- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lot os new characters and stuff going on here, so let's get rolling!

CHAPTER 2

 

The next morning was Abby's first day of high school. She had to get to the bus stop by 7:00, or she wouldn't make it. During the night, you had stayed in her sock prison, not being able to leave at all. Thankfully, once the smell knocked you out, you didn't wake up and have to deal with it again. Abby slept peacefully, and you did as well, until she woke up.

 

It was 6:55 in the morning. Abby slowly woke up, her eyes adjusting to the dark. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and glanced at her phone. Her yell almost broke your ears.

 

"OHMYGOD! I over slept!" Looking frantically for clothes to wear, she threw on a shirt and pants in less than 20 seconds. You had woken up when she had yelled, but didn't know quite what was going on. Abby looked for socks to wear, but could only find one. Then she remembered the one you were in, and forgetting you were in it, took it off the hook. You were thrown around her sock as she sat down, and when you turned around, you nearly fainted. You saw Abby's huge foot descending into the sock towards you. With no where to go, you could do nothing as Abby's foot crashed into you, were toes smacking your body as she continued pulling on the sock. Her toes squeezed your body, and it wasn't until then that she felt you.

 

"WOAH!" She screamed. She quickly yanked her foot out, and peered into the sock. Seeing you standing there, she frowned. "God...I forgot about you...ugh, I don't have time for you slave." Picking you up out of her sock, she stuffed you into the side pocket of her skinny jeans. The tight fabric kept you pinned to her side, as she finished getting dressed. She raced out of her house and down to her bus stop. She managed to get there right when the bus showed up, but the run hadn't been kind to you. Her tight jeans weren't made for running, and you were dragged along with them as her legs moved, rubbing your tiny body harshly against the fabric.

 

Abby climbed onto the bus, and sat down in the first row. Right as she sat down, you cried out in pain. Her skinny jeans didn't bend with her, and grinded you between the jeans and her thigh as she sat. Abby apparently didn't notice, thankful to have just made it to the bus on time. You were stuck in this position until the bus pulled up to Abby's new high school. Abby climbed out of the bus, the pain ceasing for a second, until she began to walk quickly into the school, her legs roughly rubbing against you once more. She managed to find her first class rather quickly, and because it was mostly empty, she removed you.

 

"Have a nice trip slave?" She asked. She had no idea. "Let me set you down real quick, then I think my feet need a good massage, from inside my shoes." She set you down on her desk and began to unpack her stuff. As she bent over to open her backpack, you couldn't help but stare at how great her butt looked in those jeans. It made you instantly like the jeans again. However, while you were daydreaming, you didn't notice her take a few steps back, and her large butt bumped into you. You were knocked back with such force, that you were thrown onto the seat of the chair beside her. Abby continued with her stuff, but saw you missing. She began to look frantically for you, but while she did, you saw another girl approaching the chair you were on.

 

Panicking, you struggled to your feet, but you weren't fast enough. The new girl walked up to the chair, set her bag down, and turned to sit. The last few seconds you had done nothing but stare at her butt. It was larger than Abby's and was complemented by her tight shorts. Then she sat down. You were crushed under her titanic weight, but the feeling was great. Her ass was heavy, but it still felt soft, and though you were in pain, you enjoyed every moment. Abby had given up on finding you, and sat down, sighing. The new girl swung her legs around the chair, twisitng her body to face Abby, and you were pushed farther into her butt.

 

"Hey!" She called to Abby. Abby looked up at her.

 

"Yeah?" She asked, still sad about losing you.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Oh...Abby."

 

"Cool! My name's Jessica! Nice to meet you!"

 

"Same here. Where do you live?"

 

"I live in that new community they just built. I think it's called..."

 

"Great Heights? No way, I live there too!"

 

"Really? Awesome! We can be friends!" Abby was really good at making friends. You liked the girl too. But her ass was starting to hurt though, and it didn't feel as soft any more. Just then, the teacher entered, and Jessica slid back into her seat, grinding you with her butt. The teacher smiled at the students, and wrote her name on the whiteboard.

 

"Good morning class! My name is Miss Cassandra, and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year!" She talked happily, and you could tell she was nice. However, for the ten minutes she spent going over rules and such, you were slowly losing oxygen under Jessica's titanic butt. Finally, the bell rang, and the students stood up for their next class, but when Jessica stood up, you weren't on the chair. She had sat on you for so long, you were stuck to her ass! You were jiggled side to side as her hips swayed when she walked. Abby was packing up her stuff, and didn't notice you on Jessica, but she looked up just as Jessica left the room, and spotted your tiny body on her butt. She gasped and ran out of the room after her.

 

Jessica was walking to her next class, unaware of her little passenger, and Abby was struggling to catch up to her. Jessica turned a corner through a crowd of people, and Abby lost sight of her. Giving up on you, she sighed and trudeged to her next class. Jessica walked to her first period, and found an empty seat. She promptly sat down, and your moment of relative freedom was over as you were once again mashed by her butt. The entire forty minute period went on without her standing up or felling you at all. The only thing she did dowas shift into different posistions, grinding you with her ass as she fidgeted in her seat. The period finally ended and she got up, you of course still stuck firmly in place. She headed to gym, which she had next. She entered the girls locker room, and it wasn't until then that you realized where you were.

 

You were in the place all men feared to tread, but desired to with all the heart. You only wished that you could see, because your face was being pressed into her jeans. Thigh stuck to a girls ass wasn't a bad thing either. Jessica set her bag down, and took out her gym uniform. The uniform consisted of tight t shirts and short gym shorts. She then began to undress. As she slipped off her skinny jeans, you managed to fall off with them, and onto the bench. They folded over top of you, so you had to crawl out from under them. When you finally could see again, you gasped in awe. All around you, massive girls were stripping out of their clothes, wearing only underwear, or just plain nude. While you were soaking it all in, you accidentally fell off the bench.

 

You didn't hit the ground though. You had landed in something soft and...fabric like. You ran a hand through the strange material, and realized you were on gym shorts. Jessica's gym shorts! You had landed on them as she was putting them on. Looking up, you saw yourself headed towards her butt again, only this time, she was wearing only panties. You were smacked into her panties as she slipped on her shorts, caught between the tight fabric and her panted ass. After putting on her shorts, Jessica sat down to slid into her shirt. When she sat down, you were smashed into her panties, and could feel her butt cheek through the fabric. This time though, Jessic felt you, and yelped.

 

She stood up quickly, and pulled back the waistband of her shorts. You didn't fall, stuck to her lacy panties, so she was able to reach her hand back and remove you. She curiously examined you.

 

"What...is this?" She asked, while tossing you around her hand. She flung you between her hands, trying to decide on what you were, but then the gym teacher yelled.

 

"Ladies! Time for gym!" Jessica jumped at the sudden remark, and clenched you in surprise, squeezing your body tightly. She looked back down at you.

 

"Ah whatever. I'll figure this weird thing out later." She stuff you down into her gym bag, zipped you up, and ran to gym class. Trapped in her bag with no where to go, you though about your current situation. You were stuck with a girl you hardly knew, and you didn't know how Abby would find you. She was your key to getting any help at all. After pondering for the whole period, you were rudely interrupted as Jessica opened up her bag, shedding sunlight down onto you. It didn't last long, as she shoved in her shirt and shorts right on top of you, closed the bag, and took it with her to lunch.

 

You were flung about her bag as she walked, smacking against her clothes, until the bag was dropped to the ground, and you crashed down with a thud. Jessica had sat beside Abby, and they were talking again.

 

"How were your other two periods Abby?" Jessica asked.

 

"Fine!" Abby happily replied, digging into her sandwich. "Yours?"

 

"Great actually!" Abby paused her eating, and looked at Jessica seriously.

 

"By the way...you didn't happen to find anything weird on you or something did you?"

 

"Well...I found this tiny toy thing? I didn't know what it was. It was on my butt." Abby laughed.

 

"Yeah, that's mine. Can I have it back?"

 

"Really? Sure, yeah. Here ya go!" She opened up her bag, dug around until she found you, and tossed you over to Abby, who caught you in her hands. "What is it anyway?"

 

"Oh this? It's uh...a...how about this. Come to my house after school, and I can show you!"

 

"Cool, sounds awesome!" Jessica went back to eating, and Abby stared at you sternly. She mouthed the words "Punishment", and then stuffed you back into her tight side pocket again. Then she continued eating as well. As you sat in her pocket, you noticed that your leg was caught in something. As you tried to pull your leg out, you realized your leg was in a hole in her jeans, but when you pulled on the hole, you widened it! You began to slip down into the hole, and fell. You tumbled down her pants leg, until you landed in a small space in her shoe. You were stuck between  the back of her foot, and the back of her shoe, and you couldn't free yourself.

 

Lunch has finally ended, so Abby stood up to leave. When she did, her foot bent backwards, and crushed downconto you. Abby couldn't feel you though, and started to walk to her next class, crushing you with her steps. Evantually, she made it to her next class, but you found no salvation there. Abby didn't discover or feel you, and you remained trapped for the next three periods. Finally, it was the last period of the day, and Abby was sitting in her study hall. She sat in the back of the room, and content that she was all alone, she kicked off her shoes. Freed, you fell to the floor beside her shoes. Abby reached inti her pocket for you, but felt you missing.

 

She leaned up in her seat, and trying to stay quiet, looked silently around for you. You walked out from under the desk to get her attention, but as you did, she swiveled around in her chair, and her giant socked foot smacked down onto to you. Feeling your body under her foot, Abby lifted it up, and spotted you. She bent down casually, and snatched you up. She brought you up to her face, and whispered, "I'm going to kill you." Then she placed you on her desk, and leaned back again. You sat still, not wanting to move, until you felt Abby poke you in the back. She knocked you over with just a gentle poke, and began to roll you around her desk. It hurt like crazy as she rolled you in circles on her desk, but she didn't seem to notice or care, and she continued for the rest of the period.

 

Before you knew it, the bell had rung, and Abby quickly stuffed you into her side pocket, but the other one without the hole. She headed for her bus, and once one, saw Jessica rode the same bus. She sat down beside her, and they chatted happily, while you were smushed in Abby's pocket.

 

"Have a good first day?" Jessica asked. "I did!"

 

"Me too. Ready for after school?" Abby asked, patting her pocket, mashing you.

 

"Yep. I'll be there soon!" The bus pulled up to Abby's stop, and she jumped off, running to her house. Once there, she sprinted to her room. Her mom was not home yet, so she was all alone. With you. She yanked you out of her pocket and threw you onto the ground.

 

"You are the worst slave ever!" She screamed. "Running away? Ha. Not after what I do to you, you won't anymore." She lifted up her foot, but at that moment the doorbell rang. Abby sighed, and rushed off downstairs. Saved by the bell. Literally. A few seconds later, you heard Jessica's voice, and then footsteps up the stairs. Abby entered her room, with Jessica behind her.

 

"Cool room Abby." Jessica commented.

 

"Well, we just moved here yesterday." Abby laughed. Her room was still mostly empty, her bed being a mattress.

 

"It's fine." Abby sat down on her mattress, a few feet in front of you.

 

"Sit down Jess!"

 

"Alright." You saw a huge shadow above you, and looked up to see what was causing it. You suddenly remembered you were on the floor, and that Jessica was about to sit on you again. Before you could react, her massive ass pounded down onto you, crushing you underneath her. "Pretty comfy carpet. So anyways, what did you want to show me?" Abby was covering her mouth, holding in her laughter. She had witnessed the whole event, but didn't do anything to save you.

 

"Well...you're sitting on it." Jessica cocked her head, confused.

 

"Your...carpet?" Abby laughed louder.

 

"No silly! Stand up!" Jessica did as she was told, and turned around. This time you hand't stuck to her butt, and were mashed into the carpet. She giggled when she saw you.

 

"Whoops. Guess I did it again!" She picked you up, and sat down again. Holding you in her hand, she asked, "So what is this thing?" Abby smirked evilly.

 

"That...is my tiny man slave."

 

"What?" Abby snatched you from Jessica. "See? He's real and alive!" Jessica looked closely at you, and could barely see your body breathing. Her jaw dropped open.

 

"No way? Really!"

 

"Yeah! I found him yesterday?"

 

"Your...slave?"

 

"That's right. He cleaned my foot, licked it clean!"

 

"Isn't that...mean?" Abby frowned.

 

"Mean? He's not a real person, he is like an inch tall.

 

"I guess." She looked at you, and her brilliant black eyes sparkled. You had finally gotten your first good look at her. She was about Abby's height, long black hair, and a pretty face. More important than that though, were her huge C maybe D cup breasts, and large ass. She was gorgeous. "Even still...I think he's cute."

 

"I'll prove my point." In less than a few seconds, Abby had stood up and dropped you down into Jessica's cleavage. You slipped down between her ginourmous mounds of flesh, and you were surrounded on all sides by soft skin. Jessica yelped when you fell in, and her breasts bounced when she jumped. After a moment though, she let out a deep sigh.

 

"Wow...that feels really good. He feels really good in there."

 

"Told you!" Abby said, smirking. Jessica playfully squeezed her breasts together, smashing you with them. She giggled, and then so did Abby.

 

An hour later, Jessica finally removed you from her cleavage, and handed you back to Abby.

 

"Gotta go Abby. It was fun playing with your slave. You should be nicer to him though. Anyway, see ya around!"

 

"Wait!" Abby called. Jessica spun back around.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Don't tell anyone about him, okay? I'm serious." Jessica put a hand to her heart.

 

"Your secret is safe with me!" Then she dashed out of the room. Abby grinned down at you.

 

"Well slave, I got a new friend, and she's perfect to help me play with you! You better get used to her, you'll be seeing her a lot. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go eat dinner. And it's your bedtime. You have no idea what tomorrow might bring!" She smirked, and you shuddered. With that, she threw you in the sock she wore today, tied it at the top, and left the room, turning out the light. With the horrible smell of sweat creeping up on you, you thought about Jessica. She could be you're only hope  at help. Abby was too mean, but she seemed to have a little bit of care for you. With that thought in mind, you drifted to sleep. You really had no idea what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter End Notes:

Good lord that was a lot! Chapter 3 may take some time to come out, but look for it in a week or so, hopefully less!