- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At this point I crossed out one character that was mentioned in the beginning chapter after realizing she wouldn't serve a good enough purpose for Leala's revenge. Also, I realized I've been spelling " Leala's" name as " Leila" and corrected the error in earlier chapters.

5. Xavier

We were all staring in frightened silence save for Leala who was conducting this massacre, I would of never imagined that Leala was this dark on the inside. I always knew of that saying, " Silent but deadly", but to think that someone as quiet, smart, and as bright of a future as she seemed to have could do this without a second thought is a whole new level of callous. The stench of fear was in the air in knowing that Leala would be picking someone else next, and seeing how she left Travis near crippled and Leslie dead she doesn't seem to have a shred of mercy for any of us. Plus, anyone who dodges the bullet this time is only more likely to be hit the next time around.

" Would anyone like to volunteer themselves to be next?" Leala asked flatly. It was a fair enough open-ended question, but who the hell would willingly go up to the colossus that she is after the acts of gore she delivered to two people?!

All of us exchanged quick looks at each other from against the wall, we're sure if someone doesn't step up that Leala will make the pick herself. To be hoenst I doubt Leala even knows who i am, but since i spoke against her twice I feel like I'm the most susceptible.

" He-heh . . .Ha-ha! Hahahahahhaha!" Xavier out of nowhere began to laugh hysterically, catching all of our attentions since there is absolutely nothing funny about this. Even worse he even started to walk up to Leala; a pretty bold move for a naked guy who comes up a little past her ankles right now.

" I get it Leala, I get it! You're trying to punk us right!? This is all some sort of high school revenge for you being the laughingstock of our school? You'll have to do better than this to get me with some cheap magic trick!" Xavier was pointing at Leala laughing thinking he had all but exposed her "trick". I think the mental shock of all the transpired events is affecting his grip on reality that or perhaps he's plain stupid.

" Is it now? You've got this all figured out don't you little one?" Leala tilted her head slightly, and sitting down criss-cross style before the miniscule Xavier.

" That's right! I don't know how you did it, but this isn't real at all, this is just some illusion shit that you see in the fucking movies!" Xavier went on unaware that he sounded like a complete madman right now, but Leala continued to nod like he caught her red-handed so Xavier would go on making an idiot of himself.

" Aren't you the sharp little knife, I guess there's no fooling you." Leala raised her eyebrows anti-climatically.

" That's right, now return me back to normal!" Xavier demanded still in his state of delusional perception.

" No, no, wait you're completely onto something here. In fact, you're right, I devised this all for the sake of a high school revenge, like some movie. This is all make believe right?" Leala was playing along and Xavier was finally losing his back bone and coming back around to reality.

" Y-yeah." He stuttered.

" After all if this isn't real, what's it matter if I do something like this?" Leala began to explain and pointed her index finger at Xavier's bare chest. By instinct he looked down to see and right at that moment Leala swatted her hand up and smacked Xavier off of his feet as he fell onto his back several feet ( to his size).

: Having an off day, that's one of the oldest tricks in the book." Leala shrugged her shoulders, while Xavier was staggering trying to get back up, certainly to him that swat felt like getting hit by a baseball bat. Leala didn't want Xavier to get up right away so she pressed a finger onto his stomach to force against the floor, she couldn't help a small giggle as she saw he was too puny to even budge her finger after struggling with all his pathetic might.

" Life is nothing but a game to you right? A great big joke where you can force everyone to participate huh?" Leala disdainfully remarked to Xavier.

" Bi-big deal! It's not like anyone got hurt!" Xavier was squirming as hard as he could to try and free himself, but Leala pressed down with her finger to apply more pressure and stop him entirely.

" You're right no one's ever gotten hurt, neither physically or emotionally. After all no one got hurt after the time you unscrewed the wheels to the some of the students bikes and over 5 students suffered fractured ankles, wrists, or elbows on their way home. No harm was done when you once hugged a girl in the cafeteria and unhooked her bra for everyone to see. How could I forget the time during gym class where you pulled my gym shorts down and everyone started to laugh at me." Leala was hitting dead center at Xavier's character and even worse, I was one of the five students who suffered an injury from Xavier's bike stunt.

" Sc-screw you! You're only mad that you were a victim!" Xavier spat out, his defiance made Leala increase the pressure on his stomach even further to the point where Xavier was coughing in trying to regain his breath.

" Perhaps I am, but who's the victim now under my finger now? I know more about you thank you think Xavier, as a matter of fact numerous teachers have told me about you, and tried to persuade me to help tutor you. A class clown across the board, low-grades, low-test scores, immature, a nuisance to everyone. You're the walking definition to what a joke is, a living, breathing, walking joke. Is this how you plain to live your life, your little games maybe cute here in high school, but do you really think you can carry your life like this? No one is going to give two craps about a fly like you that does nothing but buzz in people's ears. You'll grow up and do nothing, because you are nothing. Just a bug underneath my my finger is all you are right now." Leala hit hard and Xavier looked visibly disturbed by her attacks on his character, and the looks in each of their eyes was a night and day contrast. Leala's vindictive, stoic eyes, to Xavier's now saddened and frightened ones.

" Now then, I'll give you a death worthy of a bug." Leala let up on the pressure on Xavier's stomach and stood up to her full height and leaving all of us Xavier included craning our heads up at her sheer enormity. However, that was the only thing that rose, Leala then hovered her foot high above Xavier's body as it's shadow was right underneath him. Before the havoc with Travis and Leslie I would doubt if Leala had it in her to do it, but now there's no ifs ands or buts if Leala will go through with it.

" Lea-leala! Please! don't do this!" Xavier cried, his legs were rubber and he couldn't muster the cognitive motor skills to run for dear life.

" That's not right, bugs don't speak. I'll correct that right now." Leala then slammed her foot right on the ground, I closed my eyes to spare myself of the demolition. After a 2 seconds though I was perplexed as I never heard a thud, splat, or anything. I opened my eyes back up to see Leala's foot a good centimeter above Xavier's body who looked as pale as a ghost and gasping in panic.

" What's the matter Xavier, I was only kiding." Leala crouched back down to admire her handy work, as soon as she brought her face a little closer, Xavier merely attempted to scoot away, the whole process made Xavier so frightened that he lost his bladder control and relieved himself right on the floor and his face was turning 10 different shades of red. Xavier merely covered his fear-filled face with his hands in mortification.

" Aaw, did I scare you? I would've put the baby in a diaper if I had known he would've wet himself." Leala taunted and Xavier just shook his head, not being able to believe he had to endure the humiliation of being 10 times smaller than an infant, in the mercy of the now giant-sized girl he once tormented, and even worse getting scared to the point of relieving himself in front of her.

" Rest assure though, I had no intention of squashing you, although the real joke is . . . .I would've gotten quite a kick out of it." Leala finished and got back up to her feet and like a soccer player kicked Xavier away across the classroom. The motion was so fast I had a hard time believing it happened, but it did and Xavier splatted right onto the wall leaving a splash of blood on the wall in the aftermath.

" Well then, I wonder if I have a future in stand-up?" Leala asked out-loud in another one of her malicious jokes and going back to the chalkboard, crossing out Xavier's name.