- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if they're a few mistakes in grammar or spelling in the first two chapters. I was in a hurry when I posted this and proof'd it quickly. I'll proof-read it properly later today.

2. Session Begins.

We weren't able to open our eyes right away once the gas was gone, but Leila entered back and started speaking.

" Excellent, it's already started working." Leala plainly stated.

" Grr, you little piece of shit!" I can hear where you are, I'm going to kick your little ass across the hall . . . . .way." Right when Travis was about to make his threat we all regained our vision. . . .only now in a far new perspective. As Travis was staring right into the stomach of Leila.

Travis was completely dumbfounded and I took a fast survey of the room to notice it was much bigger than before. The rest of the students noticed the difference too and when into a frenzy of screaming, swearing, and panicking.

" Oh my god what happened!?!?" Yelled Anderson.

" We-we've shrunk!?!" Meridith panicked.

" All of you silence!" Leala boomed with the echo of the room and her much larger size compared to us her voice sounded far more powerful.

" Like hell bitch!" Travis thinking with brawn charged straight to Leala. Normally I'd think someone would die after being tackled by Travis but with him being half her size now I'm afraid to see the result of this collision.

Much to all our astonishment Leala swiftly threw out her leg and kicked Travis right in the stomach, the force lifting him off his feet and skidding backwards. The display of power over a former behemoth like Travis was more than enough to shut us all up.

" Ahem, now if you would all please line up against the wall." Leala stated and all of us obliged not wanting to end up like Travis who was lying flat out on the ground, holding his stomach in pain.

" Now then, I'd like to explain things in further detail. As you notice the can I threw into the room earlier has an extremely secret chemical that causes whatever to come in contact with it to shrink." Leala began.

" What! You can't do that you squirt!" Xavier blurted out. Leala remained calm and merely took a few steps forward to emphasize their differences in height.

" Sorry, do you have any ground to be saying that." Leala asked, keeping her same monotone voice which was quite unnerving . " You look as silly as a little kid wearing adult clothes." She was right. Honestly that applied to all of us since our clothes were very baggy given our reduction in stature and needless to say she convincingly shut up Xavier.

" Now where was I, this is not the full extent of the shrinking as it's still affecting your bodies this second you'll continue to shrink down to about six inches tall." Leala continued, all of our faces were in disbelief. Six inches tall!?!? That's the size of an insect, what she going to do to all of us!?!?

" So with that out in the open, I'm going to go through all of you one by one and tear down your egos, wrong-doings, and sickening personalities to shreds. The way all of you act has earned you reputations that students are afraid to get involved with you all entirely and should avoid you. Since the lot of you take enjoyment in terrorizing classmates, I'm going to do the exact same to to you." Leala callously declared, scanning the line up. She spoke so eloquently and I've never even heard her speak that much before.

Wait. . .why am I here then!?!? I'm a practical no body at the school and only here because Travis dragged me along! I want to speak up and ask if this is a mistake, but I'm far too fearful of the possible outcomes.

" As student body president, I will not tolerate this matter reduction! I demand you restore us back to normal now!" Meridith boldly stated, but Leala merely gazed at Meridith with unreadable eyes.

" I guess you don't quite understand that I'm not taking any orders from any of you. Perhaps making an example of one of you will set a precedence of how this is going to work. Without further ado I'm going to start the session that I've dubbed the Bonaparte Session, pretty clever no?" Leala stoically stated, I guess that was her idea of making a joke in a deadpan sort of way.

" The person I want to start with is . . ." Leala turned around and locked her eyes onto Travis who just now managed to get up to his feet. " You Travis.
Chapter End Notes:

Let the games begin.