- Text Size +
In a sudden, intense panic, Joe's eyes shot open.

Darkness.

Deathly afraid, Joe squinted, trying to adjust his eyes. His final moments of sentience constantly replayed in his mind, each time more vivid than the last. Ann had forcibly fed him something. She'd said it was to shrink him. That was impossible, right? Joe knew it should've been, but Ann had seemed awfully convinced that it was the truth.

“...W-What...?” Joe asked, suddenly not understanding what was going on at all anymore.

It had taken awhile for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but they had, and the sights didn't make any sense. Based off the silhouette of the room, and the layout, it looked like he was... back at home?! How was that possible?

Feeling a bit too cool, he patted himself down, and found he was completely nude. What was going on? Had he gone to sleep naked? Why would he have done that? What if he'd been drugged? That could explain his fever dream, and why it seemed like there were so many strange things going on!

Looking around further, a sense of comfort ran over him. Beneath a nearly impenetrable cloak of darkness, he could make out his twin-sized bed exactly as he'd left it. The small table with a lamp next to his bed was where it should be, and he could make out the shape of the door to the living room from where he stood. It was all so comforting. So.. familiar.

Feeling around the walls, Joe reached the light switch, and flicked it up. Nothing. Looking around, some more, he noticed an extra dark spot on the ceiling, just above where he'd woken up. It had seemed so realistic, but what if it wasn't? What if there was some sort of natural disaster while he had slept? Something crashed through the roof of his room, knocking him out, along with the power! It was a long shot, but it made more sense than the impossible.

A sudden worry hit Joe like a train, as he began to question his family's safety. Were they caught up in whatever knocked him out too? Had they escaped, thinking him dead? He had to find them! He quickly ran to his room's door, feeling around for the handle.

Uncertainty consuming him, he pushed open the door, nearly falling out.

“You're finally awake.”

Joe clutched his ears and fell to his knees. The voice was Ann's, and in a millisecond all of his hopes that it was a dream were shattered. An endless plain of hardwood floor stretched in all directions, completely featureless, if not for the two titanic feet standing just outside of the door.

“I hope you like what I did with the place. It feels a bit cozier, don't you think?” Ann asked.

Frozen with terror, Joe looked up, and up, and up. Before, Ann was what he would have described as being exceptionally tall, and even then he'd viewed her as a being of deity-like status. Now though, now she was truly a titan. No longer clad in office attire, or workout clothing, she instead wore only frilly black lingerie that hugged her curves for dear life. Somehow, even in this state of undress she managed to keep an air of superiority about her though. The exquisite giantess was reminiscent of the building he'd been working in all week, and trying to fully comprehend her size only made him dizzy.

No, Joe reminded himself. She wasn't taller than normal, it was he who had to be shorter. How had she shrunk his house though? She'd needed a formula to shrink him, surely that wouldn't work on the house too? It didn't make any sense!

“I think I like your house more at this size.” Ann said, stepping forward and nudging a wall with tip of her foot and leaving a deep, toe-shaped divot in the wood. “Though since you're outside, I suppose I can get rid of it now.” She said, bending over suddenly.

Sheer panic overwhelmed Joe's body, and he ran back into his room, terrified of what Ann was planning on doing. Slamming the door shut, he locked it, though he knew it wouldn't make a difference either way. A cruel laugh echoed in the dark room, and the veil of darkness was suddenly lifted. The darker spot in the ceiling was actually a rather sizable hole, and through it he could see Ann bunch up what looked like a black piece of cloth.

“Hello down there.” Ann's voice echoed pleasantly from above, while she peered into the hole. “How'd you like that trick? I changed it from night, to day, and now I'll change it back!”

With that announcement, the vast sole of Ann's foot came down onto the hole in the roof, smothering the room under another veil of darkness. Joe knew the room wasn't safe, but it was still nerve wracking when the fragile wood of the ceiling began to creak and crack, bending under the gargantuan foot molesting it.

“So I suppose you want some explanation, don't you Joe?” Ann asked, rubbing her foot on the roof of the home, turning more of the roof into splinters. “Well, tiny, meaningless, pointless drivel like you doesn't deserve one.” She smiled, pressing a bit further, and caving in a part of the roof.

With that, Joe figured it would be better to take his chances outside, and ran back to the door, stepping out. Though exposed to Ann once again, she held one foot over his home, while he stood in the space directly between her legs. Were he not scared out of his mind, the sight would be one he'd remember fondly for ages, with the smooth columns of leg towering into the sky further than he could imagine. Those legs were almost as big as he was when full-sized, and had exponentially more power at the time as well. Now though, they were harbingers of death, and he could only view the otherwise ideal sight with mind-numbing terror.

“Although... I feel that you knowing some details would make you easier to break.” Ann said, her tone light and airy. “So, while the formula you were given only works on organisms, I've got... other methods to shrink non-living things, such as your lovely little home.”

Punctuating that explanation, Ann pressed her foot down completely, caving in a solid third of the home under her toes. Though Joe couldn't see them behind the wall and door, he could hear the toes press and crush the shattered frame of home and all his belongings into pulp.

“So, I'm in talks of building something new on the land where your home stood. Something that I would find useful. Maybe a candy shop?” Ann teased, salivating at the thought, and kicking her foot back. Crushed debris rocketed backwards, spreading across the blank floor like a fine layer of dust.

“Oh and don't worry about your parents. They were a bit fussy, but getting them to drink didn't take much effort.” Ann said wistfully, as if remembering a fond memory.

Joe's heart broke over Ann's words. Thanks to his stupid crush over this cruel, evil, woman, his entire family's lives were in danger. How was he going to get out of this? Could he even get out of this?

Bitterly, Joe realized that Ann's assumption of more information hurting him was right.

“You were out for hours. The sun's already set, so there's no time to finish everything on this beautiful Sunday.” Ann said, lifting a foot over the tiny man, and shaking her toes to knock loose bits of wood and debris. “I'd love to just step on you now, but I'd prefer to draw it out...” She said, setting her foot near Joe.

“As I'm sure you and your family will soon discover, I only keep things for as long as they're useful. And when you're no longer needed...” Ann said, crouching, her monumental body looking like the sky itself was falling onto the shrunken man. “Then you'll be disposed of...”

With that, Ann lifted her destructive right foot high into the air, and slammed it down on the rest of the tiny home. The flimsy thing exploded out from beneath her feet, sending wood flying in every direction while the blast of displaced air shot Joe a great distance away. Twisting her wide, meaty sole on the pulped remains of a nice family home, Ann's lips curled into a smile.

“...And of course, no one will ever notice!” She added, smiling demonically. “Your lives are amounting to these final moments, so learn to savor them.” She said, inhaling deeply and thrusting her prodigious chest out. A sight too erotic for words, one that Joe's mind told him should drive fear into his heart, but his body disagreed with his mind's sentiment. He didn't have the luxury of clothing to hide it now, and simply held his hands between his legs, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

Ann smiled high above Joe, and gave him a light tap with a big toe, just wanting to see his reaction.

Skidding across the floor, Joe clutched his ribs. It had only taken one of her toes to inflict this searing pain on his fragile form. That was a fraction of a fraction of her power, and Joe still couldn't handle it, much less digest what was happening to him now. The home he'd lived in his entire life. The home he'd grown up in. He'd spent birthdays, Christmases, New Year's, and everything at. The home was as important to him as his own flesh and blood mother and father.

Now it was gone. Destroyed. Carelessly wiped out to make a point by that evil, tan, foot. Joe felt sick, and wanted to vomit, but he hadn't eaten anything all day, and could do nothing but dry heave.

“Now let's get you to bed..” Ann said, the fun in her voice gone as she plucked the insignificant man up from the floor and carried him to her eyes. Her straight face broke into an awkward smile, as she tried to stifle a laugh.

“I see you're... ahem. A little excited.” Ann taunted, before flicking the helpless man in the groin. The hard nail of her finger hit like a truck, and Joe's entire body writhed in pain instantly. He wanted to curl up into a ball, and nurse his wounds, but instead he was forced to hang by his hands while Ann's smiling face mocked him wordlessly.

“Right.” Ann said, clearing her throat, and presenting a straight face again. “You know, I'd be impressed with how long you were out cold, if it weren't further evidence of your frailty.”

Joe just took the abuse, as his prevailing thoughts began to worry him. He wanted to be scared for his parents, and he was. He wanted to keep mourning the loss of his home, and he was. Deep down, below all that though, part of him wanted to just give in, and enjoy himself at Ann's feet. She'd demonstrated that she was willing to use excessive force, and he knew that offering his body was a death wish.

“Here.” Ann said, stepping up to a dresser, and opening the top drawer. “I'll get your roommates soon.”

Though Joe wanted to dwell on what Ann meant by roommates, he was more concerned with where he'd been placed. The drawer he'd been dropped in was full of... panties. Lacy, frilly, panties. Sensory overload didn't even begin to describe how he felt, and his mind was made up in an instant. He would live in the moment. His new home was a paradise, and he just wanted to roll around the soft, silken sheets that made up his many beds.

Slapping himself on the face, Joe grew angry. He'd let his base desires take over again, when he should be trying to think of a way out of this hellish situation! His parents were out there somewhere, and needed him! Would Ann be delivering them to him? Maybe that's what she meant by roommates!

“Here's your first roommate!” Ann announced, having returned. Her face looming over the open drawer, she smiled at its tiny occupant, before dropping in a moist, well-worn sock on one end of the drawer. “And here's the other! Happy dreams.” She laughed, dropping another sock on the opposite end of the drawer, before closing it shut.

Enveloped in darkness, the air quickly grew heady, and humid. He knew it was a strange thing to focus on, but he'd recognized those socks as the same she wore when they were working out! The smell was taking over his mind, and had already tainted all the fresh air.

Trying to focus was impossible. The smell of Ann's workout filled his entire being, and the cushions he was resting on were driving him absolutely insane with desire. Joe knew he should be mad, but he'd never had much willpower, and this was a situation even the strongest-willed men would find difficult to concentrate in.

Taking deep, frequent breaths, Joe gave in to his desires, and collapsed back onto a cushion of panties. For a brief, blissful moment, he forgot all about his problems. He didn't care if he lived or died, and didn't care if Ann got away with her crimes with no repercussions. He wished the moment could last forever, and standing on shaky legs, walked in the direction of one of the moist socks.

Reaching it quickly, Joe was lost in the moment, as he held onto the soft, cottony piece of footwear. It was far, far bigger than his body, but he didn't care. He hugged the moist cotton to his body, and let it cover him completely. If this was what it was like to have Ann step on him, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe he should welcome death with open arms. Maybe a brief spot on Ann's foot was all he was really worth in life.

Having lost control of his body, he felt his hips thrust upward into the sock, while he breathed in her omnipresent scent. Opening his mouth, he sank his teeth into some of the cotton, and chewed on it violently while his rapidly beating heart circulated the foot-scented air around his body. The soft cotton was amazing, and lowering himself to this level was unbelievably humiliating.

The survival part of his brain grew quieter and quieter as Joe continued to thrust into the blanket of cotton on his body, until he finally fell asleep.

---

“Hey...” Ann's voice whispered, following it with a loud yawn. “Hey, someone wants to see you.”

Consciousness slowly returned to Joe, and he looked straight up, the open drawer looking like a great rip in the sky. Ann stood above the drawer again, looking like she'd just woken up. Wearing flannel pajamas, her hair was messy and her eyes were squinted, as if she wasn't yet used to the light. Beneath that though, she still wore that same mischievous smile.

“Look, someone wants to see you.” She said again, breaking into a giggle.

Bringing her hand up over the edge of the drawer, Joe squinted, and could make out a tiny, panicking man in Ann's fingers. He screamed in terror, only widening Ann's smile at the miniature man's plight.

It was his father!

Letting go of the sock he'd been clinging to, Joe shot up and tried to climb the smooth edges of the drawer. His father was in Ann's grasp, and he had to do something to save the man! Anything!

Ann smiled toothily at Joe's desperate struggles, and let her tongue slip from between her lips. She gave a long, languid lick to the small man she held, massaging her tongue into his head, and enjoying the symphony of panic she'd created.

Joe wanted to scream at Ann to stop, but his throat was too dry to utter anything but a hoarse shout. Desperate to save the man, he dropped to his knees, and clasped his hands together. Tears flowed down his face like a river, and he begged for his father's life as well as his dry voice could manage.

“You should always start the day with some protein.” Ann teased, moving her extended tongue beneath the man. Dropping her tiny payload onto it, she turned her lips up at the feeling of his panicked escape attempts.

Then, the tongue retreated slowly, drawing its cargo back inside the cage of shiny, white teeth.

The fear in Joe's body turned to adrenaline, and he jumped at the wall of the drawer. Again he slid off, the smooth surface proving impossible to climb. Crumpling into a heap, Joe looked up watching as his father slid into the dark wet cavern of Ann's mouth. The teeth clacked shut, leaving Joe with only a toothy smile to look at.

Ann swallowed. Loudly. Purposefully. The man didn't amount to much more than a snack, but she wanted Joe to hear the signal of his father's demise. He wasn't even a visible lump going down Ann's throat, so tiny was he.

Running her fingers down her chin, Ann caressed her smooth neck, as if massaging the man down her gullet. It wasn't necessary, just like her overly loud swallow, but she knew it would elicit a greater desperation from Joe himself.

“Not bad. I could go for seconds.” Ann said, before yawning widely into the drawer. Her smooth lips parted, and the vast den of her mouth slid over Joe. Extending her tongue again, she let a bit of her saliva drip down onto the man and cover him before closing her mouth and standing up.

“I should get ready for work.” She said to the tightly curled up man in her drawer before shutting him back into darkness.

With the light extinguished, Joe was swallowed by the inky blackness again, and he simply rocked back and forth in place. He wanted to go home. He wanted for none of this to have happened. He wanted to be with his mom and dad again. He wished he'd never met Ann. He wished he'd never fallen for her. He wished he hadn't left with her yesterday.

Joe sobbed. He was a broken man. He'd lost his freedom, his home, and now his father. Ann had taken everything from him, leaving him a husk, of a man. A shell of his former self.

Mentally and emotionally beaten, Joe just continued to rock in place.

---

A loud noise awoke Joe, with him not realizing he'd fallen asleep again. The images from the morning haunted him, and he tried to shut them out of his mind. Movement was occurring outside of his prison, and he tried to focus on it.

The clacking of shoes could be heard walking around the room outside. Ann was clearly back home from work, but what was she planning now? Why hadn't she already opened the drawer? Did she forget about him?

“Yeah, he didn't show up today, and didn't call in about it.” Ann said. Her voice was muffled, but loud enough for him to easily understand. “So he'll have to be terminated.”

She was on the phone! Speaking about work related things, no doubt. Joe's head shoulders sank, as a bad feeling began to form in the pit of his stomach.

“Yup. Only a week, then he misses! White people, huh?” Ann continued, laughing pleasantly. She sure seemed nicer to whoever she was talking to than she'd ever been to Joe. “Yes, just J-O-E.” She spelled to the person on the other end of the phone.

Ann was talking about him. He was fired from his job, and it would be reported as a simple absence. Of course she had no intention of letting anyone know what she'd done! Why would she report herself? It was stupid of him to hope for something like that.

Suddenly the drawer opened, and Ann's huge, beautiful hands lowered inside. Plucking him out like a crane machine, she lowered him to the floor and kicked the shoes from her feet. Walking to a jar on the top of a nearby table, she pulled out a tiny violently thrashing woman.

“He provided the wrong address too. ...Yeah... Yeah, the one he provided was land I already owned, and was going to have a sweets shop built on, actually. I know this great chocolatier.” Ann laughed into the phone while she flicked the screaming woman in her fingers.

Joe knew who the tiny woman had to be. If Ann had truly gotten both of his parents, then that would be his mom in her grasp now. He wanted to be with her, and know her comforting embrace again.

“No, that's about it. Yes, it's always sad to see a worker go, but that's business.” Ann continued. “Ok, thanks.”

With that, Ann nonchalantly dropped the woman she was holding, before turning off her phone. The minuscule scream lasted only a second, before the woman was a broken pile on the floor, directly before Ann's feet. Like hungry predators her toes moved about, ready to have their way with the injured prey directly before them.

The instant Ann's fingers released his mother, Joe ran. He knew he couldn't have possibly reached her before she hit the ground, but he couldn't live with himself if he didn't try. Though he moved as quickly as he could, the sickening crack of his mother hitting the floor rang in his ears. She screamed in pain, and Joe tripped over his own feet, the sight and sound of his anguishing mother making him feel even more helpless.

“Had to get some business taken care of.” Ann said, before stepping onto the helpless woman, and burying her form in the soft, unending flesh of her sole. “But, I did come up with a fun, new game!” She smiled.

Before Joe could fully process Ann's statement, her unoccupied foot moved over Joe, and nudged him lightly. The air around him instantly grew hot, while the foot permeated his senses. He was falling back under her spell, and Joe fearfully looked up at the sadistic, manipulative giantess.

“Now, wimpy, all you have to do is rub my feet.” Ann said, licking her lips. “If you do a good job, then your mother survives. If you don't, however...” She trailed off, and placed a bit more pressure on the prone woman.

Another loud, but still muffled screech rang from beneath Ann's other foot.

“Got it?” Ann asked.

Shaking in trepidation, Joe wasn't sure how to handle Ann's ultimatum. He had to keep her pleased by rubbing her feet. If not then... he didn't want to think about it. He couldn't even keep the colossal woman's limb-sized feet pleased when he was at his full size, how was he supposed to do that now that he could be crushed between two of her toes?!

“I guess he doesn't care.” Ann said to the woman beneath her feet sternly, rolling her around a bit.

Turning to face the object of all his desires and fears, Joe set to work. The air around him was moist, and he could feel sticky sweat begin to form on his body. Doing his best to ignore it, he stepped between Ann's big and second toe. The walls of flesh towered over him on both sides, while they came to a point directly in front of him. It was harder to breathe here, and the awe-inspiring power of her toes could be sensed. He could sense his body's desires beginning to cloud his judgment again, and Joe slammed his fists into the barrier of wet skin before him, rubbing it with all his strength.

The moisture that had accumulated there quickly got on his hands, but he did his best to ignore it. Joe alternated between tackling her toes shoulder first, and outright attacking them. He didn't know if he was making progress, but he could see, feel, and hear the toes moving in response to his work.

“I can barely feel that. Try harder!” Ann yelled down, her other foot cruelly pressing the innocent woman into her sole even more deeply. She was quite sure she felt a light snap from the latest bit of pressure, but kept this fact from the boy.

Redoubling his efforts, Joe found the task increasingly difficult to perform. Ann's sweat completely covered his body, and the feeling was entirely new to him. When she'd wrapped her body around his, he'd felt like he was under her spell, like she controlled his every movement. Now even the sweat from her body was dominating his presence, and causing his mind to enter those dark places again.

The soft flesh of her toes rubbed into him, but Joe tried to stand strong. He thought of how his doing a good job was necessary. He thought of... those feet. They were everywhere. He couldn't get away from them. He didn't want to get away from them.

Joe thought back to the black ant he'd seen. It was tiny, helpless, and Ann had crushed it without an ounce of remorse. That's just the way things went. Big things crushed little things. Strong things killed weak things. Predators consumed their prey. It was unfair, but that's how it was. He and his family were little, puny, weak. Ann and her feet were strong. She deserved the pleasure of wiping them out. It was her right.

The heat from his standing place was beginning to get to him, and Joe started breathing deeper to offset his fatigue. He smelled Ann. He felt her, saw her, heard her, and could taste her as he breathed in. She owned him. She was the boss. She made the rules. She would get rid of him if he didn't follow them.

Then, Joe gave in.

Part of his mind begged him to stop. He had to save his mother. Ever since Joe started having these thoughts about his boss, he'd always managed to shut them out, and maintain sanity. Now, his desires shut out his rational thinking and he hugged the flesh between Ann's toes. His groin moved on its own, and thrust into the ocean of feet that he was submerged in. His heart rate increased, but he could only concentrate on getting done what he wanted to get done. He thought about how tiny he was now, and his face flushed as he constantly reminded himself that he was small enough to fit between the toes of a Goddess.

No. He wasn't tiny. She was big. Massive. Monumental. A towering behemoth of beauty and power for which he had been allowed access. Her feet were like a great, wide sea. An endless frontier of moving, shifting flesh, and he was just a lost speck, desperately seeking sustenance.

Now he had struck gold, and he could feel he was getting close. Two minutes of his ceaseless thrusting into her flesh lead to a euphoric feeling through his entire body, and he fell to his knees. Ann's toes were his everything, robbing him of his own senses. She was omnipotent, and he was a speck of dust, infinitesimally small in the grand scene of her feet.

The euphoria lasted an extra minute before the toes retreated, and Joe fell to his chest, feeling the moist residue of her feet on the hardwood floor. They were proof of her presence, and she'd taken proof of his presence with her when she'd pulled her feet away.

“Well done.” Ann said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Laying on his back, Joe panted in fatigue. The reality of his situation was drifting back onto him slowly, but he couldn't wipe the goofy, pleased smile from his face. For once, he'd acted on instinct, not thinking of consequences. Things were gonna be alright. Ann had shown a remarkable amount of foresight before, maybe this was also part of her plan? Did she know he would give in?

Then, a loud, feminine shriek came from beneath Ann's other foot. Sitting up, Joe glanced at the source of the sound, craned his neck to look up at Ann's face. The giantess smiled devilishly, her grin baring her teeth at his surprise.

Slowly, cruelly, Ann's foot came down on Joe's mother like a press. The shrieks of terror and pain were quickly drowned out as the foot flesh filled her mouth, and completely muted her. Her limbs were then pinned to the floor, while the weight of the flesh covering her continued to increase. After almost a minute of the pleasant struggles, a muffled snap sounded from under Ann's toes, followed by a firm twist of the foot.

“Oops.” She said sarcastically.

Joe fell to his back, his mind broken. He'd seen too much over the past twenty-four hours to ever fully recover. If he were lucky enough to make out of Ann's room alive, it definitely wouldn't be unscathed. Mental scars that could never heal were fresh in his mind, and his eyes went dead as he finally gave up. She'd taken everything from him. There wasn't a thing she could do to make his situation any worse, so she should just crush him, and let the torturous existence that was once his life end.

“Now for round two.” Ann announced, slapping one of her feet onto Joe's body, and forcing him to lie on his back. “You know what I'm talking about.” She asked, sliding her toes up and down his legs.

Joe's face contorted into a mask of surprise when Ann's foot stepped onto his groin, and started to rub. She couldn't just end his life peacefully, she had to squeeze every last drop of humiliation from him! The toes relentlessly rubbed up and down, forcing the feelings back into his body against his will. He tried to slide back, escape the molesting digits, but the weight of the foot kept him pinned in place.

Then, he lost it all over again. A warm feeling ran throughout his entire body, and he could only gaze at the ceiling, his mouth wide open in surprise. A second later he felt the weight of the foot bear down on his legs fiercely, and he emitted a hoarse scream of pain.

“Too late.” Ann said, before rubbing her toes on him again.

With no time to rest, Joe tried once more to escape the toes. Twice over the course of a couple of minutes was far too much for any man, and he could feel sharp bolts of pain come from his crotch as the soft toes continued to work him over.

Again warmth came over Joe, and Ann's foot pressed down forcefully.

“Gotta time it just right...” Ann said, before rubbing her toes into Joe's groin. He couldn't help but find the situation intensely exciting, and it was bringing a tremendous amount of pain as she continued to drive her foot into his lower body mercilessly. Every time he finished up, it was accompanied by a painful driving of the giant foot into his body, and he prayed she would get whatever she wanted out of him soon.

A dozen failed attempts later, and Joe felt like he was on fire. There was no further pleasure to be derived from Ann's forceful foot-rape, and he just lay on his back, begging for her to stop.

Finally, it happened again. His legs were about to shake from the fifteenth failed attempt when she suddenly timed it correctly. The instant he drove his hips up, and his arousal into the soft flesh of her toe, was the same instant that she pressed down roughly, completely overpowering his ascent and driving him roughly to the floor.

A cruel smile played across Ann's lips.

The pressure compounded, and Joe braced himself. Ann's toes pressed down onto his body, while the sickening snap of cracking bone rang through Joe's ears. He prayed to every deity he could think of. He prayed that karma was real, and Ann would get hers for what she was doing here today.

“I knew I'd get it eventually!” Ann said proudly, raking her sticky toes off the man, and replacing it with her clean foot. “But I'm afraid our time has come to an end. I'm sure you were listening in on my phone conversation earlier, weren't you?” She whispered softly.

Joe didn't react.

“Hey, I'm talking to you.” Ann said, before slowly lifting her foot, and sliding it forward. The sole of her foot hovered inches above Joe's prone body, like a low flying aircraft. Tensing his body up, Joe could feel the wrinkled flesh skim his arousal, rubbing it like a washboard. It was a nerve wracking feeling, knowing that he could fit it between any one of those divots of flesh.

Then it lowered onto him.

Like a heavy blanket, the ceiling of sole pressed onto his body. Opening his mouth, Joe hoped to get a noise out, a beg for mercy, a plead to stop, something. He instead was only met with a mouthful of sole, and felt the soft skin begin to compress around his body. His lower body still ached, so he couldn't hope to escape.

“I'll release it when you're ready to cooperate.”

Buried into an endless expanse of foot was an altogether new experience. Had he not been so small it would have been something he looked forward to, but instead he found himself desperate for air. Ann's presence was all-encompassing, and as her sole conformed to his shape, increasingly harder to survive against.

“Are you ready yet?” Ann asked, before twisting her foot in place.

Beneath the foot, Joe felt one of his arms get caught in the yielding flesh. He couldn't make out the words Ann was saying, but he could feel himself going lightheaded from the lack of air. The constant pain he was in began to dull, as the foot smothering his body twisted suddenly! He felt his arm bend in a way it shouldn't have, and could feel the vibration of it snapping ripple through the flesh above him.

“Oops! I guess that means you're ready to cooperate now.” Ann said with a smile, sliding her foot from the battered and beaten man. She watched him writhe in pain, clutching his broken arm. There wasn't the slightest hint of pity towards his plight, only an excited glint as she looked over him.

Then, she lifted her foot over his body again, this time opting to slam it into the floor loudly. Another couple of snaps could be heard, and Ann's face flushed at the sensation.

Joe screamed hoarsely. He wasn't dead. She'd purposely spared him. She could have ended it, right then and there but hadn't. Instead, she'd finished the job her perfect timing had started. He could no longer feel anything below his waist, and he was afraid of looking down, to confirm what had happened to it.

“So, I was discussing your employment status. You didn't show up for work today, and didn't call in. That's grounds for... what, exactly?” Ann smiled, tapping her toes on her half-crushed captive. “We've been over this before, remember?” She said, her lips turning to a pout. It would have been almost cute, if it weren't so terrifying.

“It's grounds for termination, my lowly employee.”

With his vision fading rapidly, Joe lost every ounce of rebellion he'd held before. He shakily clasped his hands, and begged as well as a dying man could. He couldn't face death with courage. He was too weak. Too spineless. He begged Ann to spare him. Begged her to restore him to normal. He didn't want to die. He wanted his mom and dad. He wanted to be in his warm, safe bed, away from the evils of the world.

“It's been a fun ride, but all rides come to an end.” Ann winked, before lifting the sole of her foot, and sliding it over the begging man. “I appreciate the work you've done for us, but now I'm going to have to terminate you. Your life... is worth less than mine.” She explained, her face flushing while her breathing rate increased.

As that foot lifted, Joe could see a deep, red stain on the sole. He knew that his legs were the cause of that, but was still too frightened to look down. Even as the soft, yielding skin slid over him, and pressed down. The weight mounted, but he still held hope. Ann would release her foot, and say it was all a big joke. His parents were fine, and everything would be back to the way it was before. Then they'd start dating for real! She'd give him a promotion, and they'd get married, and have happy little children. They'd name them after his parents, and he would live the perfect, idyllic life.

The thoughts never stopped running through Joe's mind as the rest of his body was pressed deeper and deeper into the flesh of Ann's foot. The pressure rose to obscene amounts as the soft blanket quickly became an overpowering weight. Before his life could even flash before his eyes, Joe heard, more than felt, his demise. The sound of his body crunching to a paste echoed in his mind for a fraction of an instant before he expired.

The sound was muffled, as the tonnage of Ann's foot blocked most of it. She'd felt it though. Her breathing grew deeper, and she ran her hands down her body, wanting the feeling to last. A man's death throes were always immensely pleasurable, and her entire, massive body shuddered at the feeling.

A warm glow emanating from her skin, Ann looked down at her foot. The remains of the tiny, expired man were still there, and his cool remains felt nice against her hot skin.