- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
No notes necessary. Some humiliation of the sister. Two chapters left! Chapter 5 will be tons of fun, look forward to it.
Chapter 4: Hello There Big Little Sister! *or* Honey, You Shrunk My Sister!

Kari awoke to the familiar blaring of her alarm and rolled over in her bed, slamming her hand down on it to turn it off. She yawned, slowly sitting up in her bed and stretched. “Augh! Why do I smell apples?” She coughed, rubbing her nose.

She heard the sound of an apple being chewed and looked around her room. Leaning against the bookshelf was Maxim in his traditional all black outfit. “You snore rather loudly, you know that?” He grinned and gave her a little wink.

Kari gasped and bounced up from her bed onto her little feet and ran over to throw her arms around him, nuzzling his chest, “Oh! Max! What are you doing here so early?”

“Your surprise of course,” He chuckled, running a hand through her hair, smoothing it out, “It’s time for your life to completely change. How would you like to become a supreme ruler, Kari? A Queen, a Goddess?”

Kari gasped and stepped back from him, pointing to herself, “M-me? Those are powerful words Max, I know you’re a God and all but-“

He placed a finger upon her lips, shushing her with a wink, “I know it’s sudden. So we’re going to take it slow. Remember how much fun you had yesterday? Imagine if you can have that sort of fun all the time?” He took her hand and held it up, forcing her to open her palm, “You can do whatever you please with anyone you want…my powers act on your thoughts and feelings, and you know how powerful I am. Once others realize what powers you have access to…they’ll be in the palm of your hand and then…” He closed her fist and smiled, gazing down into her eyes, “Yours for the taking. With my help you can make this entire world yours…”

Kari gasped as she was suddenly blinded by a bright light, and then she found herself sitting upon a gigantic throne overlooking a city. She covered her mouth in surprise and looked around, hearing the repeated chant of “All Hail Kari! Queen of the World!”

Down at her feet, tiny people were kissing her toes in adoration, and a crowd of them bringing her a large tray with a glass of her favorite juice. Behind her stood Maxim, as gigantic as she was, massaging her shoulders. “Do you see now? It can be a new world order entirely in your name.” He whispered, and in that same bright flash, they were back in her room.

Kari stumbled backwards and smiled brightly, nodding her head, “I want it! I want the entire world! Give it to me, Max!”

“Easy now,” He smiled, waving his hands to calm her down, “We must take some necessary steps first.”

“And what steps are those?”

“I’m glad you asked. What was causing you the most distress? What made you want to lash out like this? What provoked the beast that started enjoying her killing spree?”

Kari hesitated for a moment, sitting down on the edge of the bed and shuffling her feet back and forth on the carpet. “I’m not sure…”

“Yes you are. You just can’t quite figure it out. There is something specific that caused you to summon me. But not even I know what it was, I started with your school and singled out some of your biggest annoyances there, but they didn’t seem to be it. Then I collected all the daily passengers on your transportation routes and left them on the bus for you to take care of, but that wasn’t quite it either. So then it’s probably-“

He was suddenly cut off by a loud banging at the door.

“Hey squirt! Get up already!” shouted Kari’s older sister Karin.

“I’m up! Just fucking wait already will you?!” Kari shouted back and sighed, looking up to Max, “Sorry. I need to get ready for school. I don’t need the Nag Trio of mom, dad and my sister to get on my case.”

“Wait,” He said, holding up a hand and smiling, “How do you feel about your older sister?”

“Are you kidding me? I can’t stand that bitch. Miss Perfect Miss Amazing. Think’s she’s so goddamn smart and beautiful, when she’s nothing but a lucky whore. She claims she wants the best for me and always sides with my parents to gang up on me. Best for me my ass, she just looks for every opportunity to get under my skin, and she always succeeds.” Kari grumbled and folded her arms while Maxim chuckled.

“I see…so you hate her. More so than anyone else.”

“Ya think?!”

Karin banged on the door again, “Who are you talking to in there? Quit fooling around and get up already!” She yelled, kicking the door open and stepped into the room, immediately seeing Max and then looking to Kari and then back to Max and smirking, “Oh! Well…look what we have here?”

Max smirked and bit into his apple, chewing and then nodding to her, “You must be Karin. You’re prettier than I thought.”

“Max!!” Kari shouted, standing to her feet and glaring at him and then to her sister, “What do you want? I’ll get ready in a bit.”

Karin smirked and folded her arms under her ample chest, tapping her foot and shaking her head, “Ohh no. I see what this is. Hiding a boy in here. What do you do? Sneak them in through your window at nights, do who knows what and then sneak them out? Tsk tsk Kari-kins. But at least you have good taste.” She chuckled, giving Max a nice, big, perfect smile, “But I think he’s too good for you.”

Kari scowled and balled a tight fist, raising it as she started to stand up, “I’ll show you what’s too good for-“

“Easy easy.” Max spoke, waving a hand to calm her down, “No need to get mad.” He flashed Kari a wink as he stepped closer to Karin, his eyes moving up and down her body as he got himself a good look.

Karin curled her full lips to a smirk and snickered, “Like what you see, big guy?”

“Indeed I do…” He whispered, starting to walk behind her, “Kari never told me that her sister was so lovely.”

Kari gritted her teeth and simply glared as she started to mutter curses to herself. Maxim couldn’t be serious could he? Was he that shallow? She then remembered his wink and then smiled, starting to see where this was going.

Karin giggled, blushing softly as she eyed him closely, “Well of course, she always felt inferior to me, but I’m impressed she could land a guy like you. If you ask me, you’re too good for her. Why not go for the biggest trophy instead of the booby prize?” She laughed, flashing a grin of superiority to her younger sister.

Max closed the door behind him and chuckled, “Mmm gorgeous,” he whispered, his warm breath wafting over the back of her neck.

Karin shivered, her nostrils invaded by the scent of apples. She started to feel woozy, cooing and moaning, and took one awkward step forward and stumbled, falling down onto the floor. Everything went black for her and she passed out.

Max grinned to Kari, gesturing to Karin, “Now watch.” He whispered.

Kari watched closely and gasped, as Karin’s body seemed to pulse and then she began to slowly shrink in size, getting smaller and smaller as seconds passed until she finally stopped shrinking, leaving her a mere 4 inches tall.

“Oh wow,” Kari murmured, staring at her tiny older sister and reaching down with a cautious hand, pinching the unconscious shrunken girl’s waist with her thumb and forefinger, and gently picking her up. Karin’s body hung over, legs and arms dangling as she was still passed out. “How long does it take for them to wake up?”

“About a minute,” Max responded, holding out an open hand, “Here, give her to me.”

Kari nodded and dropped Karin into Max’s palm while he produced two pieces of string out of nowhere and with skillful, dexterous fingers; he brought Karin’s arms behind her back, wrists against each other and tied them together, and tied her ankles together. With a chuckle, he placed the bound, shrunken girl down at Kari’s feet and stepped back, “She’s all yours…”


If you were a parent that did things by a schedule, and always did so, you would always expect it to be followed. For Kaji and Ayana, parents of one Karin and Kari, were getting quite frustrated.

“Look at the time!” Kaji shouted, slamming his fist on the dining table, “Those girls should be here eating their breakfast!” A gruff business man who had a no bullshit policy, short black hair, and quite a bit of a strong stocky fellow.

“It is odd.” Ayana commented, stroking her chin. A tall, slender woman, with long dark hair, quite nice looking for being 40 years old, “Kari’s often late, but Karin would have eaten already.”

“Bah!” Kaji shouted again and stood up from his seat and then suddenly calmed down, blinking his eyes, “Hey…do you smell apples?”


Back in Kari’s room, Karin slowly started to wake, thanks to the constant nudging of something huge, pushing, poking and prodding her. “Ow..ow…quit it!” She yelled, but to Max and Kari, it was an audible squeak.

“Bout time you woke up,” Kari mused, gazing down at her shrunken sister who was face down at her feet.

“Wh-what? Kari? Why are you so…loud…” Karin choked as she lifted her head, looking upon a row of gigantic toes.
“Hey! Up here, you little idiot!” Kari taunted, prodding Karin with her big toe again.

“Ow, stop, the fuck? What’s going on?” Karin squirmed and fought, “Why am I tied down?!” She wailed, rolling onto her back and screamed as she saw two gigantic grinning faces, attached to gigantic bodies, “What’s happening?!”

Max reached his arms up to lace his fingers behind his head, “It’s simple. I shrunk you.”

“SHRUNK ME?!” She cried, “How is that fucking possible?”

“How is anything possible?” He laughed.

“What’s wrong, big sis? You’re not so high and mighty now, are you?” Kari taunted.

Karin growled, and squirmed among the binds, shaking her head, “This is RIDICULOUS! This cannot be happening! I must be dreaming!”

“This isn’t a dream, dear sister, this is really happening!” Kari exclaimed, “But if you behave yourself, I may be merciful…”

“You can take your mercy and shove it up your---mmf!”

Kari sighed and placed her foot on top of the tiny girl, grinning in amusement. She applied enough pressure to pin her down and silence her, though Karin insisted on squirming and fighting, “So rude! I swear.” Kari laughed and lifted her foot to gaze down at her tiny sister, who was coughing.

“Augh, your feet smell like cheese!”

“Glad you like them so much. Maybe you’ll like being flattened under them.”

Karin gasped and shook her head, “W-wait! You wouldn’t do something like that would you?”

Kari smirked and hovered her foot over Karin and slowly lowered it with a playful giggle.

“Wait! Kari wait! You might kill me, and…and that’s murder! You wouldn’t want to do something like that would you? You don’t want to kill me!”

“I don’t?”

“You don’t! Could your conscience really deal with such a thing?”

Kari laughed, swinging her foot back and forth, just dangling it above her, “I don’t know. I don’t feel bad when I crush a bug, why are you any different?”

“I’m a HUMAN BEING! Your sister! Your own blood!”

“You don’t look like it from here.” Kari said flatly, lowering her foot closer.

Karin gulped and stared at the pink, wrinkled sole that hovered above her, slowly descending closer and closer, “If you do this I won’t be around anymore!”

“You’re trying to convince me NOT to crush you, remember?” Kari laughed, lowering her foot even more.

Karin yelped and rolled out of the way of her foot as it hit the floor with a booming thud that shook her body, “Ah! You put your weight down! You’re really serious!”

“Duh.” Kari rolled her eyes, lifting her foot again.

“Aw come on! Please! Reconsider! Killing isn’t right!”

“Not like I haven’t done this before.”

“Wh-what?!”

“That’s right. I’ve crushed many others before you. At least one hundred.”

“One…one hundred?!” Karin squeaked, quivering noticeably, “You’re kidding…right?”

Kari grinned brightly and looked over to Maxim, “Why don’t you show her, Max?”

Max nodded and pointed a finger at Karin, and suddenly, Karin saw it all, from her point of view, she saw all of what Kari’s victims saw in a full vivid picture, as if it was happening to her. She heard the screams, smelled a mixture of apples, blood and death, and even felt pressure and pain on her body as she experienced what they all did. She screamed herself now as she felt her body being flattened and then exploding, the heavy pressure of being squeezed, being splattered, over and over, and suddenly she found herself back in Kari’s room, panting, the pain was gone, the screams in her ears were gone, she just had experienced one hundred or so deaths, all from their point of view. The ridged sole of a black shoe coming down on her, the warmth of white cotton panties compressing her, long, gigantic fingers snaking around her and squeezing the life out of her, “Oh…my…god.”

Kari leaned forward, folding her arms in her lap and then leaning on them as she smiled down at her tiny sister. “Do you see now?”

“You monster…are you some kind of psycho?! You’d get the death penalty for that!”

“Oh please. Every death you just viewed was someone I didn’t like, and you’re the next.”

Karin gulped, “C-c’mon Kari. I was only trying to make you be the best that you could be. I didn’t want you trailing behind.”

“And you didn’t just attempt to charm my boyfriend?” Kari glared, “You’re a filthy rat, you know that? You don’t care about my well being. You just love to get on my nerves. Help me be the best? Bullshit! You’ve been giving me a hard time for as long as I lived! Mom and dad always had your side and you always had theirs. You’ve never stood up for me, so don’t act like you’re some kind of angel! And that’s why I should put you out of your fucking misery!” She growled, lifting her foot once again.

“Kari! Wait! I’m sorry! Really! I’m sorry! Don’t kill me! Please! I’ll do anything to make up for it!” She cried, sobbing among her pleas as she begged for her life, “I’ll make up for it! Spare me!”

Kari lowered her foot down and pressed it against her sister’s body, lifting and spreading her toes so she could see her face, “Yeah? Kiss my foot, lick it.”

Karin groaned from the pressure on her body and sniffled, the scent of Kari’s foot filling her nose as she whimpered. “Your…feet? But that’s…” She trailed off and hesitated and shut her eyes tightly and puckered her lips, leaning up and pressing them against the warm, smooth flesh that was the ball of Kari’s foot. She held her lips there for a while, suckling lightly and then pulling back with the sucking sound of a loving kiss. She then stuck her tongue out, eyes still closed and gave a little lick with a little shudder.

Kari busted out with laughter, “You really did it! You really swallowed up your pride and did it!”

Karin whimpered again but then sighed with relief as that massive ped was lifted off of her and placed nearby.

“Get up on your knees, bow your head and speak praises of your new Goddess.” Kari commanded, pointing a demanding finger down at her.

“G-Goddess?”

“Did I stutter?”

Karin quickly made her way up onto her knees and bent over, her face down in the carpet fibers, “Oh my lovely Goddess Kari. I was such a fool to be rude to you. I should have been kinder and nicer! There is no one more powerful or more beautiful than you. I’m just a mere bug at your feet, please have mercy on me, o glorious one and please forgive my foolishness.”

Kari rested her chin in her hand and laughed, “Y’know, I could get used to this. I never did take the time out to toy with my victims. You’d make a nice plaything, sis.”

Karin gulped and lifted her head, blinking, “Y-yeah?” Hopefully she hoped this meant she would live, but who knows what might be in store for her…