- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! I'm finally back! You can expect chapters and stories to come from me again. But not as often as before. Sorry, but I had a change in my schedule and now don't have much time for writing.

Hope you enjoy the ending! 

1 week later...

"Lee! I'm back!" Alex announced as she stepped into her room. Her book bag slipped off her shoulder and hit the floor with a thud. Alex went over to her cabinet and opened up the cabinet that contained Lee. 

"Oomf, I was trying to sleep..." He mumbled tiredly. Alex giggled a little as she picked him up, pinching him lightly between thumb and index finger. She placed him onto her other hand's open palm. He stumbled around a bit before waking up a bit more.

"Hi Alex. I was wondering when you were gonna get back. I was gettin kinda tired there." He said happily, leaning against her thumb, which she held up as a support for him. It felt good, having an entire person having to use her thumb as a backboard to sit up against.

"It's ok sweetie. I said I would be back by 3 and it's only 3:05. See? I told you I keep promises." She kissed him, and he gave her a quick peck on the massive lips, hovering in front of him.

After the first 3 days of being with Alex, Lee had opened up far more than Alexis could hope to expect. He had changed his entire personality, didn't even think about committing suicide, and had loved Alex dearly. His existence had not been yet revealed to her stepfather, and they weren't planning on it soon. But Alex was planning to introduce him to one of her friends.

"Are you sure you're fine with my showing you to Melissa?" She asked him cautiously. Lee still hadn't adapted to having a say in decisions. His old life still haunted him. At nights, he cried out in fear and pain, only to be soothed by the soft, relaxing massaging of Alex's finger.

"I... I think so. Is she as nice as you say she is?" He inquired nervously. She nodded, her brown hair bouncing up and down.

"Yes, she's my best friend. From way back to first grade. Nothing like... Rachel." Alex spat the name of her former friend out like poison, putting as much malice into it as she could.

"She'll respect you, and want to help as much as me. But she can't have you. Remember why?" She teased. He smiled up at her,

"Because i'm yours already!" Another kiss covered his body, the plump pink lips leaving almost no area on his right side untouched.

"Exactly. We are each others. No matter what size. I love you." She stroked his head gently. Lee's arms reached up and grabbed the massive digit suspended above his head, and gave it a kiss.

"I love you too." Alex placed him on her bed, taking care to sit down herself.

"Lee... Do you remember the day I found you? You were running away, and you tried to commit suicide." She sighed wearily, recollecting the hard first couple days.

"How could I forget? It's the day I found you. I took you for another one of... 'them', but I was wrong." Lee hopped up onto her thigh and took a seat on the leg. The denim surface was slightly rough, but very much tolerable.

"Yes, you were. And you realized that. I just want to never have to go through that again. To see someone so tiny, and harmless as you get hurt, or possibly die and I caused it or at least prevented it, would have crushed me. I'm glad you didn't die. And your ankle healed up plenty quick." She added in an afterthought.

They sat there, reminiscing in all the good times of the week, such as their first kiss. Their love declared for each other, many of the things that created a strong between male and female.

"Shit!" Alex quickly took Lee off her leg and placed him on the floor. He was soon surrounded by a pair of massive feet. Alex's beautiful toes wriggled, and his arousal was shown as they wiggled. He was slightly larger than the biggest one, and would have gone over to kiss it had Alex not suddenly ran out the door.

"Sorry hun, I gotta go get Lis!" She shouted, before closing the door. Lee sat down huffily, curling up to take a nap on the soft, cream colored carpet.

Alex drove the short distance it took to get to her friends house. A quick knock on the door was answered by a girl with fiery red hair.

"Hi Alex! Gonna show me your 'little' secret?" She asked cheerily. 

"Yeah, but you gotta come with me." 

"Ok, one minute while I get some shoes on." Melissa disappeared and returned with a cheap flimsy pair of flip flops.

"Let's go." Alex left her friends house and drove back, another 5 minute drive. She pulled into her driveway when her cell began to ring.

"Great... I gotta take this one. Someone's calling me for school." She punched the answer call button. Melissa interrupted her shortly though.

"Should I just stay here?" Alex pulled the phone down from her ear and whispered over,

"Nah, you go inside and to my room. Wait for me there." Her expression was out of focus as she talked, and she wasn't really listening to Melissa.

"Ok, i'll see ya in a bit." Melissa walked inside, heading up to her friend's room. She opened the door and waited. A quick glimpse out the window showed Alex still on the phone, conversing with whoever was on the other end. Another few minutes passed by and Melissa was extremely bored. And that's when she noticed the bug.

It was just... there... in the middle of the floor. Not moving, not making any attempt to escape. She quietly stood up, and tip toed over. She raised her flip flop over the bug and brought it down. Hard. Her stomp produced a fair amount of blood, and a quick pop, with a couple of snaps. She stomped a few more times, just to make sure it was dead, and was about to clean it up when Alex walked in.

***

Lee was dreaming peacefully. In his dream, he was normal sized. And Alex was with him. They were on a beach, alone and the night was young, with the stars gleaming down on them. It was brilliant, just them two, together. He was disturbed when he briefly awoke, to see a foot and shoe walk into the room, before drifting back to sleep. 

But something else happened to wake him up. The bed springs creaked and he saw Alex get up, tip toeing toward him. He sat up slowly, and looked up, about to shout hi.

But it wasn't Alex. This was another girl, probably the Melissa she was talking about. He was about to shout hi, when he saw the flip flop raise high above him. His smile instantly changed into shock, and he was about to scream. But then the shoe came down.

Lee felt his bones snap almost instantly. His spine, his arms, ribs, almost everything. Through a blur, he saw the blood on the floor beside him. His gaze shifted upwards and the red stained sole was moving up again. He couldn't scream, only watch as it smashed back down.

And then Lee Ryder saw no more.

***

"Hey Alex... Sorry. I just saw a bug, and I had to kill it. I can clean this up though..." Melissa said before petering out when she caught sight of Alex's facial expression.

"What's wrong? Did you really like the carpet or something?" She asked urgently, wanting to know why her friend was so distraught. Alex fell to her knees, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"You...you... you killed him..." she whispered, heartbroken. Melissa's face was one of utter confusion.

"K-killed who? A bug? It was a bug Alex!" Melissa shouted at her friend, fear starting to take root.

"No... he-he was my friend.I found him cold, alone, scared, helpless, on the verge of death. I nursed him back, and he loved me...." Alex stopped, unable to continue any further.

"Who? Alex, who are you talking about?!" Melissa shouted. 

"My...my boyfriend, Lee" she responded.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the ending! More stories to come out, hopefully.