- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I got this done quick. Anyways, this chapter, a new character is introduced, and chaos insues. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

 

You awoke the next morning as you did yesterday. This time however, Abbi didn't forget about you in her sock, remembering to take you out before she put it on. then, stuffing you into her pocket once more, she headed downstairs, and off to school. To your relief and pain, you spent nearly the entire rest of the day in her pocket, which meant no surprises or anything of the sort, but it also meant you had to endure her tight, hard jean pocket for hours. The day was still pretty uneventful, at least until you got home that is...

 

Abbi pushed open her bedroom door, and and walked inside. Her room was still pretty bare, but she was intending to change that this weekend. She let out a long sigh, and floped down onto her mattress. She lay there for a while, and was about to drift to sleep, when she rolled over onto her side. You had fallen asleep n her pocket for the nth time that day, but were awaken by the Abbi's leg and her matress pressing you together on both sides as she rolled over onto her side. You didn't even have time to react as your face was pressed almost instantly against her leg and the mat. Your body began to hurt, but thankfully Abbi felt you before any serious injuries were caused. She reached her ahnd down, and pulled you out of the tight space. She held you over her face, as she was still lying on the bed.

 

"Wow tiny guy, I completely forgot about you. I mean, nothing happened at all today. I was thinking, you know, about punishing you, but I think you earned a bit of a reprive after being so good today." You couldn't believe what you were hearing. This was the first time Abbi had been nice to you since this whole ordeal started. "On the other hand..." She smiled mischeviously. "It's so fun to hurt you!" She began to tighten her grip on your small body, when she heard the doorbell. She dropped you in surprise, and you landed on her soft mattress, which comforted your fall. "Jessica's here!" She looked back at you. "But don't get your hopes up slave. I'm going to her house today, and I'm not taking you. You are to stay here, and if you leave this mattress, I will severly punish you. Got it?" She stood and headed to her door. "If you behave, I might take you with me next time, cause I know how much you miss Jessica's ass!" She laughed and ran out of the room.

 

You sighed and collapsed onto the bed. What had you done to deserve this? Part of you wanted to do something to get her attention and alert her who you were for when she got back, but you did NOT want to get caught off this mat when she returned. So you remained on the bed, not wanting to disobey your friend. But was she your friend anymore? Before you got deep in thought, the door opened up again. Expecting to see Abbi coming back to get something she had forgotten, you were shocked when instead, in walked her mom!

 

"Oh Abbi." She sighed as she saw Abbi's clothes from the past few days laying in a plie on the mattress. She was not who you had expected to see, and quite frankly, you had forgotten about her. She had been busily working the past few days, trying to set up the house, and you had been close to Abbi as well. "Always cleaning up after her." Abbi's titanic mother walked towards the bed, and bent down to pick up the dirty clothes. Seeing her this close, you realized Abbi looked a lot like her, including their...umm...bodily assets. Abbi's mom was, despite being in her thirties or so, still incredibly hot, with large D cups and a nice, big ass. Abbi clearly got her image from this woman. Their faces and hair were also both remarkable simialr, and you had no doubt Abbi would grow upp to look like her mom.

 

You snapped out of your trance as you realized she was picking up the clothes right beside you. You ran in fear of getting picked up with them, but Abbi's mom suddenly stopped before she reached the dirty clothes. Yo usighed in relief, but upon turning around, you realized she was looking right at you. She had a  look of puzzelment on her face. You began to take a few slow steps backwards, but ran into the mountain of clothes behind you. She bent down even closer, until her face was only a few inches away, and you could feel her warm breath.

 

"What are you?" She asked aloud, but not to you in particular, more to herself. You knew there was no point in answering, as she wouldn't hear you, so you simply stared in awe at her gorgeous face. You didn't even realize she had picked you up, until she stood up, and you saw you were several feet off the ground. Now in panic and fear of falling, you continued to remin motionless. Abbi's mom continued to examine you, until she gasped, and a look of horror crossed her face.

 

"It...it can't be...not...my daughter..." She stuttered. You had no idea what she was talking about. "My daughter...a...a...buyer of sex products!" What, you thought. You weren't a...oh god. "My Abbi would never buy a sex toy. I raised her better than that. She must have got it from school...yeah that's it!" She was starting to sound a little crazy. Obviously Abbi's mom took sex a little too seriously. "I will not allow my child to be in possession of this...thing! I'll have to give it away." Your eyes went wide. If Abbi's mom gave you away, you might never be able to get back to normal, and who knew who you'd end up with? She gave a dignified hmph, a walked out of the rom with you. She marched right downstairs, and out of the house.

 

At that exact moment, a girl happened to be walking down the idewalk in front of Abbi's new house. The girl looked about Abbi's age, but she was wearing next to nothing. She had average sized B cup breasts, and a cute ass. She had on a small t shirt, cut away at the bottom revealing plenty of stomach, and a low cut at the top, revealing plenty of cleavage. She was also wearing small short shorts, and her panties were clearly visible poking out the botom, and it hugged her butt. The girl's hair was light brown, and she had green eyes. Abbi's mom spotted her, and assuming she was some kind of slut, decided to give you to her. While that may sound stereotypical, in this case, she was right.

 

"Excuse me miss!" Abbi's mom called out to her, while walking towards her. The girl stopped, and casually turned to face her.

 

"What?" She asked, sounding annoyed. By this time, Abbi's mom had already made it to the girl.

 

"I was wondering if you would like to have this." She held you out to the girl, and you shook in fear. The girl looked at you, a slight visible curious look on her face.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Well, it's a sex toy. My...uh...I ordered it...but decided I didn't want it...so...you can have it! Don't worry, it's unused." I hope, she added under her breath. The girl continued to look at you, eyeing you up and down. A slight smile crept up on her face.

 

"What ,do you think I'm some kind of slut?"

 

"Oh...well no I just...uh..." Abbi's mom was clearly embarressed. "Uh...just take it!" She threw you into the air, and ran back to the house. The girl caught you with surprising reflexes between two fingers. She turned her hand as she looked at you. She looked back at Abbi's mom dissapearing into the house.

 

"What a weird lady." With that, she glanced back at you. "But that was kind of her." This time a much larger smile appeared on her pretty face. "I've been needing a new sex toy, ever since my last one..." A loud car drove by at that moment, and you didn't catch that last part. "So, I'll think I'll use you right as I get home. How does that sound?" The girl began to walk back towards her house, still keeping you in her tight grasp.

 

She reached her house quickly, so you assumed she lived in the same neighborhood as you. The girl lived with her older sister, who was not home at the moment, most likely drunk and having sex with another girl. Yeah, that drunk. The girl holding you closed the door behind her, and set you down on the table. Realizing she had the house to herself, she talked aloud.

 

"Well now." She stated. "Seeing as no one is home, how about we get on with our little game?" She smiled down at you. "My strange little sex toy. You dared not move, as you feared that if you did, things might get a lot worse if she found out that you were real. The girl quickly and effortlessly tore off her shirt and pulled off her shorts in a matter of seconds. Clearly she was trained in the art of...sluttyness. Her underwear was comprised of a tight black bra, and matching black panties. "I am going to have soooo much fun with you." The girl licked her lips, and picked you up.

 

 

Meanwhile, Abbi and Jessica were walking back to Abbi's house.

 

"That was really fun Jessi!" Abbi exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, it was. I can't believe the story about your friend. How he ditched you like that!" Jessica shook her head. "And you were gonna kiss him.

 

"I know! Anyways, I had fun." The girls had reached Abbi's porch. Abbi turned around to face Jessica before she went inside. "By the way, I promised my little slave that I would take him to your house next time,if he was good. I know ow much he likes your ass!" Jessica giggled. Abbi reached for the door, but it was opened up by her mom. "Mom?" Abbi asked, surprised.

 

"Oh hi dear! Hi Jessica!" She said cheerfully.

 

"Hi Abbi's mom!" Jessica waved.

 

"Anyways dear..." Abbi's mom turned to Abbi. "I want you to know...

 

"Yes?" Abbi asked.

 

"That I threw your awful sex toy away."

 

"Sex toy? I don't have a..." Her eyes widened.

 

"Yes you do. It was on your bed, a tiny man toy it looked like." Abbi and Jessica's jaw dropped open.

 

"Threw it....away..."

 

"Yes, I gave it to some slutty looking teenager walking down the street. She probably needed one anyway. Her's probably..." Another loud car zoomed down the street. "...So she is most likely going to use it a lot."

 

"Who?!" Abbi yelled.

 

"Don't raise your voice." Abbi's mom huffed. "I told you, it was some slutty girl!"

 

"I think I know who she's talking about Abbi!" Jessica said. "I know where she..."

 

"Let's go then!" Abbi and Jessica took off down the street. Abbi's mom called after them.

 

"Don't you dare bring that sex toy back here Abbi! And I hope you learned your lesson!"

 

 

The girl held you tightly in her warm hand, which was quickly beginning to sweat. The girl was breathing heavier, and started to turn red.

 

"Let's do this..." She breathed. The girl was already starting to get turned on, thoguhts off sex swirling in her mind. SHe began to lower you, until you were staring at her large, panty covered vagina. You could even see a few of her pubic hairs poking out from the fabric. The girl clenched you tighter, and then without warning, shoved you into against her panites. You collided with strong force against the soft fabric of her panties, and you could smell her woman hood just beyond the underwear. She then began to rub you up and down her crotch, pushing you against her panties even more. She began to breath heavier, and let out a moan. "Wow, you haven't even gone in yet! You are easily my new favorite sex toy now!" You heard a rumble form deep inside of her. "Now the real fun starts!" The girl reached her hand down her panties, and was about to slip them off, when she heard a knock at the door. Sighing, she clenched you in her fist, and trudged to the door.

 

"What?" She asked irratebly when she saw two girls standing there. They were, in fact, Abbi and Jessica. Abbi and Jessica were taken aback seeing the girl in only her underwear, but decided to not bring it up.

 

"Acually, we were wondering if you had something we lost." Abbi asked.

 

"What would that be?" The girl put her hand on her hip, the one you were in, pushing you against her stomach.

 

"A...uh...sex toy..." Jessica said, looking at the ground.

 

"If you mean the one I just got, I have it here." The girl held you out to Abbi.

 

"Yes, that's it. Can I have it ba..."

 

"Back? Hell no! I was just about to use it!" Jessica gulped.

 

"Well, you see...he's...real." The girl looked down at you. You gave a slight wave, and her jaw dropped open.

 

"Holy shit."

 

 

The three girls were standing around a table, you at the center of the table. They were still at the girl's house, as they had just explained to her about you being real. The girl was also still in her underwear, but she didn't really care. Remarkably, she had recovered fast after being told the truth about you. Now, she stared down at you in amusement.

 

"So...hey little guy." You looked up at her. She grinned. "Did you like my pussy?"

 

"What?!" Abbi yelled. "He was almost...wait..."

 

"Exactly. I bet it was the closest he every was to a girl's vagina, and I bet he loved it." She ben down closer to you. "Didn't you." You somehow managed a small nod. "See! Anyways, a shame we never managed to finish..." Jessica coughed uncomfortably.

 

"So, uh...what's your name?" The girl had been looking at you lustfully, but she popped back to reality.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What's your name?" Jessica asked again. Abbi gave the girl a suspicious look.

 

"Oh yeah. My name's Jasmine."

 

"Jasmine. Nice to meet you." Jessica shook her hand. Abbi remained quiet, still not sure if they could trust this girl being near her tiny slave.

 

"Same here." Abbi cleared her throat.

 

"But...we should probably head home now. Right, Jessica?" She shot her a look. Jessica blinked.

 

"Oh, yeah we should. Leave. Now." Jasmine remained unphased.

 

"Sure." She said. "Go ahead. See ya around." Abbi scooped you up, and headed to the door with Jessica behind her. You managed to turn around in Abbi's tight grip, and you caught a glimpse of Jasmine before the door closed. She winked at you.

 

 

Abbi had said goodbye to Jessica, and was just walking back inside her house. She only got a few steps in, when she heard a voice.

 

"Young lady." It was her mom. "You better not have that sex toy with you."

 

"No mom." Abbi faked sadness. "I didn't get it back." Abbi's mom sighed, and gave her daughter a hug. Abbi returned the hug, and you were smashed against Abbi's mom" back, as she hugged her tightly.

 

"I'm sorry if you liked it dear, but I don't want you growing up to be...to be..."

 

"It's okay mom. I understand."

 

"Thanks honey." They continued to hug for another minute, then Abbi headed up to her room. Once upstairs, her held you out.

 

"Well slave, you were actually pretty good today. I think I will take you back to Jessica's house someday." You smiled. This whole situation was finally seeming to get better. Little did you know. "Time for bed. She walked over to the corner of her room, and you noticed she had a small jewlery box. She opend the lid and dumped you in. "See ya!" She laughed, closed the lid, and went downstairs for dinner. Oh well, you thought as you laid down on the cold metallic box. It was better than her sock at least, and with that, you fell asleep. You had deams about Jasmine.

Chapter End Notes:

So there you have it. Be ready for Chapter 4 in a few days or a week or so. Who knows? By the way, if you like my stuff, check me out on writing.com. You can find me under the same name, superdude9, and there you can see things like my interactive story, My Shrunken Life. Next chapter...sleepover! See you later!