- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Butt category tag added :)

*thud*

Tyler awoke some time the next morning to the sound of a drawer closing. Another one opened. Nicole seemed to be rifling through her dresser, looking for an outfit to wear. He croaked out a greeting in his morning voice.

“Good morning, short stuff. Or not. Guess we'll find out.. umm, shortly?” Her hair was wet and her back was glistening. Tyler looked over to the adjoining bathroom.

“Were you in the shower? I must have really been out...” He trailed off. Nicole was naked except for a pair of Lycra shorts she was in the process of removing. Aaaand I'm pretty sure that is not standard shower attire. Tyler started to get up.

“Don't move!” He didn't. “Close your eyes and lay back down for a second.” He did. “Sorry, Tyler. I just want to talk to you about something before y.. we can tell whether you're back to normal or not. And no, I didn't take a shower. I haven't. You didn't think I only worked out in the mornings during the week, did you? There's an elliptical in the entertainment room. I was particularly motivated this morning, I admit.. but I shouldn't get ahead of myself.” She was moving towards him. The smell wafting from her came at him in waves, a potent combination of sex and her thick body odor. It was far from pleasant, but didn't have the stale, sour scent he would have expected from that kind of ripeness.

Oh boy. “I've been awake for twelve seconds and you're alread-..”

“Oh, stop worrying. Maybe I was just teasing you, Tyler.” And maybe I'm a wombat. Strangely, I doubt these things. “Anyway. I was thinking last night, about you being able to grow back. What.. if you couldn't?”

“Wow. Umm.. maybe you already know this. Honestly, I'm not sure how you couldn't. But I haven't even been able to think of anyone.. of anything, but you. Since I saw you, four years ago. I would have given anything to just be a small part of your life.” Tyler paused for a bit, then put his palm to his forehead and shook his head at the bad pun. Nicole snrk-ed. But he could tell she wanted him to continue. “And I know I'm not.. well, I know who I am. What. Compared to someone like you. But after last night.. I also know I would do anything, give anything, to be with you. To be yours, like you said. And I am, Nicole.. I have been, for so long.” She smiled at him. “Still, how would I live? Would I ever stop shrinking, or just disappear? What would it be like? To never drive a car again? Have a job? To never.. be able to hold your hand? I just – I don't think I want to have all those kinds of questions answered.”

Nicole didn't say anything, for a while. This morning, she awoke early and looked Tyler over. The effects were not going to reverse. She knew he wouldn't be ready, certainly not willing to abide his diminished height – let alone grow even smaller. But she had the answer that she needed. True, she was touched by what he had said about her. Deeply, even. What was it, though? Give anything to be with you, he had said. It meant the same as give up anything, didn't it? Even if it was something he was scared to lose. All the extra words had lost some of their weight in the gravity of that one statement. Her lie about his height last night would now provide the false hope that Tyler needed. Thought he needed, Nicole was sure. He would come around, in time.

“I understand.” Nicole said, finally. “Luckily, I don't think you're going to have to worry about any of that. So let's find out!” She did her best to sound cheery. Tyler looked up and made to get out of the bed. Nicole was coated in sweat. The dry area around her breasts was interspersed with lightly beaded rivulets that had begun to run down. He stood up next to her, dismay flooding into him instantly as he saw how much smaller than her he was. Oh my god, no... Nicole grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. “Calm down. Let's just measure before we freak out.” Tyler nodded warily and stood against the wall. Nicole measured. “What did we say last night?” Nicole said, feigning forgetfulness.

“49 inches.”

“Turn around.” Nicole's finger was placed right on the 51” marker. “So it's slow, maybe a few inches a day. But.. YAY! Right?!” She said happily.

“Oh, thank God. I mean, maybe I was overreacting before. It's just odd, everything seems.. exactly the same. Not like I'd notice a couple of inches difference from a new perspectiv-..”

Nicole had released her finger from the tape measure, which closed with a ziiiiip-click. She swept Tyler up while he was mid-sentence in a hug, crushing him against her. She planted a kiss on the top of his head, squeezing even tighter before letting go. Tyler came away with a healthy new layer of perspiration. Not his.

“Jeez...” Tyler looked at the floor and his face flushed a deep amaranth. He scratched the back of his head.

“You just have no idea how much I love making you turn that color, little boy. And don't even try to act like you didn't like it. But now that we've settled the shrinking issue, there's something I'm going to try. It'll be fun, I promise.”

“Okay, look – I mean, let's just take a minute to digest everything befo-..”

“Okay, look – I didn't say there was something I wanted to try if you'll please let me, thank you kindly, Tyler. I said I'm going to try something. And I'm going to. Got it?”

“Y-yes...” Tyler said meekly. “I just don't want to shrink anymore, please?”

Nicole sighed. “You know, there is fun in the unknown Tyler. But since you're so insistent, I'll tell you why I worked myself up so much this morning. We don't know what exactly the mechanism for your shrinking is. I just want to be sure that you'll only shrink when I decide to play with my foot toy, and not by.. well, smelling my, err.. pheromones, or essence, or whatever, every time we're intimate. Make sense?”

“Oh.. y-yes. I'm.. I'm sorry.”

“It's okay. Just lie back down. I brought something else with the tape measure to help with this.” She moved back over to her dresser and Tyler saw the duct tape. She bit off a strip and walked to the bed, smiling all the while.

“Umm, you know I'm – I'm not going to.. cheat, right? You don't have to - I like the.. smell, of you. All of you. I'm gross, I know, but..”

“I know you like it. That's why I'm making sure you get the full experience. I mean my goodness, it's almost like you think I don't have your best interests in mind! Do you think I'm selfish, Tyler?”

“N-no, of course not. I just-” The tape came down hard over his mouth. Nicole climbed onto the bed sexily, without another word. She looked at Tyler with her predatory eyes before standing up, on the bed.

“I really shouldn't tease myself like this. My feet are so sweaty, Tyler. I mean, it only makes sense. It's just gravity, all that sweat running down, nowhere to go but right at my feet. Kind of like you, almost, isn't it? Right at my feet.” She lifted one foot up, still far away from him. Jesus, she's not lying. Her sole had started to wrinkle from bathing in her own sweat for who knew how long. “I can't think of anything I want to do more right now than put this foot down, on you. My toes right over your nose, my foot arched upwards. I could watch the sweat run down slowly.. down through your nostrils, leaking right into your little skull. Mmmm... Do you think you'd shrink faster then, with that kind of direct contact, Tyler?” She sighed wantonly, looked up at the ceiling and swept her hair back behind her with both hands. After a moment she put her foot back on the bed and looked down at him. “The view isn't so bad either, is it? Just a sky full of me. But like I said.. other things to test.” She pointed at his briefs. “Off.” When Tyler hesitated, she arched an eyebrow at him. He took them off. “I just like to see my effect on you, that's all.” She blew him a kiss.

Nicole sank down to her knees, which were right below Tyler's armpits. Her naked sex was touching his lower stomach. She leaned forward and let her damp hair fall into Tyler's face. It was cool. There was no detectable odor from the hair itself, but the overall scent was completely overpowering this close. She brought her hand to the right side of his face and began tenderly kissing along his jawline to the left. She worked her way down, kissing and licking at his chest. She scooted forward, her legs moving on top of his arms, until her vagina was almost touching his chin, then lifted her hips up and held herself a couple inches from his nose.

“I'm a little surprised you didn't just pass out.” That makes two of us. The thick musk emanating from her sex seemed to immediately change the air quality. It smelled like must and the sea, a combination of recent sexual activity and her natural odor. It was on the verge of becoming offensive from lack of recent hygiene, but not quite there yet. Nicole rotated her hips in a circle, and then pushed them back and forth as if trying to waft her aroma into him. Tyler started feeling light headed as the scent enveloped him completely. His eyelids fluttered for a few seconds and then stayed closed.

“My goodness. Barely a minute of this and look at you. So helpless. Is my pussy just too much? I hope not, Tyler, because if it is then this next part is going to really take your breath away.” Tyler vaguely felt her shifting on top of him. He stirred at her words, his brain trying to send a warning signal through the fog he was in. Wait.. what?

Tyler felt something grasping at the back of his head, like two hands trying to pull him forward. It stopped, and a moment later he felt a slimy weight compressing against his face. It started out light, and gradually became heavier as the weight settled on him. He realized he couldn't breathe and was pulled from his daze instantly. The weight lifted and he took a deep breath.

There were hints of the earlier smell, but the sex scent seemed far away in comparison to the rest of what assaulted him. A raw, unmistakably raunchy body odor combined with something.. more off putting. He opened his eyes in a panic and felt the duct tape stifle his confused protest at what he saw. His field of vision was completely filled by what was surely the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. Nicole's sweat slick posterior loomed above him, lightly tanned and incredibly full considering her fit build. The size difference between them only served to enhance that fullness. Oh my God.. she's smothering me in her ass! Why?! Tyler's second muffled cry was cut off as she sat back down, silencing him completely.

“I'm assuming you're asking 'why' right now, Tyler.” Nicole sounded far away. “I'll answer that, but I know you're going to fight me so let's just get that out of the way, hmm?” Instinct moved Tyler into action more than Nicole's words as his air supply was once more cut off. He tried to flail his arms, but felt as if they were clamped within a vice. Nicole had sandwiched each of his arms between her legs. Tyler thought back with sorrow on all the times he had admired the musculature of her thighs and calves. He tried moving his head to either side, but even has he felt the strain on his neck become unbearable he still felt completely immobilized. Belatedly, he realized that the grasping he had felt on his head must have been Nicole positioning her feet to hold it in place. He twisted, bucked and writhed but with Nicole's physical advantages coupled with his weakened state, he knew immediately that he was not going anywhere. I just need to breathe.. My lungs are on fire! He let his body go slack and hoped Nicole would show mercy. “Done? Good boy.” She lifted up only slightly. Tyler breathed in with complete desperation. The smell had lost none of its power. He had never felt so helpless or humiliated in his life.

“No fighting me for the rest of this, Tyler. I mean it. Okay?” He nodded. She sat back down without warning. He could do nothing but wait. “I wasn't lying before. I really do want to understand all of this. I have a feeling that you won't shrink from this, at all, so that's part of it. If I want to be intimate with you, I don't want to have your ridiculous fear of shrinking hanging over both of us like a storm cloud.” She started wiggling her bottom, pressing it down harder on him. “More importantly, even if you do shrink, now we know it's not permanent. So there shouldn't be anything holding us back. From trying things, new things, different things. From playing. And I like to play.” She lifted up and allowed him one breath before smothering him again.

“So do you, Tyler. Even if you won't admit it or are afraid to. You know how I like to relate songs to real life, like yesterday in my office? There's a song called The Heart Never Lies. I think that's true.” She moved his right arm out from between her leg, freeing it somewhat. He didn't dare move it.

“You know what else I think is true? This, Tyler.” She took his hand, dragging it down along his stomach until it touched the base of his penis. She ran his own hand along his engorged shaft while freeing him for another single breath. “Your cock never lies. Look at you, in the grip of terror, in the grip of my ass, but you could rip through a pair of Levi's with that hard on. Because as much as you like the smell, the feel, as much as you like anything else I'm convinced that it's my complete and utter captivation of your mind and body that really gets you. And no matter how many times it takes me doing something like this to show you that, eventually... I will.” Another breath.

She took his hand again, this time guiding his palm along her body. As she moved it around her hips, up to her stomach and around to the small of her back he felt the sweat accumulating.

“So be captivated, by me. By my ass. Stroke. Slowly.” Tyler obeyed. For the first time, he stopped fighting the feeling of being completely powerless and let his situation sink in. He tried, in vain he already knew, to breathe in even a mote of air. Nothing. Nicole had him at her complete mercy. I'm being suffocated in the sweaty maw of her ass. And I can't do anything about it. He stroked harder.

“I knew you'd come around.” She lifted up but gave him even less time to breathe than before. He knew he couldn't take much more of this and might be on the verge of passing out. “Do you have any idea what this feels like for me, Tyler? I thought I might have had you trapped in there pretty well, but I had no idea just how tightly until I felt you try to struggle your way out. Who would have thought, two days ago, that this morning you'd be lying on my bed. Covered in my sweat. With your nose wedged in between my cheeks.  A face full of ass.  Nowhere to go. No air to breathe. Not sure just how far I might go...” Tyler felt his orgasm beginning to build monstrously. He started to see white spots, the desperation of his survival instincts matched only by the desperation of his stroking.

"Cum, my little toy.  Now."  Tyler shot his load, and Nicole clenched down as wave after wave of semen pumped out. The orgasm, intensified by his asphyxiation was unlike anything Tyler had ever experienced and his body was spasmed uncontrollably. As his orgasm subsided, Tyler lay beneath Nicole, thinking somewhere in the back of his oxygen starved brain that this is the part where he gets to breathe.

Nicole sat on top of Tyler, soaking in the moment. It wouldn't be more than a few seconds now, before he was out. She didn't move.

“I love you, Tyler.” He thought he heard. Then he was taken completely by the darkness.