- Text Size +
4. Leslie

My blood veins felt like they were full of ice water, for the longest time I've wanted to see Travis get the wake-up call of a lifetime, but this is very extreme. Even though I'm not sure how I got lumped into this group either I have to be wary that I can suffer a similar destruction.

" Hmm, Leslie please step forward." Leala asked, right now we've all shrunk to being no higher than her kneecaps and poor Leslie only had the top portion of her cheerleaders outfit on. It looked comically large on her and the end dragged on the floor but she nervously walked forward anyway her eyes having to look way up to meet Leala's gaze.

Leala leaned over Leslie's miniature body and picked her body from the ground which got a slight gasp of surprise from Leslie. I can clearly see Leslie shaking in nervousness as Leala walked over to the lone desk in the classroom and sat down placing her down on her lap like a child.

" Leslie, Leslie, Leslie, captain of the cheerleading squad, adored by many of her peers, popular, you're quite the superstar on school grounds aren't you?" Leala asked, her dead serious tone always makes it difficult to tell if she's being rhetorical, sarcastic, or whatever. All the worse considering she's got her target sitting right on her lap.

" U-uh yeah" Leslie hesitated, meanwhile Leala reached into her pocket and took out her cell phone for some reason.

" I'm positive you'd never go and use your popularity and social circle at the expense of other people right?" Leala asked looking down at Leslie who was fidgeting in fear.

" Well, I uh, I sor- " Leslie was stuttering badly, she wants to come up with a lie I'm sure, but even I know of some of the stories concerning her. Seeing what happened to Travis a lie would have dire consequences.

" Let me move on before you try to tell a tale. Tell me Leslie do you know what these are?" Leala turned her phone around and held it in front of Leslie, the phone big enough to be half her size.

" U-um text messages." Leslie timidly answered.

" Very good, why don't you read a few." Leala's tone dropped slightly and Leslie couldn't look more guilty if her hands were painted red.

" Al-alright, erm. ' Leala you're such a bitch lol.' ' You're an ugly whore.' ' I'm sorry your parent's condom failed.' ' You're the reason why people are pro-choice.'." Leslie went on for a good minute reading many slurs directed at Leala's looks, height, family, etc. It amazes me Leala is keeping a straight face, I'm not a very emotional guy myself, however even I would be upset with such a barrage of personal attacks.

" I'll stop you right there before we're all night. You know it's so funny I received so many of these text messages within an hour when you confronted me last week trying to force me to do your chemistry project for you." Leala put a hand on her chin as if she was contemplating the so-called "coincidence".

Unfortunately this is exactly the kind of stuff I here about Leslie. She always uses her popularity and social circle to get people to sway her way. As for whoever she felt wronged her, was a threat to her, or for pure amusement those victims would have to face all sorts of shit inside and out of school. Alienation, cyber-bullying, rumors, and then some. It was more of the indirect psychological warfare you'd expect more from females, essentially Leslie was the female equivalent of Travis.

Some students had to endure the living hell others couldn't take and ended up leaving the school, missing class, one incident got so bad a girl once ended up committing suicide. The school authorities didn't do much about it since there's too many students to account for every incident.

Leslie looked more frightened than a newborn puppy and Leala now reached down for the last article of clothing on Leslie's body and pulled straight over her head. " That's better, I was about to lose you under your precious cheerleader uniform." Leala remarked, leaving Leslie pitifully trying to cover her naked body from Leala.

Looking now it seemed Leslie took up less space on Leala's lap than before leaving her at a mere 8-9 inches tall by my estimate.

" What's this? Don't be shy about your body, do you recall what you said and did to me when I said no to your demand?" Leala asked, and Leslie only nodded her head slowly. " Say it again right now."

" I. . . said you were. . . . a small, flat-chested, cunt, in a 10 year old's body, who will never be a real woman like me." Leslie lowly said, she knew that payback was about to come.

" That's right, well I'd have to disagree because right now you look like a little toy built for a 10 year old." Leala traced her index finger along Leslie's body from the legs, stomach, and spending an extended time brushing her finger against Leslie's breasts. " It seems like now my breasts are also bigger than yours too." Leala added prompting Leslie's face to redden in embarrassment.

" You're forgetting a part though, what did you DO to me?" Leala demanded this time.

" I. . . . .spat. . .in your face." Leslie's was near whispering now, knowing her actions was about to come back ten-fold on her.

" Correct, you spat in my face. Well then I mu- " Leala paused for a moment to picking up Leslie into her hand and bring her very close to her face. " Achoo!" Just like that Leala let out a large sneeze right on Leslie's body leaving her with saliva, germs, and who knows what else.

Leslie was shivering in disgust and sorrow, all Leala wanted to do was humiliate her and she's doing it down to the letter. " Sorry about that, it was an accident, I hope you don't mind if I blow my nose." Leala now moved Leslie up to her nose and places her nostrils right onto of Leslie's head and went on to exhale air through her nose a few times. Leslie closed her eyes in disgust as this went on and eventually Leala finally set her down on the desktop.

Fortunately no mucus or other disgusting gunk got in her hair, but it was still mortifying all the same which was exactly what Leala was going for.

" Well then, all of that got me in the mood to see you do a cheer. Go on." Leala asked, and put her elbows on the desk, and resting her face in her palms to watch the tiny Leslie. To say she was a wreck right now is an understatement, she was had tears coming out her eyes that smeared her make-up, her hair frizzled, but she knows she has to muster up something.

" G-gimme a G, gimme an O, gimme a T, gimme an E, gimme an A , gimme a M, w-w-what's that spell?" Leslie struggled to chant out the most simplest cheer which normally ends with her performing a back flip. Ordinarily this was child's play for her, but with all the nervousness and humiliation right when she tried to do the flip she slipped on the landing and fell on her back.

I can feel the hairs on my neck starting to stand up as I saw Leala shaking her head once more.

" Failure." Leala simply answered and Leslie balled up into a fetal position she's had enough. " You look more helpless than an infant, you're as bad as that tub of lard Travis." She continued, now she reached forward and grabbed the broken Leslie into her hand.

" I can tell you've been put on a pedestal your whole life and think you're waaaaaaay up here." As Leala spoke she stood up from the chair of the desk and raised her hand with Leslie up higher and higher, with the shrinking about done leaving her a mere six inches she fit right in Leala's palm.

" P-p-please le-let me down!!" Leslie shrieked bawling hysterically now.

" Why? Take a look down, don't you feel everyone is beneath you?" Leala asked once she raised her hand as high as she could. " But, every now and again people like you get knocked down a peg or two and fall to the ground." Leala ominously stated and she starting to tilt her hand making Leslie struggle to keep her balance.

. . .She can't be serious. . . . .there's no way she'll survive that fall and brief flashbacks of how Leala brutalized Travis ran through my mind. She'll die. .she'll die!

" PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE!!!" Leslie was in a full panic attack, screaming in terror.

" Leala, t-this is going too far!!" I blurted out, I know this may be the dumbest move on my part, but I think it had to be said. Leala still kept her focus on the tiny victim in her palm while responding.

" Too far? Whose been there to tell Travis or Leslie that they were going too far? Do you think I would've gotten any apology if things were as they usually are? It always sickens me how people like this little shit in my hand think they can do whatever they want without reprimand and then go on to live their lives without thinking of the people they hurt." All solid points by Leala, however I continued to plead for her not to do it, only for Leala to now ignore me.

" People like you Leslie only know what it's like to be on the top of their own little world, and even abuse the advantages they have. Well now today you get to see what it's like at rock bottom." Leala concluded and flipped her hand over sending Leslie plummeting, her yells of her terror shook my very core as she seemed to be falling in slow motion in my perspective until she hit the ground.

It was brief, it was sudden, it sounded like a toy breaking, and all of us couldn't fathom what we witnessing. A puddle of blood formed under Leslie's lifeless body, she was dead. I looked back up to the ginormous Leala who had already began walking to the chalkboard.

How can she not be bothered, or remorseful, she just killed! My feet felt like they were frozen into the ground as Leala picked up a piece of chalk. She then merely drew a line through Leslie's name before putting it down the chalk and turning back to face us to say only one word.

" Next."