- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have been trying to post this since January, but with insufficient means of internet connection and devices, this has been incredulously difficult. BUT, I will try to keep up with it this time. That is a promise

Your friend,

Ghostbuster5


 

The ringing of the bell meant freedom. I was the first one out the door, jogging down the school hall to my locker. I open it and smile as the small by steps forward to greet me. I am glad I remembered to grab him, I can be forgetful at times. But he was safer in here than with me anyway. I held out my palm and he obediently crawled ino it. I lower him down to my pants... when I realized I had no pockets. 

"Uh oh... these shorts have no pockets..." I whisper more to myself than to him. What should I do? I can't carry him all the way home. Someone would notice. "What are our other options?" I murmer to myself. 

The first place would be in my hair. It would be soft and would not restrict his movements. And he would not have any pressure on him. However, birds, people, and maybe even a quick jerk of the head could end in his demise. The same situation with the shoulders...

Next would be any facial crevices, but ears and nose are just too gross, and the constant need to breathe and swallow would render the mouth useless as well...

The next would be... well, I just met him. I would not place him in my bra or shorts. Besides, it would be uncomfortable for him and myself. Plus, I just got him to trust me. If I do put him there it would break all of that trust that I worked so hard to get

That would leave... no... I could not put him there... but it was probably the safest place...

"Emily?" The tiny boy asked. He would be small enough... but...

"Sorry short stuff... just thinking..." I bite my lip "There is not many ways to get you to my home... to safety... but... I think the easiest way is..." I trail off, not wanting to say it

"To? What would be the best way?" He asked, looking up at me. I gather my courage

"With my foot. The safest place would be between my toes. No one would see you... and you" I say quickly and quietly. His eyes grew wide with fear.

"Your feet? But... they are so big.. and I... I am so small..." He murmers. "What about your backpack?"

"Do you want to ride with my textbooks and my sharpened number two pencils?" I ask. He sighs and shakes his head "I am sorry sweet heart, I swear I would do another way if I could."

"Fine... just... please be careful" He says. I smile and gently hug him. 

"Of course I will." I gently lower him and slip off a flipflop. I place him in front of the toegrip and slowly slip my foot in. I could tell he was very scared, he was physically shaking. I would be scared to if I was in his shoes... no pun intended. "I won't hurt you. I swear" I gently wiggle my toes into the grip and slowly squeeze him with my toes. "Sit down, I can see you." With him now sitting down one could just barely see him, if they knew what they were looking for. Which none of my neighbors or classmates would. Speaking of my classmates, they were all absorbed in leaving the school to see me putting a small person between my toes.

"O-Okay Emily. L-Let's go to your h-house" I could barely hear the little guy say.

"How does it feel?" I whisper.

"Well... our toes are a little sweaty and smelly... but they are soft and... I think I will be okay" I did not appreciate what he said at first, but as long as he was safe. I take a hesitant first step and hear an audible squish from under my foot and red splattered the floor. I stare in horror at what I had just done.

Chapter End Notes:


Oops... that was not supposed to happen