- Text Size +

The numbers are dwindling with three of us left, in a morbid sort of way I do wonder what she has against Anderson and Meridith. Leala did her usual stare back to the wall of shame to survey who she may pick next to be on death row.

 

" L-Leala." Anderson spoke out to the rest of our chagrin (minus Leala), I wonder what he has in mind since volunteering sure didn't end well for Xavier.

 

" Yes" She simply replied.

 

" I . . never noticed how beautiful you looked." Anderson's blue eyes were wide as if he were an awe of Leala.

 

" Is that so?" She asked, sounding as bored as can be.

 

" Y-yes, you know what I think we should get to know each other better. How about you undo this and we can go catch a movie or something." I seriously can't believe he is trying to flirt with Leala.

 

" Don't be shy, we can get to know each other better right now." Leala without waiting for a response stepped over to Anderson whose every bit of color drained from his face as she picked him up like she would some inanimate object.

 

I looked on as she placed him on top of her usual desk, and she took her seat behind it.

 

" I bet this isn't exactly what you had in mind for our first date." Leala said, resting her elbows on the desk and resting her chin in her palms, and looked on her miniature gazer from afar.

 

" N-no! It couldn't be better!" Anderson quickly responded, I recall him being a way slicker talker than he's portraying now, I suppose he doesn't have much experience flirting with a giant who is out to kill you, go figure.

 

" I must say I'm shocked, what's a guy like you see in little ol' me?" Leala asked knowing full well the irony in her word choice and the pressure was on Anderson to find his words.

 

" Well you know. . um . . I really. ..like um. .how dedicated you are to your studies. . ." Anderson replied being as vague as possible to cover up how little he knows about her.

 

" Is that so, and what makes me different from all the other girls you've dated." Leala followed up and once again Anderson was treading the ever so thin ice.

 

" Yo-you're so smart and um . . ."

 

" Do go on." Leala goaded, and Anderson completely choked, beginning to stutter trying to find anything to try to save his act, not that Leala bought it from the beginning. The closest thing to a nice gesture she did for Anderson was cutting his horrendous performance short.

 

" As flattered as I am by your proposal, I don't think you're my type. " Leala was nudging Anderson with the tip of his finger and for the first time in a long time or maybe forever, he faced rejection.

 

" What!? What!?" Despite Leala's far bigger finger backing him up, Anderson tried to push it away in anger. " Do you not realize how lucky you are!? Lucky that I am even PRETENDING to be interested in a fucking nerdy, pint sized, bitch like you, who could barely speak English when she came here!?" Anderson clearly was not handling rejection well and it's safe to say he forgot who held the vast advantage of the situation here.

 

His comments though did remind me of freshmen year when Leala first came in the middle of the semester from France. Her foreign unfamiliarity with western society showed in every way through her stumbling in the language, pronunciation errors, and our slang being very confusing to her. All of which including her physical stature drawing the jokes from everyone particularly with Napoleon jabs. Leala though remained unphased, and now she can speak very fluidly, with only thin traces of her accent remaining here and there.

 

" I'm terribly sorry, you're not my type if anything you're just too small for me." Leala made Anderson remember his place in an instant with a well timed flick of her finger right up the middle and Anderson doubled over in pain holding his testicles. " Jokes aside, I don't go for idiots, more importantly not shameless man-whores like yourself."

 

" If anything, I don't think I'm your type either, right?" Leala asked, reaching inside the desk and taking out a few sheets of papers. " Remember this? A few months ago you made a list comprising of every female student in the school and ranked them all on how 'date-able' you find them and how likely you would be to have sex with them." Leala said using air quotes on date-able, which in Anderson's world meant being a beautiful and brainless.

 

" W-what of it?!" Anderson managed to bark out despite his pain.

 

"What of it indeed, of course you left the name anonymous since you'd obviously get into trouble if faculty saw what you wrote of the female students." Leala reasoned.

 

" Big deal! I don't give a shit about you or your high school revenge! By the way, would you like to know where I put you!? At the very bottom at the absolute last spot!? Where I wrote and I quote that ' Leala Bonaparte is by far the least appealing girl in the school! She's a know-it-all, bookworm reject! I thought foreign girls were supposed to be hot, clearly she didn't get the memo! I'd go down on my own 10 year old sister if I had one, before screwing Leala! If we were the last two humans on Earth and we needed to repopulate, I'd let us go extinct!" Anderson's face was coated with red anger, but at the size of a doll Leala had no reason to be afraid and kept a calm face.

 

" Look at you Anderson, thinking you're this hot-shot stud for having sex with a few bimbos at the school. I wonder how often I heard the sounds of girls crying in the bathroom about how you cheated on them or dumped them and got with another girl in under 24 hours." Contrasting her calm demeanor throughout her session, for once Leala actually sounded mildly disgusted about Anderson. " You just treat every girl like your play things and cast them aside, and you don't care."

 

" Since you're so proud of that little thing between your legs, how about a science experiment?" Leala went into her desk once more, and it seemed like she had it prepared with everything she needed to orchestrate her symphony of massacre.

 

This time her tool of choice was what looked to be a box cutter. Once again I must stress, how at such puny sizes how things like that can be capable of mortal danger to us. " Now lie down." Leala commanded, getting up from the chair and walked around to loom her imposing form on her 'patient'.

 

" Fuck no!" Anderson refused to be castrated and ran like a headless chicken across the desk. Leala just silently held the box cutter up above his head, amused watching him like he was a little mouse making pointless efforts of escape, his space was limited already and before he knew it he was at the edge of the desk, the only way he'd get away now was to jump into the chair where Leala was sitting, and if he managed that fall he'd still have to jump down to the floor.

 

" What are you going to do now?" Leala asked and dramatically lowered her weapon above Anderson who was looking up and behind as if considering his options. Realizing he had no choice, he took the leap of faith and jumped straight onto the chair. I heard a slight popping noise and his groans of pain as he tumbled onto his back, from my vantage point he landed on his knee which blew out instantly on him. There's no way he'd be quick enough now, to get to the floor and Anderson held his knee as he groaned in anguish.

 

" Well, I must say chasing you around sure makes me want to take a load off. Look on the bright side, you're about to drown in ass, as you may call it." Leala then came back around and made sure to slowly start to lower her posture giving Anderson the terror of witnessing his doom fall upon him.

 

" No . .no. " Anderson was about to attempt his desperation plea, but right when he spoke Leala descended entirely and silenced him. from the looks of it Leala was trying not apply too sit too forcefully as to not allow him the luxury of a quick death.

 

" He's struggling." Leala spoke, commenting on Anderson's actions while underneath her. . . . . . . . " He's slowing down." She said about 30 seconds later, he desperately needed air now. My god would she please just let him go. After the longest moment on the planet, Leala finally said the words I didn't want to hear. " He's dead."

 

Leala finally got up and and looked down on her handy work, Anderson's face looked pale and I wouldn't doubt that multiple bones were broken from the enormous mass of Leala sitting on him (even at half force). Satisfied with the results Leala brushed Anderson's lifeless form off of the chair and he plopped to the floor as vapidly as you'd expect from a corpse. Leala finally went back to the chalkboard and scratched off Anderson's name

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, so it's not the story I intended to update first. But, I definitely do want to finish one of my ongoing stories before starting a new one.