- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Clarity in coming.

What is a person exactly? Am I still a person? These questions are on my mind constantly while with Alex. If a person is a bipedal animal that can walk, talk, and reproduce, then yes I am a person. But if it's an animal like that that can do all of those things, and make choices for itself, then no I am most definitely not a person. I can't make any choices for myself, I am completely at the will of whoever has me in their posession. I am no longer a human being.

I am just a toy

***

Lee was in total darkness. He couldn't breathe and found that his whole body was covered in a sticky substance.

Almost immediately, his brain, from so much experience, knew what was happening. Of course Alex wasn't kind, no girl who ever came in posession of him ever was. She was just another whore.

His lungs started to burn as the lack of oxygen started to take it's toll. Her love muscles grinded him relentlessly against her vaginal walls as she thrust him further deeper.

When Lee was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, he was pulled out with a sticky plop and gratefully took deep breaths, not caring about the cum he was covered in sliding down his throat, almost choking him again.

His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out the face, but Alex still held him. But when he could see properly did he get a surprise. It was Rachel.

"Bad pet, you must be punished for running away like that. I should have broken your legs so none of this was possible." Rachel smiled smugly.

"Where's Alex?!" Lee cried out. Rachel smiled and nodded over toward a door. On cue, it swung open revealing a smiling Alex walking in. She didn't seem embarassed by seeing Rachel's bare pussy, and took a seat right next to her.

"Alex help me!" Lee yelled.

"Yes Alex, help him." Rachel handed him off to Alex who smiled down at the diminutive man.

"Oh Lee, your just too cute!" Lee was slightly annoyed, and suspicious of the turn this conversation had just taken.

"Don't give me back to her Alex! She's a bad person!"  Lee yelled. Alex smiled and held him up before her gargantuan face.

"It's ok, you're never going back with her. I will protect you always." Alex said. Lee sighed in relief but then noticed something was wrong. He was being lifted up above her face and she turned her head upwards, with her mouth open.

"Alex! What the hell are you doing?" Alex answered him.

"Oh Lee, you're just too cute! I could just eat you up! And I will!" She let go of his body and he fell screaming the whole way. Right before he entered the dark chasm, from which he knew there would be no return, he woke up.

It was early morning, he could tell. Alex was already up and out of bed. He could hear the shower running from the bathroom right next door to her room. He sat up, with his knees pulled to his chest. He was scared.

The dream scared him alright, but one particular part of the dream freaked him out the most.

Alex said, "I could just eat you up!" Lee sat there, thinking on that when suddenly, in a blinding flash he was thrown back into the past. To that conversation Rachel had between Alex at the vending machine.

She said mostly the same thing there too. Now he remembered why she sounded so familiar. He heard her voice, when he was with Rachel. And of course he was in the sandals Rachel wore that day. He just couldn't remember immediately because he was too busy reliving his nightmares.

But now that he remembered, he knew that his days of torture might not be over, or be even close to over. This might just be a new chapter to a never ending story for him.

Lee was still sitting in the same position as he was when he woke up, and Alex immediately noticed him awake.

"Hi sleepyhead, you were asleep a long time mister. It was something like 14 hours. You went to bed for the night at 6 while I only took a nap. Hope you had a good night's sleep though." From the look on his face though, she could tell he didn't.

"Hey Lee, if you want to talk about it, i'm right here. It's the weekend luckily, so I think we can have lot's of quality time together. How does that sound?" Lee responded by burying his head deep into his arms. 

She reached out and started to stroke his back, something that seemed to come automatically now. But Lee curled even further into a ball at her touch. Another attempt to console him only caused him to try to hide under the pillow he'd been sitting on. She removed the pillow and lifted up his head forcefully, making him look at her.

"Lee, what's wrong? You seem scared of everything now. Just tell me, I can help you through this." He snorted and turned his back on her.

"Sure you can" He called over his shoulder. "They all seem nice, and then they just become huge sluts once they realize the little guy can't hurt them or tell anybody. Maybe sometimes they want to, you know 'eat them up?' Sound familiar?" The sarcasm and accusation in his voice was all to apparent.

Alex instantly knew what he was talking about as soon as he finished. She sat on her knees and was now eyelevel with the person on her bed.

"Lee... I didn't mean that seriously. I don't want to eat you up or anything! I said last night you're a person, and by god, I meant it. Don't be scared of me because of something I said. I like you a lot and I want you to trust me. Just do it please! It could help both of us out a lot!"

"Fuck this, I know you don't mean any of that. I'm not a person! I'm just a pet, A toy! You know that as much as I do so just leave me the fuck alone unless you're ready to stop trying make me feel good. It's not working, ok?!" He stormed off to the other end of the bed tripping over the unmade blanket and cursing everytime he fell. It would have been comical had it not been so serious.

"Wait, Lee! You're not a pet! You're a tiny man. A beautiful, adorable tiny man. I think that any girl who would have you as a boyfriend, is a lucky girl no matter what size you are!" Even though he was only at the other end of the bed, she almost didn't hear the "Fuck Off!" he shouted back at her.

"Fine, be that way. I'll just leave you here then!" She stormed out of the room not even making any attempt to hide him. She stomped out of the house, only pausing for a brief "hi" to her stepdad before leaving. A walk would do her good.

She was angry at Lee of course, it only made sense that she would be. But she also knew why he was acting like this. He adopted an abrasive attitude shell. He was hostile toward everyone, and his brain was centered around one thought. That he was a servant to every giant girl on the planet.

She took a quick walk in a big loop through her neighborhood and arrived back at her front door not 15 minutes later. She resolved to help Lee come out of his terrible world, and back into this real one. 

She quickly walked to her door and opened it, softly calling out Lee's name. She looked on the bed but no sign of his was found. SHe frantically searched the blanket and pillow's finding no sign of him.

She ran around to the other sided but then spotted Lee.

He was on the ground of her room, not moving at all. Blood in a tiny puddle next to him.

"Lee! What the hell happened?" She scooped up his body gently making sure not to use pressure on any of his parts. She didn't expect a response, but to her relief, he coughed weakly and managed a response.

"Stupid carpet, can't jump off and commit suicide onto such a soft surface. Messed up my ankle bad though, And I also got a rampant nosebleed." She hugged him to her chest before realizing what he said.

"Suicide?! Are you crazy?! You are SAFE here. No more rape, nor more slavery, no more pet. Just two people spending time with each other." 

"I'm not a person. I never was since I shrunk. Just a toy... I will always be a toy." She hugged him tighter and knew that mental reconstruction would be exruciatingly slow. He was too messed up.

"No, don't say that. I like you here. I really, really, do like you here. Just don't try this ever again." He nodded but said something else in reply.

"Liar! You only want me here for your own satisfaction. Well fuck you!" Lee yelled at the top of his lungs. Alex teared up knowing that any friendliness they made the day before, had simply disappeared in his mind. He tried to stand up but his ankle wouldn't let him and the pain was too great. His last words before blacking out from the pain were,

" I am nothing more than a toy. A slave. Kill me now. Oh Dear God,Kill me now."

Chapter End Notes:

Any problems found in this chapter, just put them in your review. Was a bit distracted while writing parts of this chapter so some things may seem random.

Just tell me and i'll fix 'em right up.

Hope you enjoy this so far.