- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trust is one of the hardest things to obtain. Next to Love.

Have I been too cruel to Alex? I can clearly tell she wants to help me. But I turn my back to her every time she attempts to. I don't want any help from her right now, I just want to be put out of my misery. I don't want to live in such a miserable world right now. But wait, I just thought of something, if I stay with her, it might not be such a miserable world! She loves to have me over, and she seems pleased to take care of me. It seems like she loves me...

***

"Lee, I don't ever, EVER want to see you do anything like that ever again. You still have a full life ahead of you and you don't want to end it early!" Alex was desperately trying to console Lee.

"Yeah, a full life of pain! I want to die! Oh yeah... I don't get choices any more, you huge sluts make them for me.Go ahead, make me your dildo! I'm ready, i've done it hundreds of times before! DO IT!" He screamed up at her. 

She had to restrain herself from just slapping him right then and there. He was just SO infuriating sometimes. But Alex knew he had a good reason to be this way. She couldn't do anything to him or else he would lose his trust of her.

"No Lee, i'm not like that. I let you make choices. Just not those type of choices. I don't want you choosing whether you live or die, because I know what will happen."

"Then you're no better than the others." He said scornfully. Alex gasped,

"You compare me to those whores? I am NOTHING like them! Have I hurt you? Mistreated you in any way? I am restricting that one choice for your own good! Now we both know i'm trying to help you, isn't that right?" His fear was increasing as her voice was growing. He didn't want to make her angry, he just wanted her to stop caring about him. It was all an act to him.

"No... you are nice..." She lighted up in triumph,

"Exactly! I am nice! I really, really want to help you." Lee was starting to change his mind about his current situation and started to realize everything that was happening.

"No more Rachel, Or Diane... No more of that dark boot, or thin sandal..." Lee was clearly getting confused.

"No rape... Me, a person?... No not possible... Why does she care?" Alex was listening to his whole converation with himself. She quietly and swiftly sccoped him up in her hand and poked his belly lightly with her ifngernail.

"I care, little man, because you are adorable. And you also look like you need my help. What should I do for a friend?" Lee was starting to finally see her point fully.

"Help... I haven't had help in so long... What should I do?... Such a nice girl..." She rubbed his back unconsciously as he brooded over his fate with Alex. He was clearly almost in a state of shock as all these revelations came over him.

"Lee, I want to tell you something that i've only told a few others." He looked up, his face was tight, and he looked overwhelmed at the moment. But to Alex, it was now or never.

"Lee... I-I love you." He went slack jawed, and was on the verge of passing out. 

"No. NO!" He yelled. This was totally unlike anything Alex expected. Her feelings did come out of nowhere for him. She liked him, but when he attempted suicide, her feeling swelled inside of her, and it grew until it got to the point of love.

"NO! Don't say that to me! Get away from me! Don't do this to me! Don't make me go through this again!" He started to limp backwards and Alex's face was one of total shock, mirroring the one Lee had a few minutes ago.

"What do you mean again, baby?" She reached out for him, but she shyed away from her.

"D-Don't touch me. And please... d-don't h-hurt me. I don't wanna be hurt, just l-let me be Anna." Alex fell back as she realized he was reliving his moments with his previous girlfriend. For him, he was in the past, and Alex wasn't even there.

"It's ok baby, I love you. Don't be so scared. I just want to take care of you, and help you, and love you. Can I do that?" He stared at her blankly. And then he came back to the real world.

"D-did you say y-you loved me?" She nodded happily. He grimaced and stared at her.

"Fuck... d-do you actually mean it?" She nodded again, noticing he was accepting the situation.

"Oh, I just didn't think... You never would have... I'm not good enough... Just a pathetic bug..." She interrupted his ramblings by placing a kiss on his side, which covered most of his pathetic body. He let out a small shriek and tried to scoot away fast, before he was snatched up.

"What? Are my little lip too big for you?" He was shivering in her palm. She looked closer and saw a yellow puddle in her hand. It was warm and very much wet.

"D-don't eat me please." He told her. She felt a little guilty noticing how scared he was but soon started to stroke him, consoling him.

"It's ok sweetie, I won't hurt you. I only want one thing from you, little man." He looked at her fearfully.

"W-what do you w-want from me?"  Why was he so scared? She thought. He was entirely safe with her, but he still thought that pain and torture existed here.

"Figure it out, my tiny BF. It's not much, doesn't cost anything, doesn't weigh anything..." She knew exactly what it was, and it was so simple! Just 3 little words from him to her.

"Ok, but, can you please put me down now? It scares me." She set him back on the bed, where he pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head in between.

She loves me! He thought bitterly to himself. He knew that it wasn't a bad thing, it felt wrong though. She should have been with guys her size, her age. Not some tiny pathetic thing like him.

Alex heard him crying softly in between his legs and crouched down to get a better look at him.

"Whats wrong Lee?" He looked up at her, his tears covering an angry expression.

"I'm scared ok? To be frank with you, I don't even fuckin believe you. It's a trap isn't it? You want me to believe this, to trust you, to LOVE you, so it would be that much more enjoyable to see me broken? Well let me tell you Alex, I am NOT falling for it." And then he gave her the finger.

"Yeah, this is what I think of your bullshit. 'I love you Lee' the fuck you do! What you gonna do now you PUSSY?! YOU GONNA KILL ME!? GOOD! DO IT! THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING WANT!" His screams fell upon her ears and she just looked down at him.

"Lee... If you feel that way about me you're wrong. I don't why you keep saying this, but i'm not going to let it happen. You are going to live. A good life with me is what you deserve. As my boyfriend. It's going to happen ok?" He threw his arms down and sat in silence.

"Ok." He said after a minute. Alex's heart jumped a little when he spoke.

"I'll do it. I'll be your boyfriend. But I need you to promise me one thing?" 

"Anything."

"Please... Listen to me. Listen and grant me anything I want." She bit her lip, knowing how he was.

"Ok, I can do that. But Lee, please don't ask me to kill you because I won't." He shook his head and looked up into her great eyes.

"No, I want you to kiss me. It was nice..." She picked him up and kissed him. He was surrounded by those luscious lips of hers and lost himself for a moment. She pulled away and saw his rapidly growing erection and knew that she had finally, gotten through his shell, and now, he was hers.

"Alex?" He asked timidly. She looked at him, and his throbbing erection and could tell what he was going to say next.

"I love you too." She smiled and pulled him in for another kiss, this time, she kissed him full on, and as soon as she started her tongue went straight for his swollen shaft. She played around with it moving it up and down, and she could hear his moans from above. 

Her tongue was gently massaging it, and even though it seemed impossible, it grew slightly larger. Just as it seemed it was about to explode, he burst into her mouth. She sucked all his juice from him leaving him limp and exhausted.

"Why did you do that?" He asked weakly from her hand.

"I think i've seen enough of you naked most of the time, that I wanted some for myself" She answered slyly. He smiled weakly in return.

"Alex, I think that you're not going to hurt me anymore." She rolled her eyes at him.

"That's right sweetie, you're mine!" His eyes betrayed his fear, but soon he relaxed. 

"I'm yours... that doesn't sound too bad."

Chapter End Notes:

Short, I know.

Well, things escalated quickly.

Also, I plan on wrapping this up in chapter 5. I never meant for this to be long. Q and Family Matters are going to be my long stories.