- Text Size +
The bright, morning sun illuminated Joe's bedroom, waking him from a night of little sleep. He had too many things on his mind to get any sort of real rest. Getting fired will do that to a person, and Joe was taking it hard. Only a week there, and yet he couldn't bring himself to tell his parents. Just imagining the look of disappointment on their faces was enough to dissuade him, especially if they knew the reason behind his termination. No, it had to remain a secret.

Sitting up in bed, Joe knew they'd find out eventually. Would he have to tell them anyway? Maybe he could wait until Monday. Who knows, maybe he could get lucky and find a new job before then, and they'd never need to know.

Standing slowly, Joe stretched, his baby blue pajamas hanging from sliding down his arms. The natural sunlight filtering into the room was nice, and he rolled back his sleeves, ready to begin his day. Some may find it embarrassing to sleep in a twin-sized bed, it was the perfect size for Joe. He wasn't exactly a man of means, so the rest of his room was rather bare, getting by with only what he could afford. Still, it had a certain cozy charm to it, and at least it was warmer than the arctic temperature outside.

With a wide yawn, he picked up his phone from the bedside table, and checked the time. It was only 8:35 A.M, almost a full half hour earlier than he normally woke up.

Slipping the phone into his pocket, Joe opened the door to his room, and was hit with a sudden chill. The rest of the house wasn't quite as warm as his room, and he hugged himself while walking down the cold, linoleum covered floors until he reached the dining room.

Joe's father, a short man himself, was reading a newspaper at the table, as fathers are wont to do. Joe wondered if he'd adopt similar mannerisms once he was that age, or, more importantly, if he still had a chance of grabbing his father's extra six inches in height. While still frequently the shortest man in the room, Joe knew that having a “5” at the beginning of your height meant you were considerably more normal.

Wordlessly, Joe took a seat at the small, round table. A part of him mind wanted to strike up a casual conversation with his parents, and ease into how he was fired. Another part told him this was a bad idea, and he should try and handle the issues alone.

“Ah, there's my workin' boy!” Joe's father said, putting down the newspaper. “How'd your first week at that eh, that new job go?” He asked, beaming with pride.

“I-It was ok.” Joe said timidly. He'd long admired his father's confidence. The man may have stood at five foot nothing, but he didn't let that get in the way of his zest for life. His pride for his son was commendable, and he always encouraged Joe in everything he tried.

“Your mother will be happy to hear that!” He said loudly, patting his son on the shoulder.

“Hear what?”

Joe's mother entered the room, carrying a couple of plates with her. She was a sweet woman, and held the honor of being the tallest member of the household. Though she stood at an average five and a half feet, that put her at six inches over her husband, and a full foot over her diminutive son.

“My first week at the new job went well.” Joe lied. He didn't have the heart to break the news to them. He'd tell them once he had a new job lined up, to lessen the impact.

“Oh, I'm so proud of my widdle boy.” Joe's mother laughed affectionately, pinching one of his cheeks before returning to the kitchen.

Rubbing his cheek, Joe smiled, and waited to be served some breakfast. After he'd been fired yesterday he was too torn up inside to eat, and had thrown away his packed lunch. He had regretted it hours later, after arriving home without anything to eat since breakfast.

Breaking the calm of the moment, a loud car's horn sounded from the front yard of their home.

“Joe, you mind seein' who that is?” His father asked.

Standing from his seat, Joe shuffled to the front door of his family's home, and looked up at the small peephole above his head. Every time he had to answer the door he tried to stick his eye into the peephole, in the hopes that one day he would be able to reach it. Today didn't seem to be that day either, so he instead cracked the door open, and peeked through the hole.

Parked in the front yard was what looked to be an extremely expensive, candy pink sports car. It shined brilliantly in the morning sun, and after watching a moment, one of the doors opened vertically. A strikingly tall amazon of a woman stepped out, the morning sun reflecting from her glasses.

Joe nearly had a heart attack as the woman turned to face him, feeling as if they'd locked eyes. He knew who the woman was the instant she'd stepped out of her car. Only one woman was that tall, with such a commanding presence. But why was she here?

“Who is it?” Joe's father asked from the dining room.

His legs turning to jelly, Joe could only watch with increasing tension as the woman's long legs brought her closer. In her arms was a stack of manilla envelopes, and she would be at the door any second now!

“Joe?”

Turning to answer his father, Joe was suddenly interrupted by the door swinging open and knocking him to the ground. Laying on his back, he could only stare up as Ann's towering form stepped into his home. She had to bend over just to get her head in through the comparatively small door frame, and nearly stepped on Joe's hand while slamming her feet into the ground.

She stopped, looking down over her chest at the trembling figure beneath her. Similarly, Joe was frozen in terror, watching this giantess of a woman stand over him like a skyscraper. It was one thing to be standing at her side, and experiencing her full scale, but quite another to be at the same height as her feet. Her presence was awe-inspiring, and Joe could feel himself grow a excited from the sight.

She was dressed differently too. Her sleek, black jacket with a white collared shirt beneath was gone, replaced with an unzipped, purple fleece jacket. A pair of short shorts were wrapped around her thighs, covering even less than her standard skirt. Joe turned his head to the side slowly, noting that even her footwear was different. Strappy brown sandals adorned her beautiful tanned feet, rather than the black heels, or no footwear at all that he'd grown accustomed to.

“Something wrong?” Joe's father asked from the dining room.

“It-It-It's...” Joe stuttered, not sure what to say. Should he tell the truth, and say that Ann was his boss, even though he'd been fired? What if he wasn't fired though, and that was her reason for showing up? He should have just told his parents about what had happened. They loved him, they would have understood!

Curious about the sounds Joe was making, both of his parents came from the dining room to investigate. When greeted with the sight of the giantess standing over their son, who was lying on his back, neither knew quite how to react.

“Hello. I'm Ann. Nice to meet you...?” Ann began, breaking the awkward silence while extending an arm in the direction of Joe's parents.

“I'm his father.” Joe's dad said, accepting Ann's hand. “And this is my wife.” He added while Ann's huge hand seemingly absorbed his own.

“Nice to meet you both.” Ann said, remaining professional as she nearly crushed the tiny hand in the center of her palm.

Having finally gathered the strength to stand, Joe ran to his parents side, intensely anxious to discover Ann's reasons for showing up. He'd long considered his home a safe haven, a place where he could escape the stress that work, and Ann herself, had introduced to his life. Now that safety had been violated, and he was vulnerable.

Without saying a word, Ann walked past the small trio, making her way to a love seat in the family's living room. Small furniture for a small family, it was utterly eclipsed by Ann's backside, as she gingerly sat down in the middle.

“Can... Can I help you with something?” Joe's mother asked uncomfortably.

“No no. That's quite alright.” Ann said, taking a moment to find a comfortable spot on the seat. The center was the best she could manage, and she spread her arms over the top, her arms las long as the entire couch. She looked silly, as if she were sitting among prop furniture, despite it being more than enough for the small family of three.

“So... erm, what brings you here?” Joe's father asked the lounging giant.

“Hm?” Ann asked, taking a moment to prop her huge feet on a nearby coffee table. “Did little Joe there not tell you?”

Joe's heart froze. She was about to reveal that he had been fired. His parents were going to find about his sick perversions, and he was going to be shamed and humiliated. Turning his head, he didn't want to face Ann, and distance himself from her revelation.

“Tell us what?” Joe's father asked, folding his arms over his chest.

Ann lazily looked in Joe's direction, smiling mischievously at his quivering form. She held his fate in the palm of her hand. The only question was, would she condemn him? Or save him?

The room was nearly silent, save for Joe's labored breaths.

“Tell you that...” Ann began, her smug expression softening as she turned to look at Joe's parents.

“...That we're dating.”

Joe's heart was thumping in his chest so loudly that he swore everyone present could hear it. Ann had lied. Why? Was she trying to cover up his mistake? Did she really have feelings for him? Was she just teasing? What if she was just toying with him?

“Is that so?” Joe's father asked, his frown turning into a grin. “You know, Joe's never had a real girlfriend before!” He added, patting Joe on the back.

Joe's face turned bright red, and he felt far smaller than he actually was.

“Oh of course I knew! He told me the day we met.” Ann said, smiling. “We work together at Cyber-Net, and your little Joe is just a charming young man. He told me about this charming little home the three of you live in too.” She said, slowly opening one of the envelopes she held.

“Oh, that's so sweet of you, Joseph!” his mother beamed, hugging her husband with one arm. His parents looked to be warming up to Ann, a fact that did nothing to set Joe's mind at ease.

“So, I looked up this lovely plot of land in city records, found out that the two of you are renting it, contacted your landlord, and, well, I bought it!” Ann said, her lips curling into a polite smile while producing several official-looking documents from the envelope.

Stunned, neither of Joe's parents knew quite how to react.

“I-I'm sor-” His mother began.

“WHAT?” Joe's father nearly shouted, interrupting his wife.

In an instant, Ann's smile flipped into a rigid frown, and she shot Joe's father a fierce glare.

“I-I mean, uh. W-Why?” He stuttered, Ann's vicious scowl stopping him in his tracks.

Joe could only watch the scene unfold with wide eyes. He'd always admired his father for not allowing something as petty as a height disadvantage to affect his confidence or composure. It only took a dirty look from Ann to make his father fold, and nearly bring the man to his knees.

“I've no plans to evict you, if that's what you're worried about.” Ann said, keeping her eyes trained on Joe's father. “You can still live here. I thought a nice way to help your family out would be to provide you with a... nicer... landlord.” Ann said, her pleasant demeanor slowly returning.

“W-What do you want?” Joe's mother asked, her bottom lip quivering.

Again, Joe felt bad. While his father had the stronger personality between his two parents, his mother at least had the distinction of being a relatively normal height. She would always lend a hand for her family when someone wasn't being kind. A full foot taller than Joe, and the most normal member of his family, even she had shriveled in an instant beneath Ann's presence.

“It's simple. Joe here says he's quite skilled at giving massages.” Ann began, turning her head in Joe's direction. “So, let him rub my poor, tired feet, and I'll gladly waive your first months rent under your new landlord.” Ann pouted, waving her sandals side to side on the table.

Joe couldn't believe his ears. Had he heard Ann right? Was he finally going to be allowed his moment? She was letting him worship her feet. He didn't care that it would be in front of his family - in fact, the entire world could watch, for all he cared!

A goofy smile crossed Joe's face as he began to put the pieces together in his mind. Ann had shown up, and offered to help his family's financial situation if he worshiped her feet. She told his parents they were dating, so his worship wouldn't even seem out of place! Topping it all off, because of the offer she'd just made, his parents would likely even be rooting for him to prostrate himself before her feet anyway! It was a brilliant plan. Had she just come up with it on the spot? Was she that much of a genius? There's no way he could've thought of something that bulletproof so quickly!

“Well, we'll leave you two lovebirds to your thing then.” Joe's father laughed nervously, taking his wife by the hand and walking to their bedroom.

“Don't get too carried away now!” his mother added, leaving the two alone in the living room.

A thick, oppressive blanket of silence covered the room. Joe and Ann were alone, much like they'd so often been during work. The situation was different now though. They weren't at work, they were in a casual setting, the privacy of his own home. He'd been given permission to do the things he'd wanted to do since meeting the colossus of a woman, but was she serious?

“Well?” Ann asked, pointing a finger to her feet.

Joe was so eager to begin he nearly tripped over himself. He couldn't believe this moment was really happening. Was it possible he was still asleep, and this was all a dream? Maybe he was imagining things? What if he had just gone insane after being fired, and this was all a fever dream? What if he'd passed in his sleep, and this was his personal version of heaven?

“We may not be on the clock, but I can still terminate you. Get. Moving.” Ann said, narrowing her eyes.

Almost skipping to the coffee desk, Joe took in the sights, sounds, and smells all around him. The back of his mind was wondering over her last statement though. She'd threatened him with termination. Did that mean he wasn't really fired? Thinking back, she'd never outwardly said he was fired, only told him to leave. What if he was just given the rest of the day off and he'd taken her tone to mean he was fired?

“I don't want a repeat of Thursday, so I'll take my own shoes off, thank you very much.” Ann said derisively. “I still find it hard to believe your tiny, pathetic, frail, weak, worthless body took more than a minute to remove a single shoe.” She added venomously, leaning forward to undo the straps on her sandals.

The sounds of leather rubbing against leather filled the air, and Joe could only watch open-mouthed as every loosened strap seemed to make the foot look bigger. It swelled outwardly from its confines, like an explosion trying to be contained with mere leather straps. It took Ann mere seconds to undo all three clasps on the first sandals, a task Joe knew would have taken him several minutes. She may have been kindly offering him the chance to make his dreams come true, but she still held little regard for his feelings in the process.

When finished, her huge hands popped her feet free from the sandal's restrictions, and she wiggled her toes. No longer constrained by the monstrous straps, they enjoyed the wider range of movement made available with the removal of the sandal. Taking a moment to press her fingers into her own sole, she sighed in pleasure before setting to work on her other sandal. She motioned for Joe to stand before her, and he quickly stood in between Ann and the coffee table.

“Before you begin, Joe. There's something I want to see, so stand still.” She said while leaning forward. Slamming the heel of her bare foot onto Joe's own tiny toes, she rest her foot on the front of his legs, smiling as he held in a pained shout.

“I've just been wondering how big my feet are in comparison to your entire body...” She said, her voice trailing off. What she saw clearly pleased her, and Joe was too timid to look down and see how big they were himself. He thought back to the first day on the job, where he'd noticed they were bigger than his head. How much bigger though?

“Feel that?” Ann asked, pressing her toes into Joe's leg.

Joe could feel butterflies in his stomach at the sensation of the pads of Ann's toes rubbing into his leg. They felt so soft, and smooth, and he wanted to press his face into them. More importantly than any of that though, was where her toes were touching.

Higher than his knee!

“Did some math the other day, and found out my feet are just over a quarter of your miserable height. Isn't that grand?” Ann asked, smiling devilishly as she curled her toes to rub Joe's knee. “I just had to see for myself. Now get on the other end of this coffee table, so you can do the job right.”

Not wasting any time, Joe ran away from Ann's toes, and approached the opposite end of the coffee table. The wooden surface reached up to his waist, and he felt positively minuscule thinking about the event that had just transpired. Her foot was more than a quarter of his height! It was unreal.

While admiring the size, and beauty of the foot, he heard the right sandal come loose, and decided that beginning immediately would be for the best. Climbing the table quickly, he sat on the edge, with Ann's foot standing directly between his legs. There were a scant few inches between his chest and the towering foot, and he resisted the urge to hug it like a long lost lover.

Regardless, it was time. The moment of truth. The one thing he'd wanted since he'd first seen those grand feet. He breathed deeply, the hot air fueling his desires.

Grabbing the sides of Ann's foot with both hands, Joe was nearly kicked off the table as her feet twitched in response. He'd managed to hold on though, and poured all his strength into his arms, working his thin, delicate hands into the expanse of sole nearly pressing into his chest. It felt just as he'd always imagined. The soft, pliant, fragrant skin was in his hands, and leaning forward, he rubbed his cheek into the sole, enjoying the warmth of her skin.

Ann observed it all from above, as her tiny worker began his new job at her feet.

Lost in the world of Ann's left foot, Joe was surprised to feel a huge, humid appendage tap his side. Realizing he'd not lavished any attention onto her right foot, he took the moment to hug the left foot into his chest with one arm, and used his right to begin work on the unattended wall of foot. Slowly, calmly, Joe moved his head closer to the foot, and without bothering to seek approval, pressed his lips into the odorous sole.

Just as soon as he'd made contact, a loud, ridiculing laugh rang out from Ann.

“Is that REALLY the best you can do?” She asked, laughing hysterically. “I could barely feel ANY of that! I mean, I knew you were weak, but WOW!” She said, her feet kicking back and forth from laughter, knocking Joe off the table.

“That was AWFUL. You looked like you were really into it, but, wow. I mean... wow.” Ann continued, shaking her head in complete, utter disappointment.

Joe was on the verge of tears from Ann's taunting. He had been putting all his strength into it, and thought he was doing a good job. Great, even! She was supposed to be showering him with praise, not belittling his mightiest efforts.

“I didn't say stop.” Ann suddenly said, the humor in her voice gone.

The last thing Joe wanted to do was continue trying to please this ungrateful woman, but his fear of Ann was far greater than his own self-respect. Moving back to the coffee table, he resumed his previous assignment, but the only thing he felt in his mind now was a severe sense of bitterness at the giantess. He'd poured his soul into the task, and she'd stomped all over it with no regard for his feelings.

“Still can't feel a thing itty-bitty Joey!” Ann laughed, lifting a foot out of his hands and pressing the sole into Joe's face. “I'll just have to leave if you can't do this one little thing for me!” she teased.

For the first time since he'd met Ann, Joe was beginning to feel a new emotion towards her. Anger. Every man had his breaking point, and she had just breached his. With anger flaring in his body, he tried the task once more, resorting to outright punches on the soles.

Ann watched his outburst, a wide smile on her face.

“At least I can feel THAT.” She said, kicking Joe off the foot he'd attached himself to. “So, I think I'll give you ONE more chance. But that's all you're getting.” She said, standing from the seat, taking a moment to stretch.

Joe's anger subsided for the moment. She was giving him another shot! She'd seen his anger, and responded in turn! Maybe there was something between the two of them after all.

“Ok, and remember, this is your last chance. Got that, Joe?” Ann asked, smiling.

Nodding silently, Joe stood from the floor again, rubbing the side of his aching head.

“Good.” Ann said, before laying on the love seat she'd just been sitting in. Her body was far too long for such an act, and nearly half of it was hanging off of one side. More importantly though, her feet were resting on the opposite armrest, awaiting Joe's ministrations.

Dusting himself off, Joe moved to the end of the love seat with Ann's feet, and sat on the arm rest. Both of her feet lay in his lap, each longer than his small thighs. The measurement Ann had done earlier still rang in his head while he felt those feet in his lap.

“I can barely feel you there. What's wrong, Joe? Are size twenty-two, fourteen-and-a-half-inch feet a bit too much for you to handle?” Ann asked, placing extra emphasis on her extraordinary measurements. “Get started or I'm leaving.” She ordered.

Joe couldn't believe it. He was just considering how to ask her how big her feet were exactly. Did she have extrasensory powers? Could Ann read minds? How did she know that he was wondering that? Was it just coincidence? His heart was pumping so hard he feared he would have a heart attack.

Trying to ignore the questions, Joe set to work on the feet in his lap. The toes were pointed to his chest this time, and he cupped them in his fingers, squeezing strongly. Moving forward, he pressed his palms into the sole, watching them get sucked up like quicksand in the flesh of Ann's feet. He couldn't believe something this soft and well cared for was on the body of such a real-life Goddess. What was her secret? How did she do it?

“You're doing even worse now, Joe. Good to know I was right about your worthlessness though.” Ann said, lifting a leg and brushing his chin with her big toe.

Determined to prove the woman wrong, he redoubled his efforts, pressing his elbows into Ann's skin now. The toes wriggled in satisfaction, raising Joe's spirits. It was tiring work, pleasing such a powerful woman, but it was definitely worth it.

The room was silent for almost a minute. A strong sweat was forming all over Joe's body, and Ann still hadn't offered a single word of encouragement. He didn't need it though, her body was showing that she was enjoying it.

Then, an alarm sounded, and it was coming from him! Joe had been carrying his phone in his pajama pockets, and now the automatic alarm for 9:00 A.M. was going off, shattering the silent moment.

Ann growled in annoyance.

Quickly reaching into his pockets, Joe grabbed his phone. He pulled it out too quickly, as his fingers, slick with sweat that was not entirely his own, dropped the phone. Like it was happening in slow motion, he watched his phone fall onto the huge, exposed sole, and bounce slightly, causing a light ripple in the flesh. Kinetic energy used up, it landed again, sinking into the skin just a bit.

“You were doing a poor job anyway. That's enough for now.” Ann said with a laugh, the slight movements of her feet bouncing the tiny phone around them. “Too little too late, little man. I'm leaving. I guess this trip was a waste after all.” She laughed, kicking Joe off the arm rest.

Hitting the floor hard, Joe could only watch as his phone fell to the ground beside him, and Ann stood from the small seat. Before he could do anything to stop it, Ann took a step in Joe's direction, her foot falling directly onto his small phone. He wanted to ask her to move, but his throat was dry.

A light creaking could be heard as Ann's toes splayed on the ground. A loud, terrible crunch rang through the room, punctuated with another laugh from above as Joe winced.

“Oops.” Ann said sarcastically, twisting her titanic foot on the phone's grave. “You should watch where you leave your things Joe, you never know if something, or someone, will find itself under my feet.” She said, teasingly hovering a foot over Joe's face a moment, before moving back to her sandals.

Rising half-heartedly, Joe could only watch as she sealed the feet of his dreams back into their sturdy leather cages. Finally, Ann stood to her full, mind-blowing height again, and stretched her limbs after the poor massage she'd been given. Turning to face Joe, she crouched, lowering herself until the two were eye to eye.

“I like your spirit though.” She whispered to him. “I'll be back tomorrow, and we can see how far that spirit will take you.” She winked, tapping his nose, before shoving him back to the floor.

Ann's loud, quaking footsteps shook the foundation of the house, while Joe still lay on the floor in deep confusion. He'd failed her. Not once, but twice. She said she would be back tomorrow. Why? Had his strained efforts actually impressed her? Maybe it was when he finally showed some spine, and gotten angry with her? Did he still have a chance? If he did, why was she so cruel, and uncaring of his feelings? Was she putting up a front? It didn't make any sense.

For seemingly the hundredth time that day, Joe climbed back to his feet. The living room was empty, but the only thing that mattered right now was the internal strife in his mind. Half of him was giddy that he still had a chance, and couldn't wait for Ann's visit tomorrow. The other half was still hurting deeply from her mocking, and the complete disregard she held for his feelings and belongings.

Collecting the remains of his broken phone, Joe left the living room and returned to his own. Closing the door behind him, he climbed back into bed. His efforts, though brief, had tired him out, and he wanted the chance to nap, and regain his strength. Maybe he could ask his parents for their opinion on his dilemma.

Shaking his head, Joe decided against that. This is an issue he would have to deal with himself. He wanted to be more independent, and he wouldn't be doing that if he asked his mother and father for tips with everyday life.

Sleep came to Joe quickly, as he lay under the covers, and his dreams were filled with visions of giant feet, stomping and crushing his home, and chasing him. Still, it was somehow pleasant, and not at all nightmarish.