- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just got done with this ch. Hope you guys like it.
Upon entering Delilah's residence, Jennifer's first thought was how toasty it felt in here. "Thank god" she said with a grin. Looking straight ahead in the enormous living room she notices a huge rock fireplace with a roaring fire shielded by a removable glass gate that has an absolutely flawless mantle which is just simply rustic looking rail ties, the entire wall juts out four feet with nice looking odd shaped stones all the way to the ceiling and hanging above this is the 'Prayer at Valley Forge' by Arnold Friberg. Taking off her shoes and placing them in the hallway by the door, Jennifer walks up closer to the fireplace to warm-up faster and examine this awe inspiring tribute to the American spirit. 

In passing she glances at the fabulous  huge kitchen on her right and then up a bit further she spots a marvelous mahogany dining room table an chairs set which is of course located in the dining room, anchored with a lovely center piece that is a beautiful bouquet of roses arranged by color, from white to pink an then red in the center, in concentric circles that makes this look just absolutely breathtaking. 

After warming up with the awesome power of fire, Jennifer decides to wash, but what she can't yet decide is to take a luxurious bath which is located in Delilah's fancy bathroom, well it's not so much just a bathtub per say as it is a magnificent spa that heats up and has air jets to boot. This thing is immense, measuring at what Jennifer thinks must be at least have a circumference of 7ft but she just doesn't know if Delilah will mind. 'Although she did say to make myself at home' Jennifer thinks and giggles a little bit. So in truth the prospect of a shower really didn't have a chance when compared to this awesome whirlpool. 

Now that she has decided to take a bath an looking at Delilah's alarm clock to check the time on her night stand reveling it to be 9:07pm, seeing that she has plenty of time before they come back she is going to take a nice looong bath an soak. Headed into Delilah's walk-in closet she snags a comfy pink bath robe that is remarkably soft, with the matching bedroom slippers that are equally as soft. Once again she's in the bathroom now selecting the right kind of bath foam, which would normally have been lavender but when Jennifer spied the alyssum scented bath foam she just had to use it. Now with all that remains is turning on the jacuzzi and heater she heads back out of the bathroom to find something to relieve some stress, thinking that Delilah used to partake of this back in the day that she should definitely have the best stress reliever aside from sex. 

Poking around in Delilah's room but to no avail, she comes to a decision to search her nightstand drawer. She sees a weird metal tv remote looking thing but doesn't dwell on that for more than 5seconds because as she opens the drawer she can already smell the 'Christmas-y' aroma and she of course knows that this can only be one thing: reefer, pot, weed, green, ganja, A's, marijuana(could list more names but that might be over kill). Reaching into the drawer Jennifer grabs this ziplock sandwich bag filled with, to her knowledge at least, White Widow(gets it's name for the white hairs all over it plus the affect, has one of the highest THC contents out there). Just looking at it she begins to salivate and then she opens the bag, the smell almost brings her to her knees. She just can't believe this unearthly heavenly scent bombarding her nostrils at the same time it's bringing a tear to her eye. Taking both hands on the bag once again she shoves her nose back in while inhaling deeply. With a huge grim plastered to her face she sets the bag down to look for either a pack of zig-zags, bowl, or some kind of water bong the latter of which Delilah must have for such potent Mary Jane. So just as Jennifer starts her search she finds 2 liter cap with a metal bowl in it, which means only one thing to her: gravity bong. 

****
Shaking the cobwebs from his cranium James sits up in bed still kinda woozy and the first thing that he notices is the fact that Jen has not yet bothered to call. Thinking it odd because her bitch of a boss didn't normally make her work Friday night, 'oh well' he thought climbing outta bed. 'Stupid cunt is gonna have to breathe threw a straw when I get through with her' thinks James with a devious smirk etched to his face.

Reaching for his phone on the nightstand James activates the GPS phone tracker app on his cell phone. With a sinister look on his face he immediately recognizes that this is the area where her boss lives, so James figures that he'll takeout two bitches with one stone. James throws on close so fast that he doesn't even stop to check the time or for that matter consider if there might be anyone else there besides his Jennifer(if he would have checked the time, it would be 7:53 when he got to his beat up Focus). Knowing exactly the location of Delilah's condo James puts his phone in his pocket and puts the peddle to the metal.

****
"Ooh god Joe that feels magnanimous, i just love this" purrs Delilah as Joe massages her shoulders an neck. Feeling kinda bad for cheating Joe out of a lovely dinner Delilah's decided to make it up to him, they are in the back seat of her Audi A8 still at their building having never left in the first place.
"Trying to get these knots loosened for you is all the reward I need Madame Delilah. Maybe you could also use a good foot rub on those tired aching beauties"? He whispers in her ear while brushing her hair from her ear, then leans in for a sweet peck on her exposed neck. Which turns into suckling to form a hicky.
She in fact did love to have her feet pampered an this was a ploy he knew had every chance for success but she wanted him now.. Not just a great massage. She wanted to fuck him, first she wanted him to eat her out then fuck her.

But she thought better of it and decided against it because it was her friend up there and Delilah just didn't want to be the type of 'friend' as to fuck Joe even though they've done it before, she just wouldn't feel right about it in this situation. 
"Joe I'd love to have your big hands rub my big sexy feet and long soft toes. By the way, do you like that nail polish I have on"? Delilah asked as she lifted up her stylish heeled sandals up to his face and wiggled her toes.

But before Joe could take his eyes off those magnificent bulbous toes long enough to form a coherent thought Delilah brings her foot down on top of his massive rock hard erection with the heel raking against his testicles. Grunting in complete and utter agony, Joe's eyes begin to water, all the while Delilah is completely oblivious to his plight. He is just frozen in the horrific pain that has besieged him, unable to move as Delilah rotates her body to stare a this skinny guy who just got out of his clunker, as he is almost paralyzed to do anything other than breath and have tears run down his cheeks to his goatee.

"Holy fucking shit!! That's the SOB that smacks Jen around." she screamed through her gritted teeth. Looking right at Joe as she says "somebody should teach that piece of garbage what getting beaten to a pulp feels like". 
A confused look comes over her face when she hears no rebuttal and then again as she regards Joe's countenance. Then with a slight smirk she realizes her enormously regrettably mistake and immediately removes her heel and foot from his crotch, to rest her foot on the car door near Joe's grimacing face.

"Oh my god hunny... I'm sooo sorry. Are you ok to walk at all"? She asked and wiped her smirk off her face the second the realized the magnitude of her careless actions. But at the moment he can't speak, so he shakes his head a little emphatically to emphasis his response of no. Wishing she could comfort her hulking sweetheart but discerning time is of the essence and that she cannot let this skinny twerp into her building, so without anymore thought on the subject she reaches in her purse for the very same Portasizer that she was given back in high school and got out of her car leaving Joe behind to recover from that blow. Her thinking is that it will take him at least 20mins to

****
James just arrived a the parking garage at 8:56, because he ran several red lights to make such great time. As he gets out of his car he considers bringing his knife along that ironically was a present from Jennifer however he thought better of it for the simply reason that he wants to use his bare hands to personally to feel Jennifer's body(ha) become an empty vessel in his hands. Walking towards the elevator he notices that there doesn't appear to be many vehicles in this garage but it is a weekend after all so James thinks his plan, to come here at this time was in fact fate. That is until he's surround by a blinding light, an then he has this tingly feeling all over his entire body, the blinding light lasts but a few seconds however as his feeling of control returns only to be replaced by complete an utter cowardliness. Feeling and hearing the quaking beneath his feet James has no other alternative but to curl up in the fetal position while wetting his pants as the booms get louder while the shockwaves are getting more pronounced with greater succession. As he feels all hope is lost he hears this deep resonating giggle, then total blackness because he has passed out.

****
Delilah delicately scoops James' unconscious body from the pavement to her fingers then slightly lifts her fingers so that he'll roll to the center of her giant palm. Delilah is struck with this deep rooted compassion for such a small frail creature such as this, however she reminds herself that this derelict has done evil wicked things to Jennifer, but she just can't bring herself to harm such a teensy helpless whelp. Carrying James' back to her car in her slightly cupped hand, while she's walking she lifts his little body up to her face and peers at him with her compassionate eyes.

"James, if you can hear me I'm letting you know that I'm not going to squish you for the disgusting and horrible things you've done to Jennifer. However that's not to say you won't be punished. But until I have decided what to do with you I'm gonna put you in my purse for the time being." Delilah quietly whispered to James as not to draw attention to herself.

Getting back to the car and opening the front door she reaches down and unzips her purse then gentle sets James inside. Zipping it back up Delilah sees Joe starting to come around still reclining in the backseat, she insist that he come upstairs now and stay at her place for a bit.

****
Jennifer's leaning back in the jacuzzi with a lighter in one hand and a bowl in the other, taking yet another hit from this smooth potent weed. Coughing so hard that her fingers and toes are tingling, she has this feeling of complete an utter euphoria wash over her body. Setting the lighter and bowl down on the back side of the whirlpool she traces one hand down her tight taught stomach to her bushy vagina with the other set to work on her left nipple. Pinching and rolling her nipple with her fingers till it's rock hard under her constant fondlings, she's moaning while trying to achieve the ultimate orgasm. Meanwhile her other hands got the rewarding job of bringing this moistened quivering pussy to it's knees, first by softly caressing the clitoris with a feather soft rub, touch and then while the clit is getting some much needed attention two of her fingers plunge into her cavernous vagina to pump in an out as quick as she can for as long as she can stand. 

When an earth shattering third orgasm has rocked her to the very core she reaches behind her head and locates the lighter right next to other object of fascination the bowl still full of that effective White Widow. Giggling to herself she thinks that this is the highest she's ever been and she's only taken two hits from this stuff. But thinking more on it Jennifer decides to hold off on more until she has dried off an is in those comfortable looking pink satin pajamas.

Sitting on Delilah's massive king sized bed Jennifer, shes leaning against the headboard with her legs stretched out and legs slightly spread staring into space at her feet thinking that her delicate little toes could use some pampering. Seeing that her burgundy nail polish is somewhat chipped she knows that she wants to completely wipe it off with the nail polish remover to reapply some polish to really make her toes pop. Just thinking of how cute her toes will look makes her smile and wiggle her toes. Giggling yet again to herself Jennifer wants to watch a little TV while she relaxes on the comfortable, cozy, and warm bed before she drifts off to sleep. 

Now reaching over into the nightstand drawer for that remote she saw earlier, she lifts it out of the nightstand drawer and is immediately struck by how heavy an bulky this thing is. Noticing that the 'remote' has no brand name on it or any numbers, this throws Jennifer for a loop, and it also doesn't have an infrared sensor. However, it does have a (select button) as well as (shrink button) and it also has a button reading (restore). 

Seeing this an being quite baffled by it Jennifer sets it down on the bed next to her and presses the select button and shrink button at the same time because why not... 
(5mins later) Having finally gaining her sight back from that horrific blinding light she still at least knows she's on Delilah's same bed and nothing has changed, that is until she feels and hears this tremendous BOOMING coming from outside of the bedroom... That's when she realizes that the bedroom door is unfathomable, it looks unreal but the her eyes catch sight of the enormous desk by the door with mountain of a mirror on it.. Jennifer is utterly speechless and shaking on the bed when the doorknob begins to twist and turn, but just as she's about to see what it is she passes out from shear terror. 

Not able to witness the incredible awesome size and wonder of Delilah casually striding into her room purse on her shoulder and barefoot, with her hair slightly askew. Although she is aware of her bed missing, she just doesn't care at the moment. 
Chapter End Notes:
Hope to get out one chapter a month.
Want this to be a long story