[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A teenager living in Tokyo, lives a hard and crowded life. Her peers constantly tease her for being smaller and less attractive than them. Horrible perverts cop feels off of her. Her parents are always on her case, her sister is just as bad as the girls at school. But one day a guy comes into her life who claims he can make everything all better. He has his own agenda, but assures her it's to her benefit...
Rated: X
Categories: Instant Size Change, Couples , Crush, Incest, Violent, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12138 Read: 40330
Published: September 23 2006 Updated: January 10 2007

1. Chapter 1 - The Casting of The Die by RamsusXIII [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2377 words)
This is a story for a friend of mine. The first chapter can be a bit slow, as it is meant to introduce the tool for the main girl's power. The real bit of action is infact at the end of this chapter.

2. Chapter 2 - The Bid for Power and the Trip That Follows by RamsusXIII [Reviews - 0] (1888 words)
A little faster, and shorter, than chapter 1. Not too much action here, but there's a nice detailed scene and a fun cliffhanger at the end. :)

3. Chapter 3 - Ain't No Party Like A Crush Em All Party Cause The Crush Em All Party Don't Stop by RamsusXIII [Reviews - 0] (714 words)
This one is pretty short, no real detailed crushing like I've done before here, as this was to just expand on Kari's character, but it's still a nice chapter. Short and sweet. :)

4. Chapter 4: Hello There Big Little Sister! *or* Honey, You Shrunk My Sister! by RamsusXIII [Reviews - 0] (2901 words)
No notes necessary. Some humiliation of the sister. Two chapters left! Chapter 5 will be tons of fun, look forward to it.

5. Chapter 5: Seventeen Years of Payback *or* Things Tend To Come Back Around and Bite You Right Back In The Ass by RamsusXIII [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4258 words)
Took me forever to finish, but I did it dammit. And I'm STILL not done. :P