- Text Size +
3. Travis

Leala slowly walked over to the seething Travis who was absolutely furious; I'm afraid he'll blow a vein in his head as we watched with fright at what may transpire next.

" YOU FUCKING BITCH TURN ME B-" Travis yelled with all his might but Leala violently grabbed Travis by the neck, her whole being large enough to him now to almost completely wrap around it and close then hoisted him up in the air, pressing him against the chalkboard.

" Listen to me you stupid, boisterous, little degenerate. Throughout your entire school career you've done nothing but intimidate your peers by using your sheer physicality and mass." Leala coldly stated the rest of the group and I watched in awe, I've never dreamed of seeing Travis being manhandled like this.

" If only I had a nickel for all the times I've heard someone talking about what a bully you are, what a jackass you are, what an asshole you are, and the list goes on. The sad truth though Travis, they're right that's all you are a weak bully." Leala looked straight into Travis's eyes almost like she was searching for his soul and he looked like he was on the verge of choking with Leala's powerful hand griped around his neck. At this point his pants slid off his legs leaving him only in loose fitting boxers.

Only now Leala dropped Travis as he plopped straight onto the ground trying to regain his breath.

" Y-y-you. .don't know anything about me you fucking shit!" Travis forced out still out of breath.

" Oh really? Get up little punk I have a question for you. Do you know how many times you've bumped into me, knocked my books over, shoved me down, and then even had the nerve to laugh about it in my face without doing a thing to help, or so much as as even saying 'excuse me'?" Leala asked, as Travis struggled to get back to a vertical base.

That's a pretty good question being nothing more than Travis's lackey I've seen his abuse first hand on several occasions; me questioning him about it is like being a peasant calling out the king and I doubt Travis had a second thought on any of the ill acts he performed. Such acts ranging from minor bullying, calling out random people who he knew he could best in a physical bout of strength so he could look tough for "punking" them out, etc.

" Don't worry I don't expect for your miniscule brain to come even close, and I can't put on approximate number on it either, I assure you though it's A LOT." Leala boldly stated, now she started to back up a few paces which allowed Travis some space as he finally got up to his feet.

We all noticed a difference though he looked even shower now than he did moments ago, now coming only as high as Leala's thighs. He must've shrunk further, everyone else looked in helpless-ness figuring we've shrunk also, but there's nothing we can do about it and we're too paralyzed in fear to challenge Leala.

" Tsk, tsk, Travis always using your might to get your way. Now I want to give you the chance to show me if you're something without the size advantage you normally enjoy over everybody. Come on show me what you're made of, fight me." Leala has called out Travis, if he was on a regular scale I'd ask her if she was out of her mind. But since he's not I'm almost afraid to see how this may turn out.

" I'll even make it a little more fair for you, if you can land one punch on my face I'll let you go." Leala said. That really doesn't help Travis one bit since he's no bigger than a three year old to her now, and he probably could only hit her stomach if he jumped and punched! " Starting now."

" . . .You're dea-" Travis was brimming with fury, but even he trembled in his language and I can see the shaking in his legs as Leala began to walk closer, boxing him in like a mouse.

Travis though stuck to his guns proceeding to run forward and lowered his stance to try a double-leg take down wrestling maneuver. I must admit it was impressive, but Leala didn't budge a micrometer and Travis looked like he was a kid trying to give his mom a hug. Travis was far too small to get any leverage not to mention Leala was simply too big for him to even lock his hands together. All it took was a mere thrust of the hips from Leala to send Travis staggering backwards.

She wouldn't let him go so easily though as she stepped forward and delivered a hard punch to Travis's face that sent him down for the count immediately. The punch sounded vicious and I think I heard a crack too, some of my wall-mates were turning their heads to avoid the sight of the punishment being delivered.

Travis was balled up on the ground, holding his face with blood spewing between his fingers, and dripping onto the white tiles of the floor indicting his nose was broken. This was a slaughterhouse from the start and Leala would afford no time for Travis to rest so she grabbed his right wrist and yanked him up to his feet.

" What's the matter Travis, you don't seem so tough right about now." Leala's cold and distant speech make she taunting penetrate deeper and I nearly cringed at the sight of Travis's busted nosed.

Leala kept the pain coming and started to slap Travis's face back and forth. I wasn't even the one taking the hits yet I still felt my stomach flip every time I heard the sickening clap of Leala relatively amazon-like hand on Travis's cheek. It only took a few hits to render Travis's face a bloody, swollen mess, the blood from his already broken nose being smeared by the velocity of Leila's smack attack left for a gruesome image.

" G-g-guys . . .we gotta .do something. . ." I said, not sounding too sure of my own words. I always wondered what it'd be like to see Travis get what he had coming to him, but this is just difficult to watch on all grounds. It's like watching a 18 year old beat up a 5 year old, to think I almost feel sorry for the guy.

My statement was only met with a few fearful stares and the look of " Are you crazy?" written on their faces. " C-come on! What if sh-she does the same thing to us when we're pencil sized!?!" I tried to explain my reasoning, but I got no response and they turned their heads back to the mauling. I almost can't take any more of this I almost want to. .

" Pitiful." Leala shook her head in disappointment as she finished her onslaught by extending her fist down into Travis's stomach, with that she released his wrist which was the only thing keeping him up and he fell stomach first.

" St- .. .stop . . mer-mercy. .. .I'm . sorry." Travis weakly said, I thought I'd see pigs fly before I heard anything close to an apology out of him.

" I don't care." Leala callously stated. " You're only sorry now because you have to face atonement for your deeds. You only ask for mercy because now you're at the mercy of someone else, my mercy and guess what? You don't deserve one single ounce of my mercy. You have no problem going after people you know you can dominate, but as soon as you're pitted against someone bigger and stronger than yourself you crumble." Leala hit the nail dead on the head and Travis had no answer. However, even in being right in all bases I still can't shake the horrible feeling in my gut for what happened just now.

" I'll give you some extra motivation, if you fail to hit me in the face by the time you've finished shrinking to six inches I'm going to crush you flat underneath my foot." Leala declared and the rest of the group were horrified with some gasps, wondering if she really meant it.

" Y-you can't do that, he doesn't deserve it!" I squealed out, my voice was very hoarse from the fear I felt and I saw the eyes of my peers lock onto me for a moment, before staring back to Leala to see how she would react. Lucky for me she wasn't looking over in this general direction although I think she still heard me.

" I don't quite recognize whose voice that is, but I'll tell you for a fact I can and will do it. So to prove my point a little. ." Leala began and set her sights once more on a battered and beaten Travis once more, she lifted her leg high above his lower body. In a quick stomp she smashed her foot right into the kneecap of Travis as it instantly hyper-extended producing a snapping sound like a broken stick.

Travis let out a deafening scream of pain and the girls looked away, the guys closed their eyes, and I fell to my knees at the display of brutality I was witnessing. The lower part of Travis's leg was hanging like a floppy piece of meat and I couldn't bear to look anymore, what on Earth could Leala have in store for the rest of us?

" With Travis taken care of now lets move on." Leala's said, not bothered in the least by the blood on her hands, the breaking of Travis's limb and nose, and the screams of pain she caused, her merely eyes drifted back to the line-up against the wall.
Chapter End Notes:

This is a pretty large leap up in the violence than I normally do. But, I want to emphasize some traits about Leila's character.