- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heya, it's The Ghostbuster5 here! Making a miraculous return! Hopefully, no more hiatus... though it will be quite difficult. Anyway, I left you guys with a HUGE cliffhanger last time, and... just let you dangle there for FAR too long. My apologies.

Ghostbuster5


She ran all the way home crying, and maybe ran a few red lights, but that did not matter anymore.

'I just killed someone... I am a murderer...'  She thought, bursting through the door, up the stairs, and onto her bed and just let it out. The grief was beyond her.

"Just as he was starting to trust me!"

The door opens near quietly. She knew who it was without needing to look.

"Go away Christina" She let out a sad sniffle. She thought her younger sister had left when she suddenly murmered

"What's that?"

"Did you not hear me? I even took my head out of the pillow so you could. Go. AWAY!"

"There is a bug on your foot." She murmered, ignoring her older sister.

"Yeah, I stepped on it today. Just leave me alone!"

"It's still moving... I think it's a person"

"No uh it's a person! Why must you act so unknowing all the time!" Slappy shrieked in her hands

"Huh?" She looks back and reaches a hand back and tugs  the small form of Angus from between her toes. She stares in disbelief "Y-You are alive! But... the blood!" The guy pulls out what looked like a VERY small, deflated stomach. "Eew... what is that?"

"I don't remember... but it was filled with blood." He replied, shaking the flap. He looked up at Slappy and Christina with unease, while the sister seemed to be handling the fact that there was now a very tiny boy in her sister's fingers right now.

"Hello, what is your name?" The naieve little girl asked.

"A-Angus" He replied, a little unnerved by her professional and almost uncaring gaze. It was not something he was used to.

"You would not happen to be Angus Vanpier, would you?" The girl asked quietly

"Of course he is! Why are you playing dumb! You know wha-" Slappy shrieked, but we quickly silenced by Christina

"Ignore him" She mumbled "He never got to know his father. Just down the street someone moved in from Gloomsville. The mailbox says Vanpier"

The young man thinks hard but... "I can't remember anything" He admits sheepishly. He moves a little closer to Emily, unnerved by the cool and collected nature of the young girl, and the psychotic puppet. Then he realized that puppets are just puppets, and that the psychotic one was the girl holding it. He scooted even farther up Emily's arm

"Too bad. I hope you get your memory back soon. Until then, you can stay with us, I suppose." The young girl walked out, leaving the two alone. Emily looked back down at her tiny friend

"So... you probably live down the street... we should look through those boxes and see if there is something in there to make you become big again" She said, smiling.

"Well... if it is all the same to you... maybe I could... stay? For a few nights of course. I could pay rent... I think..." The little man tried to make it seem like no big deal, but he was blushing like crazy

"Alright, you can stay. But we are looking through those boxes tomorrow, no buts about it." She replied. "You know, looking back, between my toes was not the best place to put you. Actually, the more I think about it... the less that makes sense. I doubt anyone would survive that..." She blushes and looks away "Again, that makes me feel uncomfortable and a little ashamed that I did that without thinking..."

"It's okay, it didn't hurt at all. I guess you are right though, that does not make much sense." He admitted

"Then again, you being this small does not make much sense either. We'll worry about it later" She smiled down at the little guy. "Well, I guess that means you will be staying here for the next few days... I will make a bed for you" She sets him down on the bedside table and opens her closet, looking through everything for a good bed...

Chapter End Notes:

And that is that! Hey, in one sitting too! *achievement unlocked! "Get off your lazy ass!"*