happened to you’. She reached over and plucked an empty beer can off the adjacent end table and dropped your shirt into the darkness of the container before settling it back down. ‘There, I’m sure someone will toss that out later with the rest of the trash. Now’, she smirked mischievously, ‘if I remember correctly you were about to give me a foot massage before I passed out last night, right?’

Emma delighted in the look of disbelief mixed with terror that had fixed upon your face. ‘Whuh, whuh, whuh’ she mocked, bringing her deadly black lips close where you knelt. She giggled again, the sound evil and menacing. Her other hand appeared next to you, hanging above you like a pale scorpion’s sting. With a swift movement she pinched your torso between her finger and thumb and lifted you roughly into the air. You cried out in alarm however once again you were ignored.

You watched with wide eyes as she stretched out her arm and lifted her knees. Her movements were almost mechanical; you could not comprehend how something so large you move with such ease and speed. The fact that you were the one who had been shrunk and she was the same size she had always been had not yet settled into your mind. On either side of you her tight clad legs rose like bridges. Upon reaching her ankle your journey stopped. With little care she released her grip and sent you tumbling several feet, on your scale, onto the smooth leather of the couch. You rolled painfully before stopping against a warm, smooth obstacle. With a knowing feeling of dread you turned and stared at the titanic foot that towered over you. The reality of your new size hit home as she wiggle her car sized toes invitingly. This seemingly innocent movement provoked a cry of fear as you kicked yourself away from the great monument of flesh. The world shook as her other foot settled behind you, her arch curving high above your head. At this size the gentle curves of her foot, the smoothness of the ball and flowing lines of her heel took on a beautiful and deadly air.

‘Well then, what are you waiting for?’ she tapped her foot with powerful impatience, ‘get to work!’ You sat dumbstruck; none of this could be real. You made no movement as you tried to make sense of the situation, tried to wake up from this nightmare. Her pencilled eyebrows twisted into a frown. ‘Hello? Can you hear me down there? For fuck’s sake,’ she leaned forward, ‘I don’t get why you are being so difficult? Listen, if you don’t start doing as you are told I will crush you’. The leather floor rumbled as she lifted her foot for emphasis, resting it on her heel. Her toes flicked menacingly. ‘I would rather not have to but don’t for a second think I won’t grind you into the dirt like the bug you are now’. The shadow of her foot moved over you. Above your head the sky was a black expanse of fabric clad flesh just waiting to descend on you with unstoppable force. ‘Please Emma, no don’t!’ you cried, waving your arms frantically. ‘There’s a hundred ways I could kill you without even trying’, she continued, ‘you are mine to do whatever the fuck I want with but if you just do as you are told’, her foot moved away from you and returned to its resting position, ‘you’ll be ok. Now Bug, about my massage?’

Spurred by fear you raced to the mountain of flesh and threw yourself at the spot just above her big toe. Your tiny hands kneaded the warm, aromatic flesh. She moaned happily at your touch. ‘Very good Bug’, she cooed, ‘but I think you should be kissing my feet as well. You are a lowly insect worshipping your goddess after all’. She laughed at this, a soft satisfied chuckle. Fearing any delay would be punished you overcame any squeamishness and pushed your face deep into her flesh; your lips and hands working in tandem to please her.

The taste that filled your mouth was strange and alien. Her black tights carried the flavour of fabric softener laced with the salty tang of sweat from an active day’s wear. You pushed your entire body against the warm curves of her flesh. With a morbid arousal, ever conscious of how easily she could snuff you out, you massaged her foot, driving your arms, legs and face against the deadly black mass. Your erection returned, free from awkward fear, as you ground your pelvis against her.

For her part Emma was responsive, as you worked she adjusted her position to allow you greater access. Before you her foot rolled over, toes twitching like the ears of a great, sleeping beast. Exposing the flowing slopes of her sole, you dove onto the ball of her foot. Your body embraced the mound of her flesh eagerly, relishing in the soft sounds of approval that issued from the heavens. Your head was nestled just below her reclining big toe. Submitting fully to your new position you kissed the area directly underneath where her first two toes connected to the main body of the foot. From Emma’s movements, tiny ripples and flexes that flowed through her body, you sensed you had found a good spot. Extra attention was paid as you positioned yourself to better devote your time to her slowly flexing toes.

 

The blow, when it came, hit you like a truck. Without warning Emma rolled her foot sideways, knocking you from your feet and burying you under its weight. Your cry of pain and surprise was muffled as it swept over you. Your arms were pinned to the leather floor, darkness and heat engulfing you. Pain wracked your body as it was compressed under what felt like a hundred tons of female flesh. The taste of her foot filled your mouth, the sweat tainted fabric and warm flesh smothering you.

Your lungs burned as her weight forced your breath from them. Your ribcage creaked and groaned as she ground you mercilessly beneath the ball of her foot. Emma chuckled as she felt you flutter desperately beneath her. The tiny vibrations rumbled through her to crush you against the couch. She angled her foot forwards, twisting it evilly upon you. Bright flashes of light exploded before your eyes as you fought for breath in the overwhelming darkness. This was the end for you, this was how you died; trapped and crushed, screaming and in pain, shrunken into nothing beneath your friends foot. You heard your bones popping as she ground the life from you.