- Text Size +

 Courtney idly stood in her handler's breast pocket, staring out through the transparent fabric at the imposing room in which they waited. The secretary from whom they sat across seemed focused on writing something down, and had been doing so for the past several minutes. Courtney just stared at the motion of the secretary's hand absently as she ran over her speech in her head.

Finally, the secretary looked up. “Mister Black is ready for you.” She stated simply. Theresa, Courtney's handler, stood and walked through the large oak doors into the main office. He sat facing the door, a warm and inviting smile on his face. Theresa closed the door behind her and walked to the man's desk.

“Have a seat, please.” He offered. She sat, and gently extracted Courtney from her pocket, setting her down on the desk. It was set up with a miniature microphone that fed into a speaker on his desk, which would amplify Courtney's voice. She walked up to it.

“Mister Black, thank you for seeing me.” Even through the speaker, Courtney's voice seemed small to everyone in the room. He nodded.

“Of course. You know I'm a friend of The Motivation.” He gestured to a picture he had on his desk, one of him standing beside the head of the movement that fought for the rights of the infected. At the top of the picture hung a banner that read 'Motivated to Finding a Cure.' “What can I do for you today, Miss Hart?”

“Well, it's actually concerning your relationship with our organization. We're very grateful for all that you've done for us, but those who live under your care have found that some of your recent policies are a little too restrictive.”

He looked surprised. “Really? How so?”

“Well, largely the issue is security. A lot of people feel that you and those in your employ are too lenient regarding legitimate claims against the people who service your safehouses. There have been several incidents of indecency and some that are downright... inhumane.”

“Such as?”

Courtney paused. She was sure he would have known what she was talking about. “W-well... from what I understand, there is a specific individual who has no less than three claims of rape against him, and no investigation has been done. You're putting people in charge of other human beings with no power to defend themselves. It seems the decent thing to do to at least make sure those people are beyond reproach.”

“So you're saying that some of my employees have been mistreating the Motes?” Courtney frowned. 'Mote' was a colloquialism for the Infected derived from her organization's title, and Courtney found it distasteful.

“I would prefer you didn't use that word, Mister Black.” She said in a low voice. He spread his hands apart.

“I'm sorry, that was inappropriate. But that's the issue at hand?”

“Well, it goes beyond that. These incidents aren't dealt with. They're not even passed up the chain of command – as evidenced by my having to tell you about it! It's mismanagement at every level, and we'd like to see some major changes.”

He nodded thoughtfully, looking down at her. “I can understand that. Your frustration is very real, and I sympathize with it.” He paused, and Courtney wondered what he was going to say next. “I'll look into it myself. I'll make sure that the problem is resolved.”

She breathed a sigh of relief. “That's all we're asking, Mister Bl-”

“If you get on your knees and beg for it.”

She was stunned. She stood in silence for a full five seconds before clearing her throat. “I- I'm sorry?”

“Get on your knees and beg me to help you.”

“How dare you say that?” She looked back to Theresa. “Are you hearing this?”

The young girl nodded. “Every word, Miss Hart.”

Courtney turned back to the man before her. “What are you thinking?” She asked.

“I'm thinking you need to prostrate yourself before me if you want me to even consider helping you, you insect.”

Her eyes were wide. “I'm leaving!” She practically shouted into the microphone. “Theresa, let's go.”

“If you would be so kind Theresa, give us a minute by ourselves.”

“Of course, Mister Black.” The girl stood and walked from the room, a small smile on her face. Courtney looked between them in utter disbelief.

What is going on?” Courtney's voice betrayed her growing horror.

“Theresa works for me, of course. Most handlers in the area do. I privately hire them out, sometimes through the guise of other corporations. Now, you wanted me to do something for you, correct? Well, go ahead – let me see you beg for it.”

Courtney was terrified. “I will not be treated like this! I'm still a human being, god damnit!”

He plucked her up by two fingers, holding her squirming form in front of his face. His breath rolled over her, and she whimpered. “I'll treat you however you like, because that's exactly what you are. A treat, all for me.” His other hand came over and began pulling at her clothes. “You're very attractive, Miss Hart. Do people tell you that often?”

“Put me down!” She screamed, resisting him as much as she could.

“Come now, little thing. Calm down. I'm not going to kill you.” He grinned, and pulled her shirt off, tearing it along the sides. He ripped her bra off the same way, and she made audible noises of anguish. His finger ran along her bare chest, fondling her breasts. “But you said it yourself. You have no power to defend yourself. You may as well just give me what you want.” He began pulling at her pants, despite her persistent efforts to ward him off. “It's not a bad deal. You just... behave like an animal, and I'll see to it that your fellow Motes are safe.”

She was now fully undressed, her clothes laying in a tiny, torn pile on the desk far below her. She couldn't believe what was happening. Jacob Black had always seemed like a decent, reasonable person. It was completely out-of-character for him to be doing this. “P... please...” She said, trembling. “Don't do this.”

“Do what? I'm just asking for something in exchange.” He laid her out in the palm of his hand, tracing his fingertip down her side. “You're familiar with how negotiations go, aren't you?”

“This isn't a negotiation.” She said. “This is humiliation. This is torture.”

“Oh, pooh.” He was smiling, and it made Courtney sick to her stomach. “You Motes just have a victim complex. You're just upset that you got infected and we didn't.” He began to tilt his hand. “There's no reason to be a bitter cunt about it.”

“S-stop! No, don't!” Courtney said, scrambling onto her front. The hand was turning beneath her, threatening to drop her to the desk. She clung to the side of his hand, digging her hands in as it became perpendicular to the desk. “Please don't let me drop!”

“Get off of me, you little bug!” He tried to feign an annoyed tone, but he was having too much fun. He shook his hand gently, dislodging Courtney. She cried out and tumbled down the side, falling to the desk. For the first time, Courtney was presented with the terrifying image of Jacob standing over her as she lay on her back, staring up at him.

“You look good on your back.” He teased. He ran his finger down her front again, sliding it over her breasts. She hated how little she could do to stop him. “Have you and any tiny men fucked? I bet there are some really interesting spaces little bugs like you could get into.”

“Please stop this.” She begged. “Please stop doing this to me.”

“Oh! Are you changing your request? Is this what you wanted instead, to just be left alone?” He laughed, poking her in the stomach. “If you didn't want me to play with you, why did you offer yourself up to me?”

“You can't get away with this.” She tried to reason with him. She climbed to her feet, picking up a shred of her shirt as she rose, and held it in front of her bare breasts. “People will come after you for what you're doing to me.”

“What makes you think you're going to leave this room alive?” He asked, his demeanor becoming more stern. He pulled the shred of fabric away from her, and flicked her back onto her ass. “You know Motes disappear every day, and the courts are backed up to hell trying to process all the 'murders' of you little runts.” He broke out into a shit-eating grin again. “And it won't come as a shock to anyone when the decision is made to throw them all out. I mean, should a man really spend his life in jail because one of you was too stupid to get out of the way in time?” He set his index finger down on her sternum and pressed, crushing her lightly against the hard wooden desk. “You all are just so fragile. And forgettable.”

She felt forgettable, pinned beneath his fingertip like a butterfly nailed to a board. “N-no...” She whimpered, her only defense against his overwhelming power.

He just stared at her for a moment, looking her in the eyes. “But you're right.” He said at last, releasing the pressure. “I'm not going to kill you. I'm a good person.”

She breathed deep, trembling. “Th-then... I'll tell people what you're doing to me.” She maintained. Courtney was desperately grasping for any advantage she could take.

“No, you won't. Theresa won't let you.”

“Wh... what?”

“I'll be giving her instructions after our little conversation here to never let you out of her sight. If you step out of line even a little, she'll just swat you like a fly.”

“She... can't make it seem like an accident if I'm already telling someone!”

“It doesn't have to seem like an accident. You'll just be dead.”

Courtney felt more vulnerable than she ever had. Her mind raced for anything she could do. Her eyes filled with tears. “I could escape.”

“You think so? You think you'll be able to escape from a plastic box that has to be opened from the outside?” He snickered. “I haven't just been developing housing for you bugs, I've also come up with interesting little cells. I've got one being developed now that's a tiny torture chamber. I can't wait to put that one to use.” Courtney had sunk to her knees, her legs too weak to hold her up anymore. “So no, little Miss Hart. You won't escape. You'll be under lock and key all day, every day. From the moment you leave this office, you'll be Theresa's prisoner.”

“This isn't real...” Courtney insisted.

“It is, honey. Now, are you feeling ready to beg for what you want?” He patted her on the head like she was a small animal. She looked up at him.

“Yes...” She said softly.

“Good. Because now there are more conditions.” His grin grew wider. “After all, I've recently become aware of just how tenuous your position is. So, my terms have changed.”

“Please stop this.” Courtney pleaded.

“Of course, sweetie.” He lowered his index finger in front of her face. “Just give me a few licks right here, to show me how much you appreciate what I'm willing to do for you.”

She shook her head, scooting back on her knees. “No, no no I won't do that.” Somehow, she already knew that she would. Her body was just forcing her to go through the motions.

“Yes you will.” He prodded her in the face with his finger. “Go on. Lick it.”

Shutting her eyes, Courtney leaned forward. She could already feel the heat emanating from the finger, and when her lips met his skin, she slid her tongue out of her mouth, running it lightly across the finger. She repeated the motion several times, trying her hardest to not think of what she was being made to do.

“Good girl.” He cooed down to her, elongating the vowel of the first word. “That's a very good girl.”

She stopped, and looked up at him. “Please... please just improve the situation for the others.”

Jacob was nearly shaking from arousal. He'd had an erection since he first commanded her to get on her knees, and he could barely restrain himself from taking her tiny body for himself right now. In response to her plea, he shook his head. “No, that's not all of my demands. That's just the first.” He withdrew his hand and rummaged in his desk, retrieving a small video camera. He aimed it at her, and she saw a red light on the front blink on. “Now, I want you to tell me what a...” He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. “Tell the camera how big of a slut you are.”

“What?”

“You heard me, runt. Tell me how you love getting fucked.” He was now obviously rubbing himself with slow, deep strokes.

“I... I, uh... I do. Love- I mean, I do love getting fucked.”

“Call me Sir.”

“I love getting fucked, Sir.” She looked at the camera warily, the fact that her utter domination was being recorded made it that much more painful.

“No. Say it better.” He urged, growling. “Tell me how much you love it.” Courtney felt meaningless beneath his powerful gaze. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she wished more than anything that she could just shrink away, out of his gaze, and be anywhere but here.

“I... l-love, uh... feeling... um, dicks inside me. Sir. I just... really love it.”

“That's good.” He said. “And you feel bad about how slutty you are, don't you?”

“Yes... yes Sir.”

“Do you want me to punish you?”

At this, Courtney swallowed. If this part wasn't the punishment, she was scared to see what would be. She shook her head. “No, Sir, I uh... I know what I did was wrong.”

“How can we be sure of that unless you're punished?” He was grinning again. “Come here, let's give you something that you can always remember.” Not waiting for her to react, he bent her over a book laying on his desk, and used two pieces of tape to secure her hands to the cover of the book. She pulled at them uselessly, testing their strength when she already knew they would hold. He set the camera down beside her, capturing her profile, then cocked his index finger back against his thumb.

“Please, no...” She whimpered, shaking her head. He let her squirm in anticipation, relishing her fear.

“What do you have to offer me?” He asked. She could feel the presence of his finger behind her, waiting to deliver a stinging blow.

“I... I don't have anything...”

“You don't have anything Sir. If I have to tell you again, your punishment will be more severe. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now tell me again correctly.”

“I don't have anything, Sir.” The fear of the coming blow was driving her mad. She felt like everything she said could be what set him off.

“And why is it that you have nothing?”

She started to sweat. She didn't know what he wanted to hear. After a few seconds of silence, he prompted her again.

“Why is it that you have nothing, my sweet?”

She didn't understand. “Because I'm small, Sir?” Her voice was meek and unsure.

THWACK!

Courtney screamed, thrashing twice against her restraints before slumping back against the book, crying in pain. “I'm sorry Sir!” Jacob smiled.

"I know you are. I know you're only trying to make me happy. But you're such a stupid little thing you couldn't even come up with the answer. Isn't that right?”

“Yes! Yes Sir, it is! It's right!” She wanted so desperately to make him happy, for her own sake.

“Then try it again. Tell me why you have nothing.”

Her mind raced. She was crying, tears running freely down her face. “I don't know, Sir! Please, I just don't know!”

THWACK! Again came the blow, eliciting another set of thrashing from Courtney before she stilled. She shook from her sobbing.

“You do know, you're just not saying it.” He sounded sterner, more upset with her. She hated it, but he was having his desired effect on her. She found herself becoming upset that she was displeasing him, even if it was just because it meant she would suffer more.

“Please help me, Sir.” She begged. “Please, please give me a hint. I don't kn- I mean, I can't come up with it Sir. Please.”

He sighed, putting on a show. “If you really are too stupid to figure it out without help, I suppose I can give you some... motivation.” Chuckling at his own joke, he opened a drawer, and Courtney began to suspect she was not going to like what he produced. Soon she felt cold metal press against her labia, and gave an involuntary whimper.

“Oh, no...”

“Yes, sweetie. Now come on, I'm sure you can figure it out.” He pushed the tip of his pen harder against her, licking his lips as her adorable cries reached his ears.

“Please stop... please, please stop thi-AUGH!” She interrupted herself with a shrill shriek as the pen was pushed into her, painfully forced inside. She knew only a small bit had been inserted, but she already felt like she might tear in half. She tried to plead for mercy, or give every answer that sped through her mind, but she terrifyingly discovered that she couldn't draw breath, so great was the pain. She gasped open-mouthed like a fish, staring directly at the camera. She wondered who, apart from the sadistic Mister Black, would watch this video. She wondered if any of them would sympathize with her, or if this event would just be a masturbatory aid for everyone who viewed it. She could hear him laughing at her.

“What's the matter, honey? Can't find the words?”

“Pl-” She choked, just barely getting her breath back. “L-... I-...”

“What's that?” He was having trouble keeping his hands still. He shook with arousal, the helpless suffering of the formerly proud woman before him turning him on more than any young blonde intern ever had. He idly noted it hadn't been very hard to reduce her to a quivering mass, but he supposed that at her size she was always a cruel hand and an absent friend away from being dominated.

“I'm-... s-... sorry...” Courtney gasped. She tried to stay as still as she could, but every minor twitch of his hand, imperceptible to him, sent a tremor of pain through her, causing her to spasm. Slowly, he withdrew the pen, letting her regain her breath. She panted, laying against the book, covered in a fine sweat.

“Are you ready to give it another shot, Miss Hart?” Courtney nodded wordlessly, still taking in breath. He allowed her the moment to recuperate, and idly admired her nude, bent-over form. He ran a finger along her back, and smiled when she didn't have the energy to squirm away from it. “Now I'll ask again,” He began when he felt she'd recovered enough. “Why is it that you, a tiny little thing, has nothing to offer?”

She let out an instinctive whimper. She knew she was just going to hurt again in the future. She tried to plumb the depths of her own humiliation. Why did she have nothing? She had nothing to offer because he could take anything he wanted from her. She was small. Tiny. Weak. Powerless. She had nothing to offer...

“Because I'm nothing.” She said quietly. Jacob leaned closer.

“What was that?” He asked.

“I'm nothing, Sir. I have nothing to give you because I'm nothing.”

The ensuing silence scared her. She was sure the pen was coming for her again to punish her for her stupidity. Instead, Jacob began chuckling.

“Oh, Heavens, that's adorable.” He said, smiling widely. “That's great. That's really great.” He wiped at one of his eyes. “I just meant that you had nothing to give me because you're a dumb little animal. But that you are nothing... I like it more. Good answer, little one.” He stroked her head and for the briefest moment she felt a thrill shudder through her at his touch.

“S-Sir?”

“Yes, honey?”

“May I please be free of the book?”

“Of course, how rude of me.” He gave her still-sore ass another pat with his finger, making her wince in pain, but then lifted the tape up off the cover and slowly peeled it off of her, his grand touch surprisingly delicate when he focused. She rubbed her wrists and turned to face him again.

“I... I don't need what I came here for anymore, Sir.” She muttered. She felt terrible, like she was letting down people who counted on her, but at this point she just wanted to go. Even if she would spend the rest of her life a prisoner of his employee, at least she would be free of his dominating glare. If asked, she could tell her fellow Infected that he flat-out refused. She would make him the bad guy. “I'd just like to go, if that's all right.”

He looked at her for the briefest moment. “Ridiculous!” He said loud enough to startle her. “You've already begun fulfilling your end of the deal, it would be rude of me to back out now!”

She shook her head, faux-smiling and taking a few steps backwards. “No, really Sir. It's fine. I don't need it anymore. Please just call Theresa in here and let me go home.”

He remained adamant. “Of course not. I won't hear another word of it. Now come on, you've nearly gotten what you came for. There's just one more condition I'd like you to meet.”

She was apprehensive. “What is it?”

“Well, I was kind enough to see that you got satisfied,” He was leaning back now, his hands undoing his fly as he spoke. “Shouldn't you offer me the same?”

Courtney felt sick. She'd had a sneaking suspicion this was where the meeting was headed, and she wanted more than ever to get out. “Please no...” She said, retreating further. She bumped against the book to which she had been strapped and gave a small jump of surprise.

“Oh come on. Don't be such a tease.” He reached forward, cupping his hand, and started scooting her towards him. She tried to dig her heels in, but it was completely ineffective. “After all, you've been dropping signals all day, haven't you? Stripping naked, whimpering and begging like a good little bitch.” His voice became gruffer. “Don't be a cocktease. You said yourself that you love getting fucked. Only selfish cunts get fucked and don't make sure their partner gets off too. Are you a selfish cunt?”

“No, Sir...” She said, defeated. He gave a small twitch of his hand and sent her over the edge of the desk. She cartwheeled through the air until she landed face-first on his engorged erection. It bobbed slightly under her weight, and her tiny limbs rubbing against the sensitive flesh made him grunt in pleasure.

“Then be a good girl and get to work.” He said. He leaned back and placed his right middle finger against her spine, rubbing her in a small circle against the head of his cock. She squirmed, trying to get out from beneath his finger. The area smelled lightly of sweat and dirt, and when combined with the thought of what was happening to her, she began to gag.

“Plea- stop!” She shut her eyes tight, struggling against the pillar of flesh beneath her. She felt utterly degraded, as though everything in her life had all just been to lead her to the point where she would become a sex toy for a cruel, sadistic giant. He made her feel smaller than ever with just the use of one hand. Part of her wished he would crush her into his dick, and spare her the further humiliation, but he was incredibly gentle with her. She was generating most of the pleasure, he was just manipulating her to keep her in position, and give his hand something to do.

“Lick it.” He said, pressing down on the back of her head. She stuck her tongue out obediently, almost without thinking about it first. She dragged her tongue against the tip again and again, ignoring the foul taste it left in her mouth. He nodded silently, closing his eyes and resting his head against the back of his chair. He focused on her tiny struggles, and her tinier tongue, rubbing against his powerful manhood. He loved the symbolism; literally dominating a tiny woman with the source of his masculinity. He took her body in his fingers and began to rub it up and down the shaft, occasionally cupping her against his balls. She struggled harder as she was powerlessly dragged across his flesh, her air supply periodically cut off.

“That's a good girl.” He said, no longer smiling but still pleased with her. “That's a very good girl. You like pleasing your Master, don't you?” He cracked an eye open, casting it briefly on the girl before making sure that the camera was watching him. He nodded. “Yeah, of course you do.”

His words filled her with nausea. She wanted nothing more than to be out of his oppressive grip, away from this terrible human being. She wanted to rage at him, to kick and scream even if only to show that she hadn't fully submitted, that there was still a part of her that hated what was happening, but even if she were to do that, it would only fuel his pleasure. She truly was powerless. He had thoroughly dominated her.

He continued to stroke himself with her body, her tiny cries and flails nothing but further stimulus for his arousal. His grip strengthened around her while remaining cautious of her frailty. He would not allow her to die now. “Keep struggling,” He goaded, but he knew he didn't have to. As much as she wanted to remain limp in his grip, her instincts wouldn't allow it. She was still a slave to reflex, and kept kicking in his thick palm.

Then, he stopped. Courtney wondered if he had finished. His fingers tightened around her and she felt herself soaring through the air. She was roughly deposited onto the berber carpet of his office, landing on her back, and stared up at his impossible height from her position at his feet. To her left, the video camera lay, watching her with its unblinking red eye. Suddenly, his knees fell before her, and he pointed his dick at her.

“Just lay there and stay still, okay?” He said. Immediately she thought of running, and he must have seen the spark in her eye. Before she could even move, his hand hovered over her and flicked her in the chest. She wheezed out, trying to double over, but he spread her tiny form out on her back again. That was it. She didn't need any more reinforcement. She would obey.

She closed her eyes and turned her head, partly afraid that this would incur his wrath, but he didn't seem to care. His eyes stared at her and looked through her at the same time. He jerked himself in uneven strokes, breathing audibly, and without fanfare ejaculated onto the helpless woman on his floor. The warm, viscous liquid coated her in spurts, and she felt it running down her face. She pursed her lips, a thin smear of his semen leaking in, but kept them shut against any more. She breathed slowly through her nose, and kept her eyes screwed shut. She knew her face – and the rest of her, for that matter – was covered in his semen. She felt cheap.

“I'll handle the complaints personally.” She heard him say. She didn't want to move. Moving any part of herself would force her to acknowledge the cum. “Those for whom you vouch have nothing more to fear from my employees. And I'll reinforce hiring standards, to better prevent these occurrences from even happening.” There was silence, and Courtney uselessly hoped that he would just clean her up and send her on her way. “Aren't you grateful?” She nodded stiffly, her head sliding through the rapidly-cooling cum.

“If you're grateful, I think you should look me in the eye and thank me.” His voice held a warning within it. She remained still, hoping that there was some way out of this. Suddenly, a crushing pressure covered her whole front, threatening to squish her into the carpet. She let out a squeak of surprise, her eyes flying open and immediately being stung by the cum. The semen began to trickle into her mouth and down her throat. She squirmed like a bug under his sole. He lifted his foot off of her and drew it back.

“Don't you want to thank your Master?” She looked up, squinting from the pain. He was holding the camera pointed at her, one eyebrow raised.

“Thank you,” She wanted to resist. Just this small disobedience. She wanted it, but she was too tired. “Master.” She finished. He smiled.

“Good girl.” With a chirp, the camera's red light turned off, and he flipped it closed. He walked back to his desk, leaving Courtney in his mess on the floor. “Theresa, do you want to come back in here? And bring a few paper towels.” She heard him say as he sat back at his desk. A few seconds later the young girl reentered the room. She didn't see Courtney laying there and walked right over her, approaching the front of Jacob's desk. She scanned it, confused, and he glanced at the floor behind her. She looked back, paused, then snorted.

“I didn't even notice the runt.” She said with a lilt in her voice. She knelt and scooped Courtney up in the towels bunched in her hand, then ran them roughly over the tiny woman's body, wiping up the cum. “I could have stepped on you like a roach!” She teased. “You really should be more careful, Miss Hart.”

Courtney felt insignificant. She was insignificant, she knew that now. The two giants talked above her, Jacob explaining to Theresa what she would be doing with the tiny Courtney from now on, as if she was a pet that needed care instructions. He gave her a small box, and Theresa dropped Courtney inside. It was padded and windowless. The porthole through which she'd been dropped was the only opening, and it was closed behind her, sealing her in darkness. She heard the two briefly talk longer, then the box rotated, and she was in motion.

A short while later as Courtney laid on her back, her chamber shuddered rapidly. She was batted back and forth briefly, then a voice boomed around her. “I've been waiting a long time for this, Miss Hart. I'm so excited to start our new life together. I really think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.” Her voice was giddy with juvenile delight. Alone in the darkness of her cell, Courtney threw up. It was viscous.