- Text Size +

Upon entering her bedroom, Nicole turned around and looked down into Tyler's eyes ravenously. She was on fire. She leaned down with her lips slightly parted, her intentions clear.

Looked down. Leaned.. down. Too far down, what the hell?

“Ni-”

She persisted, meaning to silence Tyler's mouth with her own.

Tyler put out his arms to stop her. “Wait! Nicole, stop! L, look at me! You're.. only a few inches taller than me, I mean.. you were. I don't even come up to your chin right now! I had to use my other hand to keep my jeans from falling off on the way into your room. What...?” Tyler was at a loss for words. He looked up to Nicole.

“Tyler. I think I shrank you.”

“You.. w-... but, how?”

“I don't know anything more than you, Tyler. How could I? But.. if you're asking me to guess.” Nicole looked down. At her feet. She had removed her other sock. When she saw Tyler looking at them, she wiggled her toes.

“That.. Please, Nicole. You must have, I don't know, drugged me or something. Please tell me you're just teasing me again? This can't be real!”

“Drugged you? With what, Tyler? You think I slipped something into your drink?” She stepped a bit closer. She took his face in both hands and made him look up into her eyes. “If I drugged you, I did it.. my own, special way, Tyler.”

He let her kiss him. Even though he was petrified - how could something like this be possible? - his thoughts and resistances melted away as their lips locked. Nicole started gently, then cradled the back of Tyler's head with her hand as her tongue slowly worked its way into his mouth, pulling him in closer to her. Tyler felt his knees go a bit weak and was vaguely aware that he had fallen so deeply into Nicole's embrace that she was now supporting both of them. Her tongue roamed around the inside of Tyler's mouth, lightly touching the roof as she pulled back. Breaking off the kiss, she bit down gently on Tyler's lower lip and sucked lightly, toying with his sensitive nerves.

She looked into his eyes. He stared back with the same dumb look he had when she removed her foot from his face moments earlier. “Tyler, lie down on the bed. I'm going to take your clothes off.”

Anxiety, held at bay for just a moment, flooded back into Tyler. Desperately, he pleaded. “Nicole, please, I have to get to a hospital or something. I can't just act like nothing happened!”

Nicole was exasperated. “Tyler, whatever happened tonight has happened for a reason. Did you ever think of that? What is a hospital going to do? Give you a shot of penicillin? What are you going to tell them – that you had your face buried in the scent of my feet and shrank? Besides, whatever it is will probably just wear off gradually. Right? You're just as excited as I am right now, Tyler. I don't care if you're scared right now. I really don't. Stop teasing me and get over here.”

Tyler knew she was right, but even so.. He didn't move. Couldn't.

Nicole closed her eyes and sighed, fighting back a wave of anger. In a moment of clarity, she realized she had the obvious solution to this problem. She had it right here in her bedroom. She opened her eyes and smiled at Tyler. He knew those eyes.. predatory.

“Fine. I'll tell you what, Tyler. Let's play a game. If you win, we'll do whatever you want. Go to the hospital, take you home – anything. If you lose.. well, nothing. If you lose it will be the same as it has always been Tyler. Me in control, you hopeless to do anything about it. The game is also completely fair – if what you're saying to me is true, that you don't want to continue with this and that you don't want to shrink – you are guaranteed to win. Will you play?”

Tyler nodded.

“Good. Now, sit down on the bed.” Tyler complied. “Take your clothes off, Tyler.” A moment of hesitation, then he pulled his shirt over his head. In a moment he was completely naked. Nicole took the opportunity to strip down as well. Black lace panties and bra. Her panties are.. drenched. Jesus.. Tyler felt Nicole's eyes on his body. She seemed to be looking over him approvingly. “Are you ready for our game?” Another nod.

Nicole turned around and opened the door to her closet. Tyler felt his cock stiffen immediately as he recognized what she brought out.

“I have to be honest, Tyler. I'm pretty sure these smell.. stronger, than they did earlier today. Have you ever heard of interval training? It's amazing, very intense. My socks were soaked by the time I finished this morning. And after I stuffed them into these shoes, it's like they just.. sopped up everything inside. And now they've just been sitting in there, fermenting. For hours. Wonder what they smell like...”

She, she lied.. She said the game was fair.

She took one sock out and put the shoes away. She dangled the sock in the air. “I mean, I wonder, but I'm not that brave. I think I'm going to have to breathe through my mouth for a bit Tyler. And since you're so sure you don't want to shrink anymore, you should do the same. And that's all you have to do, to win. Breathe through your mouth. Don't shrink. If you're being honest with yourself, and me, you have nothing to worry about.”

Nicole moved closer. Tyler felt like a fly, trapped in a web. This is what she does.. she gets me where she wants me.. She stopped right in front of him. She nudged his knee with hers, spreading his legs apart. She stood in the space between them and Tyler noticed her mouth working. She cupped her right hand and deposited a huge wad of saliva in it. “But I'm not going to make it easy for you.” Another wad of spit, and she propped her right foot on the edge of the bed. She brought her hand down on the top of her foot and Tyler watched the thick saliva slowly run down. Nicole worked it in between her big and second toes, covering the ball of her foot as well. By the time she finished it looked like the top half of her foot was almost completely encased in thick spit.

She pushed Tyler, hard, and he fell back against the bed, lying down completely now. Nicole climbed on top of him and he could feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy on his upper stomach. She leaned down and brought her hand with the sock in it up to his face. She clamped it over his nose.

Nicole laid down on top of Tyler, getting herself into a more comfortable position. She spoke softly into his ear. “I want you to think about something, Tyler. The power I have over you with my feet. It's not just my scent, shrinking you. The attraction you have to my feet is symbolic. The lowest part of my body. Because even the lowest part of my body.. where do you belong, in life, Tyler?” Nicole moved her saliva slick foot over and began to rub around the base of Tyler's penis, lubricating it. She moved it upwards, coating its head and covering it completely with her saliva. She spread her large and second toe, and grasped his cock lightly between them.

Tyler gasped. Oh my God. “Beneath.. You.” But, what about my life? She can't do this to me! I can't live, have any kind of life if I keep shrinking. “No! I can't d-...”

She knew he would still resist. For now. But it was only a matter of time. “Shh, Tyler..” She slowly started rubbing, up and down. “And for you to be where you belong, it doesn't matter if you're.. smaller. In fact, I think that deep down you want to be. Smaller. A lot smaller, Tyler.” He hated her for saying it, but somehow knew she was right. That thought turned him on, to his disgust, and his cock began to throb madly. Nicole picked up on it and increased the pace of her footjob slightly. But, why? What in the world would make me want to be shrunk? “And I know why. My scent, Tyler. You would do anything to have it, even let it.. diminish you. But you have experienced nothing, not yet. What happened after our little chess game, that was the tip of the iceberg. I let you smell my toes today and it put you in a frenzy. What happens when you're two inches tall, so tiny, and I stuff your completely helpless little body inside a sock that I've been wearing for a week? Would you even be able to survive that kind of sensory overload? But you want to find out. So do I, Tyler. I told you I wanted you to be mine, to make you helpless. Now I'm going to.”

He was on the verge of a monstrous orgasm now. He was still terrified, of becoming so small and never finding a way to return to normal. But it didn't matter anymore. He could the feel veins in his shoulders constricting as his blood pressure rose to incredible levels, feel his blood boiling. She reached across with her other foot now and began to prod and knead at his balls with her toes. It was too much. But there was something he wanted more.

“It's time, Tyler. Time for you to accept your place. Shrink for me, footboy.” He inhaled deeply from her disgusting gym sock. He felt the scent invade his nostrils and reach up into his brain. The smell of sweat and pheromone completely inundated him while Nicole continued her incredible foot work below. His body convulsed, his brain overcome as he experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life. It went on and on, every pleasure center in his body activated and determined to burn themselves out, and Nicole continued pumping until he was completely spent.

He continued breathing from the sock. How much would he shrink? How fast? Did it matter? He thought he could feel it happening already, on some chemical level. Shrinking. Breath after breath. He felt himself beginning to harden again, unbelievably, as he continued to absorb more of her aroma. He opened his eyes and looked over at Nicole. “You win..” He laid his head back down and closed his eyes.

She kissed him on the cheek, sweetly.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's all I have written for the story so far.. I'd like to add a few other tags to the story but I'm really unsure of where I want to take things at this point (aside from the obvious) so suggestions are welcome.  Thanks :)