- Text Size +
Joe lay in bed, as the toll of another restless night weighed on his psyche. The sun had been up for around an hour now, but he couldn't bring himself to go back to sleep. Ann was going to visit again today, but hadn't said when. A proper night of sleep would help him perform his best for whatever humiliating task the day had in store, but he was too afraid of missing her visit entirely to have slept much. Paranoia gripped him as he lay in bed wide awake. He wasn't quite sure what to expect.

The smell of cooking food wafted into Joe's room, and tickled his nose. He was grateful that hunger wasn't an issue at the moment, or he'd have been at the table with his parents. They'd ask questions, wanting to know more about Ann. When did they meet? How did they start dating? Joe didn't have answers, and didn't feel properly equipped to make them up on the fly either.

Tossing and turning, Joe tried to make himself comfortable in bed, when a series of loud knocks were heard from his home's front door. Heart soaring, Joe instantly leaped out of bed, becoming a light-blue blur as he zipped to the door.

Quick as he was, his mother had somehow reached the door first. She opened it slowly, and Joe could see his mother shrink back upon seeing who was at the door. Turning nervously, she was grateful to see that Joe was present, and she wouldn't have to go find him.

“It's Ann, Joe. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.” She said, chuckling nervously before briskly walking away.

The door flew open, bringing with it a cool gust of wind, and Ann herself. Crouching, she stepped through the door frame, stopping halfway when she noticed Joe. Not bothering to stand, she smiled at the short man, addressing him like a child.

“Still in your pajamas?” She asked, stifling a laugh. “Come on, we're going to an old gym I own. Get dressed to work out, I'll be waiting in the car for no more than five minutes. If you're late, consider this, 'Relationship'” over.” She said, using finger quotes and winking.

Saying nothing else, she turned around, stepped back outside, and strode to her car.

Not giving it any further thought, Joe scurried back to his room. Quickly changing out of his pajamas, he nearly jumped into a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. Lacing up a pair of sneakers, he bolted straight for the dining room.

“Ann and me are going to get something to eat instead!” Joe shouted, having made up the excuse on the spot. He crossed his fingers, praying that his parents would buy it, and not dwell on his claim.

“Sure, sure, we'll see you later.” Joe's father said, never looking down from the newspaper he was reading.

“Have fun.” His mother added from the next room over.

No sooner had Joe heard the words that he was sprinting out the front door, slamming it shut behind him. The crisp winter air was chilly, and he considered going back for a jacket. A quick look at the car only feet away quashed this thought, and he continued over to it instead.

Reaching the car, he heard the soft click of doors unlocking, and opened the passenger side. It was just as sleek and elegant on the inside as it was on the outside, and his small body sank into the plush leather chair. The car's heater was on, making the interior toasty, and Joe wordlessly closed his eyes, thinking now would be a good time to rest.

Unfortunately he was far too excited for that, and his mind began to burn with curiosity as the car began its journey. There were so many questions he wanted to ask Ann, and right now seemed to be the perfect time. It was just the two of them. A completely private setting. No risk of anyone walking in on their conversation at all. He wanted to ask about his employment status. He wanted to know why she was allowing him to indulge in his fantasies while receiving nothing in return. He wanted to know why she'd bought the home he lived in.

Joe wanted to know a lot of things, but Ann sat in stony silence as she drove. He was too scared to initiate a conversation, and was beginning to regret jumping into the car so quickly. What if things here didn't pan out so well? What if this was some kind of a trap?

The pair sat in silence. Joe's mind continued to thirst for answers, with Ann unaware of his need for information. Time seemed to slow in that speeding car, as the long, uneventful ride was beginning to wear on Joe's patience. He was hoping for Ann to break the silence somehow, but it never happened.

“Wake up. We're here.” Ann said, placing a huge palm on Joe's shoulder, and shaking him awake. He hadn't realized he'd fallen asleep, and yawned widely. Taking a moment to look around, he could see that the car was parked in a rather empty lot. Opening his side of the vehicle, he stepped out and shivered violently. The chilly air was a bit of a shock after relaxing in that warm car, and Joe exhaled on his hands, trying to generate some heat.

“How do you like it?” Ann asked, beaming with pride.

The building was massive. It stretched out far larger than Joe thought a gym should, and he could feel his jaw drop just taking in its full size. Did she really own this place? Just how much money did this woman have?

“Come on.” Ann said, walking to a set of double glass doors. Pushing them open, Ann walked in, and the shivering man followed behind closely.

To Joe's relief, the building was warm, and he was surprised to discover that it was quite a bit smaller on the inside than it had appeared from the outside. Maybe most of the extra real estate was for showers, or other amenities that weren't on display on the main floor. The occasional person was scattered here and there, but they paid the strange couple no mind as they were more focused on their own routines.

“Well! Let's do this!” Ann said, excitement evident in her voice as she zipped down her jacket, and slipped out of it. “He's with me!” She said, tossing the jacket to a very surprised clerk.

Joe watched Ann slide that zipper down with his eyes wide. Beneath the jacket was a short tanktop, exposing her belly. It stretched drum-tight around her firm breasts as she inhaled the air of the gym deeply. A pair of wristbands and short shorts completed the look, and he took a moment to appreciate her form as she turned to face him. Taking a moment to crouch, she made sure the laces on her plain, white sneakers were still tied before addressing Joe again.

“Alright, we're going to warm up first. Keep up now.” Ann said, jogging to the back of the gym, where a pile of rubber mats was stacked. Joe struggled to keep up, his short legs covering a significantly smaller distance with each step.

“We're gonna use the same mat. It's easier that way.” Ann said, taking one from the stack and dropping it on the floor. Then, without any warning, she fell face forward onto the gym mat, catching herself with her palms, and immediately transitioned into rapid pushups.

Piecing things together, a bad feeling began to form in the pit of Joe's stomach about the trip he'd agreed to. There was no way he'd be able to keep up with Ann in anything involving physical competition, and there was no way she'd make any attempt to hide this fact. He was in for some humiliation, and was already formulating excuses to go home early.

“Forty-nine! Fifty!” Ann announced, standing up smoothly. A light sheen of sweat beginning to form on her body. Her breathing rate was increased, but she seemed none the worse for wear.

“Now you go.” She directed, smiling and setting her hands on her hips.

Acting as told, Joe lowered himself to the mat slowly. He could see the outline of Ann's palm prints on the rubber surface, and out of curiosity, set his own hands in the center of them. The prints were still warm, and extended far beyond the tips of his fingers.

Then, Joe attempted his first pushup. While he was very light, this also meant he was lacking in muscle mass, and his arms shook wildly with the effort of his first lift. Continuing slowly, a strained sweat started to form on his forehead before he'd even finished his third, and his arms felt like they were made of liquid fire.

“Keep it up. Those first two don't count because of poor form, but I think you may be onto something with this one.” Ann said, grinning wickedly. “How about if I remind you how to do them, before you embarrass yourself further.” She offered, getting into position over Joe.

Thankful for the break, Joe let his arms collapse, and fell to his face. He wanted to take a moment to lay there and get some rest, but could already imagine Ann scolding him for not moving out of the way fast enough. Slowly turning to his back, Joe enjoyed his moment of comfort a moment longer, when Ann's immense body came falling like a meteor onto his small frame.

Bracing himself for impact, Joe knew this would end with a few broken bones.

With no regard for the person beneath her, Ann caught herself, and demonstrating how to properly do pushups. She'd come too fast for Joe to get out of the way, and he was now imprisoned beneath her immense form, her arms serving as bars for the prison that held him. Making things even more awkward, Ann's breasts were mauling his head, wobbling about in her shirt teasingly and constantly blotting his view. In a brief moment of lucidity, he noticed that a strap from Ann's tank top had slipped from her shoulder. Just the thought of what this could lead to brought an unwanted tightness in Joe's pants, especially given how rapidly her body was rubbing on his.

“Like! This! It's! Easy! Joe!” Ann shouted, picking up her pace. “Don't! Work! Too! Hard! Though! We're! Just! Getting! Started!” She ordered, taking a moment to rest.

Joe wanted to listen to Ann's advice. He really did, but was far too distracted with the flesh mauling his face to pay attention. So it naturally came as a surprise when she suddenly stayed in the down position, her huge body smothering his against the mat. Enjoyment rapidly settled into a panic for air, and Joe's flailing limbs were doing little to free him.

“Good start.” Ann announced finally, pushing herself up and standing to her feet again. “You need to work on your upper body strength a bit Joe, so stand up! The bench press awaits!” Ann said happily, wiping her forehead and walking to one of the empty benches scattered around the gym's floor.

Paralyzed in disbelief, it took Joe a minute to fully recover from Ann's battery of his face, and stand on wobbly legs. Though she had already walked off, he took some initiative himself and picked up the used mat, placing it back on top of the stack.

“Hurry up Joe!” Ann shouted, already laying on the too-small bench. “We'll just use the bar, since we wouldn't want you hurting those twigs you call arms.” She laughed, grabbing the empty bar with both hands and making the entire thing look quite small.

The bench press had always been a demeaning activity for Joe. He had trouble lifting the bar alone, it weighing almost half as much as he did. He couldn't fight it though, Ann's eyes were so bright and eager, ready to force him into this activity if he fought back.

“Joe!” Ann snarled as she sat up, the friendliness in her demeanor vanishing in an instant. “The bench press requires a spotter! Even if I'm only demonstrating, you need to follow the rules! So get back there!” She ordered, laying her head back down on the mat.

Frightened, Joe moved behind the bar, and placed his hands in between Ann's own. He knew his assistance wasn't necessary, but was too afraid of her wrath to bring this fact up.

“Good.” Ann said, satisfied with Joe's willingness to please. “Now, there's a rhythm to this Joe. Inhale on your way up, exhale on your way down.” Ann said, easily lifting the iron bar. She made it look simple, and feeling the metal in his hands made Joe begin to wonder. Maybe he'd be able to do it now? The last time he'd lifted weights was in high school, and he had a few years on him since then. Maybe he could show off to Ann by shattering her expectations, and lifting that bar!

“And that's all there is to it.” Ann proclaimed, setting the bar back on its rungs. “Now you try.” She said, leaving the cushion.

With a deep breath, Joe lay on the moist bench. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he knew this was it. He would prove himself with this, he had to. With a deep breath, he raised his hands to the bar, and wrapped his fingers around it tightly. Ann's torso appeared above, serving as his spotter, while he lifted the bar as high as he could.

Arms shaking with the weight, Joe steeled his nerves, intent on proving his ability. Lowering the bar to his chest, Ann watched with a bored expression far above, bending over slightly to watch him struggle. Her breathing was still a little labored from her warmup, and the sweet minty scent of her breath was quite pleasant.

Determined to prove himself, he shut his eyes, and with a burst of power, lifted the bar! Ann gasped, taken aback, while Joe's confidence soared, feeling as if he could do anything. Truthfully, it took all his power to lift that bar even once, but a few years ago, he wasn't even able to do that! Maybe there was hope for him yet!

With a wide smile, Joe opened his eyes, seeking approval from Ann, but found she wasn't standing over him anymore. In a panic, he turned his head sideways, quickly spotting her standing at the end of the iron bar. In her hands, a round metal plate, and she gave him a sly grin. Silently praying she wouldn't do it, they were left completely unanswered as she slipped the plate onto the end of the bar. Not prepared for the extra weight, he leaned in that direction violently, and would have dropped the entire thing, had Ann not caught it with one hand.

“So you're not quite up to sixty-five pounds yet. Good to know.” She said, unimpressed as she easily plucked the bar from Joe's arms and slipped it back on the rack. “One more machine to warm up on, then we'll REALLY get going!” She said, licking her lips like a predator.

Rubbing his sore shoulders, Joe sat up, following after Ann silently. His moment of triumph had been dashed, and now he was going to have to follow her to a new arena of humiliation. What impossible task would she force him into now? Maybe they would race on a treadmill, first person to a mile wins. Maybe he'd have to sit on an exercise bike, and be mocked when his legs weren't quite long enough to make the full rotation required.

“Leg presses!” Ann announced once they reached the machine. Stepping to the side, she modified the amount of weight on the machine in secret, before turning to face Joe again. “With this you'll get stronger quads, hamstrings, and most importantly...” She said, trailing off as she moved back to where Joe stood. “...a better gluteus maximus!” She finished, crouching to slap Joe's rear.

“Now go for it!” She cheered, lifting Joe and dropping him into the machine. “I set the machine to 200 pounds. Leg muscles are strong, so I'm sure you can pull this off despite your... disgraceful performance at the bench press.” Ann said, laughing.

Ignoring her snide remark, Joe made himself comfortable on the cushion, and placed his sneakers on the large metal plate. All he had to do was push forward on the plate, and that would lift the weights to his side. Telling himself it would be simple, he pushed his legs forward with a display of strength that felt positively herculean to the small man.

Silence. The weights weren't even nudged with Joe's effort. Ann shook her head in disappointment, sighing audibly. Desperate to prove himself, Joe removed his feet, and then kicked them both into the metal plate at once, hoping to at least make a dent in the amount of weight she'd set for him.

Again the weights stood still, however now the bottoms of Joe's feet were sore the force he'd put into kicking the machine. Shaking his legs in an attempt to ease the pain, Joe tried to laugh it off nervously, before finding himself plucked from the seat all over again.

Placing him on the floor, Ann wordlessly took the seat next, and placed her incomparably larger feet onto the metal plate. The huge tennis shoes looked like they'd only brushed the plate, when the sound of the weights clinking and rising was heard. Upon hearing the sounds, her eyes narrowed, boring holes into Joe.

“I was hoping the machine was broken. Thought maybe it was stuck on a higher setting. But it's not.” Ann said, sighing sadly. “Go increase the weight, I can't even look at you right now I'm so disappointed.” She ordered, turning away from Joe.

Filled with a deep sadness, he nonetheless did as he was told. Moving to the opposite side of the machine, he found the stack of metal plates. Each was labeled as one-hundred pounds, and sure enough, a metal rod was slid into the second weight. Slipping the rod out, he moved it up a notch, increasing the total to three-hundred pounds.

Hearing the rod slide back in, Ann pushed onto the metal platform again, the plates clinking with the bare minimum of effort.

“More.” She said simply, removing her feet and waiting.

Feeling a bit upset over the whole ordeal, Joe decided he'd give Ann more than she could handle. Let her see what it was like to not be able to lift something. Sliding the rod out again, he moved it up three bars this time. A staggering six-hundred pounds of weight should be enough to make even the seemingly invulnerable giantess squirm.

Repeating the action, the weights were again easily lifted, and Ann stopped after only one press. “More.” She ordered.

Stunned, Joe slipped the bar out and moved it up one further. Seven-hundred pounds of weight on the leg press. How could Ann possess such strength? Was six-hundred just too easy? Or was she only trying to show off?

“More.” Ann said again, annoyance creeping into her voice.

Hands trembling Joe did as he was told, adding yet another bar to the machine. Eight-hundred pounds. That was simply insane. Was she trying to make a point? He knew she was stronger than him, she could stop now. She might seriously hurt herself if she actually tried to lift that!

“Hmm... adequate.” Ann stated, working the machine with her thick, powerful legs. Up and down the set of weights clinked as the motion repeated. It was a beautiful display, one that hypnotized Joe.

“...Fifty. Whew.” Ann heaved, finally removing her feet from the plate. “That's all we'll need for now. Come on Joe, it's time to get serious.” she said, standing and stretching. She never looked at him while she said this, only walking to a big set of double doors hidden in a corner of the gym. Joe followed, watching her legs. He expected to see her stumble, or maybe lose balance with all the weight she'd just pressed, but her posture was perfect as ever.

“You're gonna love this.” she said while pulling a ring of keys from the pocket of her shorts, and unlocking the doors. “Spent quite a bit on it, making sure it was perfect!”

Joe grumbled to himself. Ann's excitement could only mean bad things for him, and he wanted to just go home, and end the day early.

“And, here we are!” Ann announced, opening the doors dramatically. “Beautiful, isn't it?” She asked, beaming with pride and smiling widely.

Beautiful wasn't the word Joe would ascribe to it. Chilling seemed much more appropriate, in every context. This room wasn't as warm as the main gym, but it seemed every bit as large as the rest of the building. The walls were lined with punching bags, speed bags, and gymnastic equipment.

It was the centerpiece of the room that really sent a chill down Joe's spine though. A large, squared ring was set up, with three ropes covering all sides. Was he going to be forced into a boxing match with Ann? There was no way he could put up much of a fight, and she was more likely to kill him than get anything worthwhile out of a match!

Sure enough, Ann grabbed one of Joe's arms, and literally dragged him with her as she ran to the canvas ring. Even while standing on the ground, the top of Ann's head looked to be only an inch or so from the height of the middle rope! Joe, on the other hand, could tell that the top of his head looked about even with the ring's canvas surface.

“Standard issue wrestling ring. Twenty by twenty feet, each rope is twenty inches apart, and the apron is fifty-four inches high.” Ann said proudly. “Now that we've got some adrenaline from that warmup, you and me are gonna spar.” She added, patting Joe on the shoulder.

Wrestling? So she wasn't going to beat him into a pulp, only force him into painful submissions? While this wasn't what Joe had expected the instant he saw that ring, it provided him no comfort. All the warming up had been leading to this. She'd showed up at his home, plucked him from it's safety, and brought him to this gym he'd never set foot in. Why? For a physical contest between the two of them, and it didn't take a genius to figure out who had the advantage.

Grabbing the top ropes for support, Ann took a giant step up to the apron, then pushing down on the top rope, stepped over it and into the ring itself. Unconcerned with Joe, she bounced in the ring a bit, punching the air to pump herself up for their match.

Closing his eyes, Joe uttered a silent prayer. He had no faith that he would escape this ring without some kind of injury. Still, he at least prayed that he would survive the encounter, as Ann's increasing levels of distaste were beginning to make him fear for his life. Then, gathering what little courage he could spare, he backed up, and with a running start, slid into the ring under the bottom ropes.

“That's the spirit!” Ann said, while cracking her knuckles. “Now remember, we're just sparring, so go easy on me!” She laughed, continuing to bounce on the heels of her feet.

Joe nodded in agreement, bringing forth another burst of laughter from Ann.

“Alright, Joe.” She snickered. “Let's have a clean match. Ready?”

“Yes.” Joe said, narrowing his eyebrows, in an attempt to play along.

“Good.” Ann smiled. “Since I'm feeling charitable, I'll let you have the first attack! Let's see what you've got Joey boy.”

Gritting his teeth, Joe crouched slightly, just like he'd seen people do when playing football. Then, with all the effort he could muster, charged forward, and delivered a devastating shoulder block to Ann's left thigh. A sharp pain ran through Joe's shoulder, as his attack didn't have quite the impact he was hoping for, instead causing Ann to giggle slightly.

Knowing it was impossible, but wanting to at least give a show, Joe wrapped his arms around the thick thigh. Hugging the huge leg tightly, he pressed his head into Ann's belly and attempted to push over the colossus of a woman standing over him. No progress was made, and he instead only strained his back, adding to the pain from his shoulder.

“I think that's about enough.” Ann said humorlessly, lifting the leg Joe was hugging so tightly. The man's weight was barely even noticeable, and she took this time to hook her thumb into the back of Joe's shorts. Yanking up violently, he lost his grip on Ann's thigh, and was steadily raised until he was looking the giantess in her eye. She smiled, and he ineffectually swiped at the long arm holding him out of reach.

Her lips curled into a smile, and she planted a wet kiss on his forehead. Moving the puny man high over her head, and supporting his chest with her other arm, she held the struggling prize aloft like a trophy.

Then, she tossed him up. Only a few inches.

Joe felt the huge hands release their grip on him, and it felt as if time had slowed. Fearing the worst, he jerked his head down, watching Ann's ponderous form step out of the way slowly. She had no intent on catching him in his ten foot death drop.

A deafening thud echoed around the room when Joe hit the floor. A pathetic moan of pain followed soon after. The canvas ring didn't feel much softer than the hard concrete floor outside it, and he could only pray he hadn't broken any bones from the impact.

Wanting to curl into a ball and lick his wounds, Joe watched Ann's foot tap him in the chest, and force him to roll onto his back. Her sneaker then pushed his arms aside, making room for itself to stand on Joe's ribs. She wouldn't step on him like that, would she? It would break bones! Possibly even kill him!

“One!” Ann shouted. She wasn't setting her weight on his chest, she was only counting for a pin! Amidst all the pain, a feeling of satisfaction swept through Joe. He silently thanked the sadistic woman for ending the match after just one attack, and cutting this mockery of a competition short. Soon he'd be on his way home.

“Two!” Ann shouted, digging her foot further into his ribs while striking a pose for the nonexistent crowd. All that needed to happen now was the shout of three, and the day could come to a close.

“Oh, what's this!?” Ann shouted, before suddenly leaping backwards. Her immense body crashed into the canvas, causing the entire construct to shake violently. “Joe has kicked out of the pin!” She announced, while pretending to be groggy from the fall.

Of course. The back of Joe's mind had been telling him that this was too easy. He was in for the long haul, and he anxiously began creating space between him and Ann. Pushing his feet on the canvas was slow, but he was nearing the ropes, and was only inches away from falling out of the ring entirely. Maybe then he could convince Ann to cut this short, and he could claim he was too injured to continue.

“Oh no you don't!” Ann said, crawling on her hands and knees after Joe. She covered the distance in a second, and wrapped an arm around Joe's neck, using the other to keep it locked into position. Crossing her long, thick legs over the front of his torso, she applied extra pressure there, leaving only his arms free to frantically move about.

“Oh and she gets Joe in a rear naked choke! This could be devastating!” Ann shouted, imitating a color commentator.

The huge body wrapped around Joe, and he blushed violently as his form sank into her own. He struggled to break free while his head slipped between Ann's breasts again, and the strength of her arms forced his throat shut. Unprepared and frail as he was, it didn't take long for the lack of air to begin affecting him. Everything began to fade to black, and his struggles became weaker, until he simply didn't have the strength to lift his arms anymore.

Straddling the edge of consciousness, Joe resigned himself to his fate. Ann's steely grip was unbreakable. There was nothing he could do. The sounds of her grunting as she applied more pressure were muffled, and he could hear her rapidly beating heart from between her breasts.

“Oh! But Joe breaks the hold!” Ann announced, imitating a crowd's roar of excitement. She rolled back as the puny man's barely conscious form gasped for air. Though he'd never completely slipped out of consciousness, he was still far from the top of his game as he struggled for oxygen. Joe knew Ann wouldn't allow him long to rest, so he had to do something, anything to let her know this enormously one-sided competition should be cut short.

“And Ann goes on the attack again!” She screamed in her announcer voice, crawling back onto Joe and grabbing him. To an outsider it would have looked like the two forms, one large and one small, were rolling around and competing for dominance. Whoever wound up on top and could hold the position would have an advantage. The two looked evenly matched, despite all logic saying it should not have been.

In actuality, Ann was hugging the limp body to herself, rolling around the way she'd seen so many actual wrestlers do. The competition looked fierce, but Joe wasn't actually contributing to the flailing movements his body was forced into. He tried weakly asking her to stop, but his vocal chords were strained, likely from the force Ann had exhibited when compressing them.

The back-and-forth continued for minutes, Ann's body growing increasingly hot and her intensity slowly growing. Joe prayed she would be satisfied soon, and much to his relief, found this prayer answered. The hold on him was released, and he immediately tried to curl back into a fetal position, his entire body in pain.

Before he was allowed any recovery time, Ann's monstrous, powerful legs wrapped around his neck. Fearing for his life, Joe felt adrenaline flood his system, and he tried everything he could possibly think of to escape. He hadn't enjoyed his near knockout before, and the extreme strength exhibited by those legs made him fear what they'd do to his fragile neck.

“Oh my God! Ann has him in her signature move, the scissor lock! She'll kill him! She'll kill him!” Ann shouted while she tightened her hold on Joe's throat. The back of his head was resting comfortably between her legs, but when she clenched her thick, meaty thighs like a clamp, that small comfort evaporated. All sound became muffled in an instant, and Joe's tiny fingers pressed against the thighs, hoping to free himself. For the second time in that ring, Joe felt his senses begin to dull.

“Oh my God! Ref call the match! She's going to kill him if that hold isn't released soon!” Ann announced, leaning back on her hands. It was an easy position to hold him in, and Joe would need the jaws of life to break her impossibly strong hold.

Though he couldn't see it, Ann smiled down at the man losing consciousness between her legs. There was nothing quite as beautiful as watching the spark of life fade from someone's eye, in her opinion. Joe's movements became spastic, and the lock was tightened further in response.

Weak hands continued flimsily scratching at those thighs, trying to pry them free from his head. It was impossible, and the world only continued to grow more black. In his final conscious moments, Joe vaguely felt Ann bend forward, and lift one of his legs. He could see the silhouette of her belly and breasts over him, and he vaguely heard what he thought was Ann counting to three.

Then, Joe lost consciousness.

“Wake up, Joe.” A soft, soothing voice called to him, followed by a rough slap to the face. “I could have killed you, but I made an effort not to.”

Groggily, Joe opened one eye, looking at his surroundings. Though Ann was still in her regular outfit, and shiny with the sweat of her workout, they were no longer in the ring. Turning his head slowly, he recognized his location as the interior of Ann's car, a tremendous relief to the boy.

“I won.” Ann smiled, pushing Joe so he could sit up in his seat. “You're going to spend the night at my place. I already let your folks know, and we can practice some more high impact maneuvers on a soft bed, rather than the hard canvas!” She said with a happy smile while starting the car.

Heart sinking even lower than he previously thought possible, Joe seriously questioned his attraction to this woman. She cared so little for his own well being that she'd nearly killed him twice now for her own amusement. She was downright kidnapping him from home, and freely using her superiority to ensure there was no argument. All this for what? A job? The chance to worship her perfect form, and even then, only to get mocked over it? Not mentioning his actions to his parents?

“C-Can I just go home?” Joe wheezed. Speaking was still difficult, but he hoped his helplessness would aid him for once. If she had a compassionate bone in her body, she would recognize his sincerity, his sadness. She would think of what Joe wanted for once, and not herself.

The car pulled over, slowing to a stop.

“What was that, Joe?” Ann asked, her fingers tightening on the steering wheel.

Joe couldn't believe it. She didn't even want to grant him this one thing. She seemed insulted that he would even ask!

“I want go home!”

Joe was stunned. Did he say that? Had he finally stood up to the woman? Would she respect him now? Would he get to go home? He could just explain what happened to his parents, and maybe get the police involved. She would pay for what she'd put him through. He didn't care about how huge, and gorgeous the woman was anymore, he just wanted to go home!

Silently, Ann leaned to the side, reaching for the glove compartment. Joe cringed as her torso slid in front of his body, afraid that she was going to hit him. Pulling the compartment open, the sound of dozens of glass vials tinkling broke the relative silence. Then she reached her huge fingers inside, and pulled one of the containers out. A brown liquid sloshed inside, and Ann moved it around her fingers, closing the glove compartment after. Holding the glass tube in front of the trembling man, she rubbed the sides with her index finger.

“Do you know what this is, Joe?” Ann asked plainly.

“N-No.” Joe replied, fear for his life setting in.

“This is a chemical mixture my company came up with one day while trying to invent a more powerful deodorant. Certain... materials got involved in the mix, and it turns out that this mixture smells quite bad.” She explained, moving the tube closer to Joe's face. “It has an extremely unusual side effect though, would you like to know what that is?”

“I-I'm sorry.” Joe apologized fearfully.

“It shrinks people, Joe. If ingested, it shrinks them down, down, down...” She said, softly, sliding a finger down Joe's forehead. “Until they're only a few inches in height. Do you know how easy it is to dispose of an inch high worker, Joe?”

Heart pounding, Joe couldn't believe the words coming from Ann. He wanted to escape, but found himself frozen in terror.

“Now, I said, we're going to my home for the night. You said no, you'd rather go to your own home. Do you know what that is, Joe?” Ann nearly whispered.

Exploding with energy, Joe unbuckled his seat belt, and tried to open the door on his side of the car. It was locked. He reached to unlock it manually when Ann's huge hands grabbed him, pulling him closer to her. With one arm she held him in place, and opened the small glass vial. Then, squeezing his cheeks, she forced his mouth open. Still he fought back, trying to shake his head, but he was still just as helpless against Ann as ever.

Then, the hot liquid hit his tongue.

He choked it down, trying desperately not to. His flailing feet and hands hit Ann and her car, making a bit of noise, but it did nothing to stop the burning sensation flowing through his body very, very quickly.

“It's insubordination, Joe.” Ann smiled, ensuring that every drop fell into his open mouth.

Eyes wide with panic, Joe continued to flail, praying that someone, anyone, would rescue him from this situation.

“...And insubordination is grounds for termination.” Ann added, smiling contentedly.

For the second time that day, Joe blacked out.